Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 1:29 pm

Raicheal was indeed surprised by Anna's sudden proposal but just smiled wider and hugged her a little tighter.

"That is a wonderful idea Anna." She said happily as she broke the hug so they could walk easier but still held her hand."It will be so much fun teaching you how to cook stew and maybe I will show you how to make other things. Oh, I can even find a cute apron for you to wear as well. Maybe something pink or a light blue..." The ideas and possibilities for what they could cook swirled around Raicheal's head as Anna lost her girlfriend to the childlike wonderment of her mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 2:31 pm

Anna was happy with the idea... until she heard about cute pink and blue aprons. That's when her face turned red. She walked beside Raicheal, embarrassed imagining herself and Raicheal wearing pink aprons. The little ninja regretted leaving her scarf at home as she had nothing to cover her red cheeks with. "U-Uhm... I-i have a strange feeling that it would just... turned into a one giant dress-up game..." Anna commented quietly in a sheepish way. "B-But... whatever you come up with sounds really fun..." She added, smiling slightly. Her blush didn't want to disappear from her face.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 3:45 pm

Anna's voice brought Raicheal back from her thoughts and as she listened to Anna, she smiled once more at her blushing girlfriend.

"We'll do a dress up party only if you want to" Raicheal said squeezing Anna's hand a little "like I said you should never feel forced to do something you don't want to just for me. We can do as much as your comfortable with... besides... I think you would look adorable in almost anything."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 4:15 pm

Anna scratched the back of her head and then looked at the weapon. "Raicheal, I'm honest with you, the dress up party idea sounds quite fun. Even... wearing colorful aprons... seems fun. Well, maybe it'd be a bit embarrassing, but still, I think it would be fun. Here and now I can tell you that no matter what, I will never feel forced to do anything if I'm doing it with you, okay? To me it's simple: no matter how embarrassing something may seem for me, I know that you won't be laughing at me for looking silly or anything and thus, even the most embarrassing things can be fun." Anna explained calmly, before grinning widely and winking at her. "In other words: if you made me wear a pink dress, I would be embarrassed but I wouldn't feel forced to wear it. Hm... Sorry for making my little speech so overly complicated." The girl added as she tilted her head to the side a bit. The smile and the blush were still present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 8:02 pm

Raicheal looked down at the small ninja as Anna blushed and smiled up at her, there was a small smile on Raicheal's face but a look of slight worry as well.

"I understand Anna and I am happy you feel that way but... it's hard for me to relate..." She said with the same sad tone of voice she often had when she felt this way "What you said before... how even the most embarrassing thing can be fun... I... I can't relate... I've done many horribly embarrassing things in my life... none of which were fun... so the thought of having fun while embarrassed... I don't know how to understand that... because to me... feeling embarrassed is a horrible thing... it is a feeling that sticks with you long after it fades... even now when I think about all the times I've ever felt embarrassed... I just hear the laughter of those who used me for their own enjoyment... and it's that which makes me so careful that it never happens to myself or... or those I care about ever again..." Raicheal had withdrew her hand from Anna's and used it to grip her arm once more for support as she turned away slightly. She fully trusted Anna and Raicheal knew that she wouldn't need to say much for the girl to understand what she meant. After all, her newer found girlfriend already knew her deepest secret... so the reasons behind her current feelings would be easy to tell.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 6:45 am

Anna scratched the back of her head. It was so easy to trigger Raicheal's depressed state. Once again it had to be fixed and once again it had to be improvised since Anna wasn't an expert in psychology. Suddenly, she innocently poked Raicheal's cheek. "Silly, you missed the point." Anna said with a mix of worry and sadness on her face. "My point was: I'd never feel forced to do anything with, and for you, because I love you. I swear I didn't have anything related to that on my mind." She explained quietly as she stood in front of her. There was a small tear in her eye. "As I said, wearing pink dresses would be embarrassing to me. However, that wouldn't be the same kind of embarrassment as the one you're talking about, Raicheal." There was a short pause after those words that allowed the girl to collect her thoughts. "I know... I know that you'll never forget about the past... but... I want to help you separate it from your current life. I know, I'm not a therapist nor a psychologist, but I really, really, really, really care about you and your feelings and my goal is to make you enjoy your current life to the fullest. Call me selfish but I want to see your happy smile every day." Anna said as she gently took Raicheal's free hand into hers. "Oh... and remember one thing... I believe you're very strong...I can feel it in your soul..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 9:13 pm

Raicheal didn't know what to say or even how to act after hearing Anna's words but she found herself subconsciously drawing the girl in for a tight hug. Anna would find herself being press back into her girlfriend's chest as Raicheal cried a little causing the small drops of water to land on her head. They stood there for a few minutes before Raicheal broke the hug and took a step back to allow Anna some breathing room.

