Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 6:14 pm

Anna laughed with Raicheal happily, enjoying their little jokes. She quickly got rid of the cursed kompot and put it in the fridge. Instead, she took a bottle of cola out of the fridge and placed it on the table. She then filled her glass with the sweet beverage and sat at the table next to Raicheal. Her stomach was full, so she couldn't eat any more pierogis even if she wanted.

Well... We can start from some nice little dinner somewhere then... Hm... No, no, no I can't spoil my ideas to you!" Anna said smiling widely. "Still, I want it to be the best it can be." She said as she looked out of the window. It was getting late outside. Anna looked at Raicheal smiling. "By the way, Raicheal, I think I'll need your help with new clothes. I guess I should get myself more skirts and dresses to be cuter for you. Let's leave that for later though. Well, perhaps we could go shopping together some day and... uhm... nevermind, I'll think about it later." Anna said. At the end of her sentence, her cheeks turned red. Apparently, she got embarrassed by her ideas. Well, after all the main idea behind going shopping was to get clothes that would make Anna look cute for Raicheal.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:35 pm

Raicheal giggled and laughed with Anna barely noticing when she got up to get rid of the Kompot and replace it with the cola. She sat there happily talking with her girlfriend as she finished the wonderful food and listened to her talk over the plans for tomorrow.

"You know" Raicheal said looking over at Anna and smiling warmly "I can always just make us a lunch. Oh! Maybe we can have a picnic together! That sounds fun." Raicheal smiled more as she started to clean off the table.

"I'd also be happy to go clothes shopping with you but only if you want to. I don't want you to change because of me. Just be yourself. Your cute adorable self." Raicheal said giggling as she softly poked her girlfriends redden cheeks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:56 pm

Anna obviously started cleaning off the table with Raicheal. Once they were done with the cleanings, the white-haired girl sat down on a table and folded her arms on her chest. "Well, actually a picnic sounds really fun! You know what? Let's have a picnic then!" She said enthusiastically. The idea really seemed way more interesting than what Anna originally had in mind. The girl's cheeks became way redder when she was about to reply to Raicheal's words about shopping. "I want to, really. I wouldn't even suggest it if I didn't. Also, I'm not going to change completely... Just... well... wearing something different than kimonos and sportswear... sounds... r-refreshing... I'd like to try something different..." Anna said, stuttering, imagining herself in a cute black dress in a gothic-lolita style. Her imagination only made her embarrassment worse.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:00 pm

Raicheal smiled and giggled more as her girlfriend blush continued to worsen.

"You keep that up and I just might convince myself I fell in love with a tomato in disguise." She laughed as she place the dishes in the sink and pulled the broken glass out of it carefully "A picnic it is then. I will make sure to make something in the morning so all you have to do is find us a place to eat." She started the water before finding the sink plug and soap as she started washing the dishes mostly out of habit.

"As for the clothes, I'm glad you want to try new things just don't over do it because of me." She said smiling softly at the small ninja as she started scrubbing the dishes in the slowly filling soapy sink. "That being said, I'm going to try my hardest to make you look as cute as can be."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:46 pm

"I swear I'm not a tomato! Tomatoes don't have white hair! Wait... what if they do..? MUTANT TOMATOES! OH NO!" Anna said loudly with her hands on her cheeks and with a terrified expression. A moment later though, she started laughing "Just kidding, just kidding... " She said, once she calmed down. That's when she noticed Raicheal started washing the dishes. With a frown, she gently placed her hand on her girlfriend's hand and shook her head. "I'll deal with the dishes and with the broken glass later." Anna told her calmly and shook her head. "Also, a picnic obviously should be outdoors so... Hm... I think I know a few places." The ninja said with a warm smile, trying to recall all the interesting places she'd visited during her lone practices. Most of those places were meadows and glades near the woods of the training grounds though.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 3:44 pm

Raicheal laughed at the tomato joke as well almost doubling over with laughter. She giggled as she when back to the dishes until Anna stopped her by placing her hand on Raicheal's.

"Are you sure? I don't mind doing them." Raicheal said as she stood next to the sink still washing the dishes "Also, the outdoors would be lovely! I always love being outside and I am sure we will have fun as long as we are together." She smiled over at her girlfriend, happy with the idea of a picnic together with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 4:14 pm

Anna shook her head at the first statement. "But you're my guest. Guests don't do household chores." Anna told her calmly and turned off the water. She then smiled slightly and folded her arms across her chest. "But yeah, spending time with you is really fun." The white-haired girl admitted, nodding. "I love being outside too! Sitting indoors is just boring to me." She added winking and grinning widely. Well, it was one more thing they had in common!
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 2:36 pm

Raicheal sighed a little having been denied the ability to help out by her girlfriend before grabbing a dish towel and drying off her hands.

