Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:07 pm

"...back to the mall?" He finally managed to get the words out amidst the hugging, his sisters slowly sneaking off to enter the water park without them, affording them some semblance of privacy despite the rather public display of affection.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:27 pm

"No, it'll take too much time. I'll just put on the one you got for me..." Nunally said, sighing. It seemed like she didn't like both ideas. However, out of two annoying things, her idea seemed less problematic. "My point is: don't buy me things, especially without me knowing." Nunally told him, smiling slightly. She seemed to be in a much better mood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:30 pm

"But how... presents?" He asked, his words breaking up in the way he had his mouth muffled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:42 pm

Nunally sighed once again. "Alright, presents are okay." She told him. She was getting slightly... confused... by his behavior. Well, for the first time she managed to actually "win" against him and his iron will. The meister suddenly realized that they were still hugging and that it was becoming slightly awkward. A blush appeared on her cheeks for some reason she couldn't understand. To distract herself from weird thoughts she opened a web browser to check whether there was a shop with swimming suits near the water park. Apparently, there was, which gave Nana an idea. "Okay, Joseph... I'll show you how shopping with me should look like. Are you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:53 pm

He nodded, trusting his actions far more than his words, agreeing to her proposal. It seemed like a far safer idea than doing literally anything else, in this moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:17 pm

Nunally took hold of his hand and led him to the shop. Once they were inside, she looked at Joseph and smiled. "The plan is simple, Joseph- I'm searching. You're telling me your opinion. Got that?" It seemed like it was time for Nana to show who's the boss in this ship! Wait...what?
The shop was filled with swimsuits and other swimming accessories. However, Nana was going to focus only on getting herself a cool swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:54 pm

Joseph opted to just keep himself quiet throughout the endeavor, falling around behind her like a sad puppy. In the end, he just thought it would be better to not anger the girl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 6:07 pm

Nunally started her great search. The choice was quite huge, it would certainly take some time. There were many designs, many colors and many types. Nana wanted a bikini, in her opinion one-part swimsuits were weird and a bit boring. It was taking way too long! When Nana was about to give up she noticed a cute looking black bikini set. The top part had frills and was tied in the middle, on the chest, while the bottom part was tied on the sides. The meister quickly found her size and showed it to Joseph "What do you think, Joseph?" She asked him, smiling.

OOC: I love knowing who Nana's face claim is ^^

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 D1dd2410
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 6:11 pm

The man's face went from an embarrassed, though still somewhat stoic, expression to a crumbling mess of flushed cheeks and stuttering words. Apparently, between the beginning of her question and the end, he suddenly realized that she'd be wearing the thing and the thought was wearing his sanity thinner than the suit's straps. Swallowing hard and fanning his neck with the collar of his shirt, he found himself unable to do much more beyond nodding and looking away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 7:04 pm

"I was expecting a proper opinion if we're being honest." Nunally muttered quietly, slightly tired of Joseph's silence. Certainly, Joseph's sudden wave of sheepishness was slowly getting on her nerves. Why was he blushing so much? The meister sighed and looked him right in the eyes. "What's wrong, Joseph?" The meister asked, realizing that the change in her partner's behavior was way too sudden and turned him into something that can be best compared to an awkward puppy on a leash. Nana seemed worried about him, which was noticeable in the tone of her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 9:45 am

He shook his head, voice not yet properly returned to him as he fought to forcibly avoid her eyes. Joe was more than well aware that his chances of success in the manner were fairly minimal, but his chances of being able to actually provide her with an answer, in his current state, weren't any higher.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 11:49 am

Nunally groaned quietly. "If you're too... embarrassed to say what's on your mind, just text it, okay?" The meister suggested, with worry in her voice. "Let me make this easier for you. I'll go to the changing room to try this set on." Nana thought that giving Joseph some time to think was the best option, thus she decided to disappear from his sight for a few minutes. The meister quickly went into the changing room to try the swimsuit on. She was really interested in buying it and she was going to pay for it herself!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 1:47 pm

Instead of texting her as was the implication, he texted his twin instead, sending her a single word: Help. At least he was smart enough to send it with a sweatdrop smilie so that she wouldn't think that they were getting mugged. Jasmine, meanwhile, wasn't exactly near her phone as that was with her stuff in a dry area while she was keeping her focus on Lily. In the end, this meant that Joseph was alone with his thoughts and the likelihood that his meister would show up in the bikini that was causing this issue to begin with.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 4:53 pm