"You're right..." Raicheal said softly wiping her eyes with her sleeves "I-I'm just w-worry and scared... I-I never t-tried to have a r-relationship before and... and it is still hard for me to think i-i'm worth it after everything I-I've done. However, this...it... us... feels more and more r-real with each passing moment. I-I just don't want to lose this... this happiness I feel but in w-worrying, I forgot that you are willing to be with me out of love rather than obligation... I forgot that this isn't my life with the... the gang... Ohhhh... I am such a muppet..." Raicheal's face got red once more as she buried it in her hands, now embarrassed herself for her oversight and misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 6:09 am

Anna had slight breathing problems because of how tight was the hug. She didn't complain though as she found the situation to be rather enjoyable despite the fact that Raicheal was crying. The girl simply closed her eyes and let out a quiet sigh. Once she was released from the warm embrace of her beloved girlfriend, Anna looked at her with a happy smile. Oh well, apparently she really loved being hugged, especially by Raicheal, no matter the opportunity.

Anna crossed her arms on her chest and slightly tilted her head to her side. A smile was still present on her face. "Oh Raicheal..." The ninja said quietly, whispering. She was out of words after hearing the girl's words. For her Raicheal was a really charming, nice and adorable girl. Anna gently touched Raicheal's hands with her hands and slowly started removing them from her face, to look her in the eyes. The little girl was smiling cutely and she had a small tear of joy in her ear. "I will never leave you, Raicheal... You're the best, the nicest and the cutest girl I've ever met." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 12:47 pm

Upon Anna removing Raicheal's hands from her reddened face, she would see her girlfriend's tear-stained green eyes filled with bashfulness and embarrassment. Raicheal listen to Anna as she smiled at her and told her she'd never leave before complimenting her. What little blush had left Raicheal's face quickly returned triple-fold in an outstandingly adorable display of cuteness. She felt the deep sense of love she had for the small ninja ping in her heart and fill her with warmth. Raicheal squeezed Anna's hands and drew her in for another hug.

"I don't know what I did to deserve someone as kind and understanding as you... but I am glad you're here and not leaving me. I love you, Anna." Raicheal said smiling warmly, her voice a little choked by the sheer amount of emotions she was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 1:28 pm

"You just are who you are... That's all I needed to fall in love with you..." Anna said quietly, as she wrapped her small arms around Raicheal. The little ninja's heart was beating very fast and her face turned red. It was a very emotional moment indeed and she could feel it in her soul. "I... I love you too, Raicheal..." Anna said as she looked up at Raicheal. She was smiling widely at her and yet tears of joy were slowly rolling down her cheeks. Such a magical day it was for these two. Fate made them experience something that happens in fairy tales: love at (almost) the first sight, strong emotional connection, fate bringing two souls together. Truly it was something magical. It was almost as if they'd known each other for ages despite knowing each other so shortly.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 1:45 pm

Raicheal smiled more and giggled at the adorable face her girlfriend was making before she reached over with her sleeve and wiped her eyes dry. She broke the hug and held her hand tightly as they started walking once more.

"That feels like the hundredth emotional episode I've had tonight..." Raicheal said giggling slightly but with a slight note of tiredness in her voice "I'm exhaussssssted... but happy at the same time... if this is what being in a relationship is like I am going to need more sleep because I want to be this happy all the time." she said smiling as she walked a little closer to Anna and squeezed her hand tenderly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:00 pm

Anna giggled at Raicheal's words. Well, the little ninja wasn't a relationship expert but she wouldn't have anything against it if her girlfriend was right. "Let's get you to the dorms then! We both need rest to be full of energy tomorrow." She said cheerfully, walking beside Raicheal. Her whole body was simply filled with positive energy. She wanted more and more. It was amazing and addicting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:30 pm

"OK!" Raicheal said giggling once more, her body filled with warmth and a strange lightness as she walked along the sidewalk with Anna. The two girls made small talk, laughing and giggling until before they knew it the two of them were standing in front of the gates to the girl's dorms.