"Yeah, being inside is boring" Raicheal said agreeing with the ninja's statement "I spent a lot of time outside when I was younger. I would always hate having to come in after a day of playing in the fields or working in the garden. I'd always love the feeling of the sun on my skin or the wind blowing through my hair. If I could I would live outside." She chuckled a little at her statement. She seemed to have the same smile and level of enthusiasm as when she was looking over the small garden in front of the house.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 4:31 pm

Anna's level of enthusiasm was rising very quickly. Especially after Raicheal's last statement. "Yeah! Living outside would be totally awesome. I've once set up a tent in the woods and tried to spend an entire night there, but my brother wasn't very happy with that idea, so I had to return home. Come oooon camping in the woods seems so exciting!" Anna said and from her words, it was easy to guess that the girl will definitely carry out her little plan one day.

The white-haired girl cleaned her throat and calmed down a bit after getting a little bit too excited. "Is there anything you would like to do now? I can always walk you back to the dorms if you want." Anna said as she looked at the wall-clock to check the time. Her hands were on her hips and it seemed like she still had lots of energy to spare!
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 2:21 am

"Maybe we could go camping together." Raicheal said excited by the idea "We could make a weekend of it and sit by a campfire and sleep in a tent and everything!" she giggled a little more at the idea.

At Anna's words, Raicheal looked up at the clock as well "My... it is rather late..." Raicheal said frowning slightly "I didn't realize what time it was... I really should get back to my dorm room... I still have to finish cleaning my floor and I need to get up early to make the picnic food. I'm sorry... I wish I could stay longer..." She wasn't too happy about having to leave as she was having fun but she knew she needed the sleep in order to have fun tomorrow on their date.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 8:07 am

Sparks of excitement lit up when Raicheal shared her idea. A huge smile appeared on her face as she started nodding at her words. "Yes, yes, yes! This sounds awesome! I love this idea!" The girl said not hiding her excitement. Sleeping in a tent, exploring, swimming in a lake, sitting by a campfire and all of it with Raicheal- it all seemed so great.
Anna once again looked at the clock and crossed her arms on her chest. "Well... Okay... I see... hm... let me at least walk you home." Anna said as she looked at Raicheal with a barely visible smile. She wasn't too happy about her having to leave either, but well, they were going to see each other on the next day so it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 8:40 am

"Of course you can walk me home..." Raicheal said happily with a small smile on her face "we can talk about our camping trip together or something else if you like. Hey... ummm... where is your brother's workshop? I wanted to thank him for the food..." As she finished saying that she started looking around, half expecting her girlfriend's older sibling to just appear as he had done so many other times that night.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 9:39 am

"Oh, Mark's workshop? It's in the basement" Anna said as she approached the exit from the kitchen. "I'd show you the way, but... hm... it's better to not interrupt Mark when he's working. His inventions can be quite... delicate." Anna explained, remembering that one time she jumped into her brother's basement, causing him to drop his experimental smoke bomb, which caused... well... the entire basement to be unusable for two hours.

"Oh, hey, were you looking for me?" Asked Mark, who'd just entered the kitchen. He was carrying his empty plate to the sink. As Raicheal had hoped, he just appeared out of nowhere when he was needed.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 8:08 pm

Raicheal nodded as her girlfriend told her that it was best not to interrupt her brother while he was working as she was going to ask if she could try anyway when Mark appeared from around the corner.

"Oh Mark... Raicheal said slightly surprised but happy to see him "I'm heading for the night but I wanted to thank you for letting me into your home and for dinner as well." Raicheal bow slightly before coming back up and smiling softly at the man feeling nothing but thanks for his hospitality and understanding towards her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2018, 5:35 am

Mark shook his head with a smile present on his face. "The pleasure was mine, Raicheal. I'm always happy to take care of everyone who my sister likes and trusts." He said, bowing slightly.
Anna smiled at the interaction between Raicheal and Mark. She was happy to see that her brother accepted and even liked Anna's beloved one. With her eyes closed, the little ninja let out a pleased sigh. It was a very, very great day (despite the painful beginning). "Alright then! I'm ready when you are!" The girl said enthusiastically. It seemed like she couldn't wait to have another little walk with Raicheal.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:29 am

"Ok let's get going" Raicheal said as she turned to her girlfriend still smiling.

"Have a good night Mark. She said quickly before weaving her hand into Anna's and following her out the door all the while looking forward to the walk ahead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:22 pm

They quickly got outside, where Anna smiled widely and took a deep breath. "Ah... I love the air at night... so refreshing..." Anna commented happily as she started slowly leading Raicheal towards the dorms. It was a rather calm night and the air was a bit chilly. In fact, the night was Anna's favorite time of the day
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 9:41 pm

"Yeah..." Raicheal said softly with a smile "I still prefer the day but the night is ok as long as I have the right company with me. Raicheal moved closer to Anna until they were next to each other, closing her eyes slightly as she enjoyed being in her girlfriend's presence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 10:13 pm

Anna giggled quietly. "The right company, huh?" The little ninja repeated after her girlfriend with a smirk on her face. She very gently touched her arm with her elbow. A quiet giggle left her mouth after that. "Well, I mean, I usually spend most of my time on my own... So spending time with someone, especially with you, feels great." Anna admitted, as she gently touched Raicheal's hand with her hand. She probably wanted to hold her hand, but she didn't want to force anything.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 10:57 pm

"Yeah... this does feel great." Raicheal said squeezing Anna's hand a little as she held it "I liked your house and your brother. He was nice... I... I haven't really met many men who were like that..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:05 pm

Anna shook her head a bit. "You are quite unlucky with men then... But it allowed me to steal your heart though." She said as she shrugged slightly and winked at her. She then remembered that most males she knew were rather nice people. "But thank you for the compliment! Uhm... and yeah... I know my brother is a cool guy..." The girl added, grinning happily. To avoid awkward silence, Anna decided to start some sort of a conversation. "Hm... I'm curious about one thing actually. We were talking about food, but I forgot to ask you what's your favorite dish, am I right?" Well, Anna simply wanted to know more about Raicheal's favorite things, it would surely be useful in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 3:28 pm

Raicheal's face redden as Anna replied and told her that she herself had stolen Anna's heart. She looked away a little in an effort to hide her face as she listened to Anna call her brother a "cool guy". "Yeah, he is..." She said softly as they walked along "Growing up it was always me, my mom and my grandmother. My grandpa died shortly before I was born and my father... I... I never met him... I never really interacted with men a lot until well..." She cut off there as the words caught in her throat but it would be clear to Anna what she was about to say. They walked in silence for a few moments before Anna asked Raicheal what her favorite food was and after a minute or two more she answered.

"Beef stew..." She said glancing back over to her girlfriend "My grandmother would make it every time we could get beef on discount at the local market. It was a treat in a way. She always cooked it wonderfully and even showed me how to make it. She... She taught me a lot of things... things I am thankful to know now that I am on my own..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 4:41 pm

Anna immediately connected the dots when Raicheal cut off. It was obvious what she was about to say and the little ninja was glad her beloved girl didn't finish her sentence. It was a great thing that they changed the topic, and what they started about next would probably turn out into something very enjoyable. When Raicheal mentioned that beef stew was her favorite dish, Anna rubbed her chin with her fingers. "Wait, I remember... hm... Oh... " The girl suddenly realized what was Raicheal originally planning to eat that evening. Her face started turning red very slowly. "I-I'm very sorry... Because of me you... well... didn't get to eat your favorite stew..." Anna said quietly, stuttering a bit as she looked away. She was obviously referring to the stew that found itself on the floor because of her own accursed curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 11:52 am

Raicheal looked over at her girlfriend and couldn't help giggling as the young ninja's face became an adorable shade of red. She leaned over and wrapped an arm around Anna as she brought her in close for a side hug.

"It's ok Anna" Raicheal said softly "It's not like it is gone forever, I can always make more stew. Besides, if you hadn't made me drop my dinner I never would have gotten to try your favorite food and the pierogies were amazing. Maybe I will make some for you when Mark shares the recipe with me. Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 1:44 pm

Anna sighed in relief when Raicheal hugged her. With her eyes closed, she hugged her back tightly and when she started talking about food and pierogi an idea came into her head. With a wide smile, she looked up at Raicheal and winked at her. "I have a better idea, you could teach me how to cook beef stew!" Anna said enthusiastically. Certainly, the idea of surprising Raicheal with some delicious food made the little ninja really, really energetic. After all, who wouldn't be happy if your girlfriend cooked your favorite dish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next