"Well... here we are..." Raicheal said with a small note of sadness in her voice as she looked at the gates "I had a wonderful night Anna... thank you for everything... I...I'll see you in the morning..." With that she pulled the girl in for the last hug of the night.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 3:02 pm

Anna nodded. She felt the same. Their last hug for that day felt amazing and once it ended, Anna pulled a small piece of paper out of a pocket hidden in her skirt and handed it to Raicheal. "This is my phone number. You can call me anytime. Even in the middle of the night." The little ninja said grinning. She then let out a quiet giggle. Suddenly an idea came into her head. Or was it some sort of a desire? Anna looked away for a second and scratched the back of her head. A blush appeared on her cheek. What she was going to do would be a bit risky, but on the other hand... it could make both of them happy. Actually, it was something she wanted to do sooner. Anna joined her hands behind her head and crossed her legs a bit. She looked a bit sheepish. "Uhm... R-Raicheal... uhm... there's something... Uhm..." The little ninja had her doubts till the last seconds... then... Anna gently pulled Raicheal by her shoulders and stood on her toes. Then... Then Anna left a very gentle kiss on Raicheal's cheek. It was a soft, sweet and innocent kiss. For Anna, it was another proof of her feelings towards Raicheal. After that, she took a step back and looked away. Her face was red. "I-I... I hope this will make... I hope this will make your dreams... sweeter..." Anna said quietly, embarrassed. She expected Raicheal to get angry or sad because of what she did.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 6:51 pm

Raicheal took the piece of paper and smiled a little as Anna told her what it was.

"Thank you Anna" She said happily smiling down at her girlfriend "I'll make sure to call you when I can. I don't own a cell phone or anything but the dorm should have a phone so I will call you from there." Raicheal smiled down at Anna but when she started acting strange and sheepish she started getting confused. Her confusion only grew as Anna spoke and the ninja's face redden more.

"Anna? Is something a mat..." However, she didn't finish as Anna reached up and kissed her on the cheek. Raicheal's body stiffens at the sudden surprise and shock of the move. The kiss itself was nice but it brought back a slew of feelings and memories all at once. Countless men kissing her cheeks out of mocking once they had finished with her. A number of the other girls who were with the gang who kissed her all over on command. Her Grandmother who kissed her cheeks with a loving embrace. Now it was Anna who kissed her with a sense of love she had forgotten over the years. Raicheal's heart rate doubled and her face when a deep, deep fiery red as Anna pulled away. She heard her girlfriends words and she could feel her body shaking from the flood of emotions she was feeling.

"I-I s-s-should g-g-g-go..." Raicheal said shaking as she looked at the ground as to avoid Anna's gaze "T-T-T-T-T-Thank you f-f-for e-e-e-everything A-Anna... I-I'll s-see you t-t-t-tomorrow f-for o-our d-date... n-night..." With that awkward goodbye Raicheal pushed her way through the gates and started heading for the dorm building. She knew it would look rude and she hopped Anna wouldn't be upset with her tomorrow but she needed time... time to sort through what she was feeling at the moment and calm herself down emotional. Anna would be standing there at the gate alone for a few minutes to process what had happened before she would hear a familiar voice.

"You move quickly Senorita. Less than a day and you're already kissing that chica. I'm impressed..." Leo stepped out of the alleyway behind her and stood there with his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:13 pm

Anna knew what she did was wrong. Very wrong. Absolutely, terrifyingly wrong! Internally her soul started screaming and cursing at the stupid mind. She wanted it to be cute. She wanted it to be something special and yet she only caused a problem. The girl wanted to say something, but not only she wasn't given enough time to at least apologize, but she couldn't even speak. Her heart was in great pain, yet it was beating so fast she could hear it. Once Raicheal disappeared from her sight, Anna was alone with her thoughts. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry and curse her own forgetfulness and stupidity. Her chest was in a great pain, caused mostly by her mental state. Stress, sadness, and anger made her face even paler and her own soul weaker. In reality, she didn't even need time to process what had happened, she understood everything immediately. She had noticed every slight shift in Raicheal's soul.

Unluckily for her, she had no time to calm down properly, as a familiar voice ruined her moment of pain. Anna froze at the sound of his words and just in mere seconds everything she'd been feeling was gone. In a short moment, she turned into a completely different person. In front of Leo was standing a cold... emotionless warrior, who wouldn't hesitate to kill. Anna slowly turned to face Leo and she looked him in the eyes. "Have you been following us?" She asked, coldly. Her eyes changed too- from deep pink to almost red. It was like a cute girl turned into a heartless demon.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:45 pm

"No... I heard that Chica say she was taking you to the dorms before I passed out. I have been waiting here for about 2 hours for you to come out... I was surprised when I saw you too walking up together." He pauses for a few seconds, staring Anna down before he says "you're in love with her, aren't you..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:53 pm

Anna didn't even flinch at his words. She kept glaring at him, piercing through his soul with her cold eyes. "Why would I share any information about my private life with someone who tried to rape an innocent girl and then wounded me?" The ninja girl asked him. She was ready to fight with the man, even though she was unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 8:07 pm

It was then that Leo did something that Anna would have never expected, he looked sorrowful.

"You're right Senorita... I have no right to ask you those things. Not but a few hours ago I would have hurt that chica just to prove that I was powerful... I am ashamed of my actions not just tonight but for the past five years. I didn't come here to fight you senorita... I came here to thank you and to ask a favor if you be so kind as to grant me one..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 8:18 pm

Indeed, Anna would never have expected such words from someone who tried to hurt Raicheal. She folded her arms on her chest. The atmosphere changed. "I wonder what kind of favor is it?" The girl commented, barely stopping herself from adding a rude remark to her statement. "To sum things up: You've been waiting here for two hours just to thank me for knocking you out after you almost damaged an artery in my leg and to ask ME a favor? You have balls, I'll give you that. Get rid of all your weapons and dangerous objects first." Anna said loudly with a frown and then sat on a nearby bench. "Once you're fully unarmed, you can join me on this lovely bench. We'll have a talk about this favor of yours. I'm dying to hear more about it." The ninja girl added.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 8:51 pm

Leo nods and pulls up the sleeves of the shirt to reveal the spring-loaded hidden knife that caused Anna so much grief early in the night. He takes the knife out and drops it to the ground. He then reaches to his back and drops three throwing knives into the growing pile. He bends down and takes a boot knife out and puts it on the ground with the other knives. Finally, he reaches for his side and pulls a sheathed combat knife, the same one that he fought her with but instead of dropping it, he looks over to Anna and says.

"Here. Catch. There is an inscription on the blade you should read it is part if favor I am asking." With that, he tosses the knife over to her and walks over to sit on the bench. If Anna was to pull the blade she would indeed find an inscription on it that read "To Leo, The Best Friend, Partner, and Boyfriend I could have. 99 souls down and one more to go. Let's do this! Gabriella."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 4:41 pm

Anna watched the man drop all of his weapons onto the ground. She had to admit, the amount of steel the man was carrying with him was truly impressive (and terrifying). A part of her was glad that she'd knocked the man out during that fight before he was able to use any of his other weapons.
The girl caught the knife easily and looked at it. She had to admit, she'd not expected him to toss her one of his blades. Once Leo sat next to her, Anna finally pulled the blade out of its sheath and read the inscription on it. Basically, that inscription confirmed her original assumption that Leo used to be a DWMA meister. At that point, Anna had learned enough about Leo to try to deduce what caused him to become a thug. "So, you're a two-star meister who's abandoned his duty to become a gang leader of some sort. I'm terrified to think how many people you've managed to hurt with your abilities. Let me guess, you've never managed to get that one last witch soul for Gabriella? What happened to her though? The answer seems obvious, if she was alive, she would never have allowed you to fall this low." Anna said, looking at Leo, frowning. It seemed like she decided to drop her ninja act as her eyes and facial expression changed- her initial coldness and harshness seemed to be gone, temporarily. She was curious about Leo's past and about that favor he'd mentioned. "Alright then, tell me more about that favor of yours." The little ninja said.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:25 pm

Leo looked sadden at her harsh words but did nothing to defend himself. When she was done and asked what the favor was, he paused.

"I want you to hold onto that knife for me..." He said grimly "fighting you today... it was a wake up call of sorts. I realized how stupid I've been these past five years. It was just... Me and Gabriella... we knew each other since we were kids. We grew up together in a small town on the US/Mexico border... she was the daughter of a warlord who escaped with her mother and I was the son of a retired soldier. When her father came looking for her... he torched the town and killed everyone, her mother... my parents... everyone. We survived on luck. She found her powers in the stress of the moment and together we ended him but by then... it was too late." Leo paused for a second before leading over a little and resting his arms on his knees, staring at the ground.

"Eventually we made our way here, joined the academy and became partners. We worked together, training, gathering souls... we grew closer as partners and soon after... lovers. We were so sure we could do it. We thought we could beat the witch and use her soul to make Gabriella a Death Scythe but..." His fist clenched a little as his voice wavered a little

"She died... She died protecting me... she died because the DWMA told her that it was her job to throw away her life for mine!" He slammed his hand on the bench angrily as small drops of water felt from his face to the ground. "I was angry and grief-struck. I didn't want anything to do with the academy so I left, disappearing into the streets of Death City. That is where Jason and the guys found me... Jason convinced me that I should get back at the academy and I joined his gang to do just that." Leo straightened up and rested against the benches back, tear lines visible on his face before he wiped them away with his sleeve.

"I've done a lot of horrible things these past five years... things I know she'd be ashamed of me for doing. I always justified them the same way... every theft... every robbery... every mugging... I was getting back at the Academy and the city that took her from me. Tonight would have just been another line crossed in what I thought as justified revenge... if it hadn't been for you... I own you my salvation."In the distance stillness of the night sirens could be heard growing ever closer as Leo looked off in there direction and nodded.

"My time grows short..." He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone before showing it to her with his most recent call displayed on it... 911. "The others were arrested when they went to the hospital to cure their wounds... I am the only one left and I plan to turn myself in. I called the Police shortly after seeing you. They will be here soon and if I were to have that knife on me when arrested... It will be taken as evidence and destroyed. I am asking... no... I am begging you. Please. Take the knife and hold onto it for me. I plan to repay my debt to society in full no matter how long it takes but... I can't lose it... it is all I have left of her." With that Leo looked at her with stern but tearful eyes as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:47 pm

Anna listened to his story with a calm expression on his face. It was just as if she was not judging him. Well, she wasn't. No, instead she just listened like a priest during a confession of a sinner. She wasn't interrupting, allowing him to let it all out. Inside her mind, Anna was trying to put herself in his situation. That helped her understand what caused the man to fall so low. What turned him into a criminal. She knew that no matter what she'd never become like him. However, that was just her. Not everyone has such a strong sense of what is good and what is not.
That man was simply broken by a tragic event which made him rebel against the society. Anna forgave him for stabbing her in the leg but she would never forgive him for what he wanted to do with Raicheal. Still, in his eyes, his will to pay for his sins was something that made her somewhat respect him.
Once his confession was over and his plan revealed, Anna stood up and stood in front of him. They didn't have much time left. "I'll take care of your blade. It's a promise. However, know that I expect you to come take it from me once you serve your sentence." Anna said and then smirked at the man. "You've proven to me that your soul is worth being redeemed." She added as she patted the man on the shoulder in a rather friendly way. "I bet Gabriella is looking at you from the afterlife. I bet she's proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 11:16 pm

"I am sure she is." Leo said looking up at her, relief and thankfulness on his face. "I'll prove I am worth redemption and when my time is done... I will start working towards a better life... one that she would've wanted for me. The siren's wail echoed through the night as they approached. Leo stood up from the bench and reaching out placed his own hand on the young ninja's shoulder.

"I meant what I said before, I owe you a debt of gratitude. One I feel, I will never be able to repay" He said sincerely and honestly "Should you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. I know I can't do much from where I am going but I will do what I can. You're a strong warrior and even though we met as enemies... I am glad we met." The sirens began to grow louder as Leo began to tense more.

"I'm almost out of time..." he said with a small note of fear in his voice "you must get going or they will catch you with me but please do yourself a favor. You are strong, there is no doubt about that but there is always someone who is stronger. If your weapon ever tries to sacrifice themself for you... give them a punch to the head and tell them to knock it off. In my opinion... it is better for both to die trying than for one to have to live with the guilt of the other's death. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her and blame myself for not being able to protect her... so do yourself a favor and never be in a place where they have to save you..." the sirens scream reached their height as the glow of the flicking lights became visible on the building that line that road.

"If you should ever find yourself in hook cemetery, find her grave and put some daisies on it... they were her favorite." Leo said as he took his hand back and turn to face the road where the police cars soon would appear from "I'll see you when I get out Senorita, Now Go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next