Nunally realized that she couldn't count on Joseph help at all! What happened to him? Where was his confidence and "I'm the boss, b@#$h" attitude? Perhaps Nunally was too harsh on him? The meister couldn't understand the problem, no matter how hard she tried. She didn't want to cheat and analyze his reactions using her computer because that wouldn't be fair. Nana tried the swimsuit on but didn't leave the changing room. It was quite revealing, in the meister's opinion, but then she compared it to some random photos from random swimming pools and came to a conclusion that the set she'd chosen looked quite common. After a few minutes, she put her clothes back on and left the changing room. She approached Joseph hoping that he managed to regain his ability to speak. "Should I buy the one I've shown you or look further?" Nana asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:11 pm

For all that he was worth, he wished she would have left the question as a "yes" or "no" rather than an "a" or "b" one. Even though she hadn't, he acted as though she had, nodding as soon as the first half of her question left her mouth and hoping to Death that he wouldn't have to figure out how to formulate his own words. That just wasn't a thing that he was going to be capable of doing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 7:06 pm

Nunally sighed quietly. She seemed disappointed and rather sad. "Thanks... " The meister whispered and looked at the flood. With another sigh, she went to a cashier to pay for the swimsuit and then she returned to Joseph, smiling gently. "Let's go back and finally have some fun, okay? I've never been to a water park before." Nana explained, clearly interested in having some fun in the water.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:23 am

Joseph though idly about how he was grateful that she was more flesh than she was machine, as it afforded her the opportunity to be exposed to, and enjoy, water without the risk of it basically killing her. It was easier to think of things like this than it was to remember the mental images of her in the bikini, and he'd willingly welcome any distraction from that. At no point did it occur to him to analyze why it was affecting him so much. At least it wasn't his sister; that long-past crush was awkward in the facts came to life and he certainly felt the fool for that, even though he'd had no reason to suspect that he had a sister before then...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 10:05 am

Nunally grabbed Joseph by his wrist and started leading the weapon outside. "Alright! We're going now and don't you even think of abandoning your girls like the last time!" The girl said enthusiastically, even though her last part of her sentence sounded like she was scolding Joseph for leaving Lily, Jasmine and her on their own during shopping. Especially Nana... After all, it was one of the main reasons she was so upset with him. Also after a moment, she realized how strange and inappropriate her sentence actually sounded. It caused a slight blush to appear on her face. Soon they arrived in front of the changing areas. Nana stopped and stared at Joseph. She was going to stand there until Joseph decided to go and get changed into a swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 11:40 am

He looked like he was a dog that just learned the error of walking too close to an electric fence. With a look that seemed like it housed the highest pitch whine in history, he wandered off to the car to retrieve his swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:21 pm

Nunally sighed at the sight of his face. She wasn't even trying o be rude! What happened to him? He was way too quiet. The meister stood in silence for a moment, keeping an eye on the weapon, before she walked into the changing areas. A few minutes later she was standing in her new swimsuit in front of a mirror. "Woah... It feels weird..." Nana said to herself. Then she simply shrugged and just entered the pool area, to find her partners.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:25 pm

Assuming she could find the third head of blue amidst the blue water, buried up to his eyeballs in the welcoming depths, she would find that Joseph was already there, seemingly hiding. Lily was a bit off, wandering through the water with her eyes closed and arms outstretched, randomly crying out, "Marco!" while Jazz and Joseph tried to subtly avoid her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:59 pm

Nunally wanted to use her soul perception to find her partners but then... she noticed Lily. Confused meister approached the youngest weapon and sat at the edge of the pool. "What are you doing, Lily?" Nana asked, giving Lilian a puzzled look
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:09 pm

Lily stopped when she heard her meister's voice, pausing to make a "T" with her hands before opening her eyes and moving closer to the girl. "Marco Polo." She said, smiling, "Look it up if you need to. One person closes their eyes and says "marco" while the other players try to not get got and say "polo" in response, every time. It's like playing tag blind... in the water."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:57 pm

"So... you're... just trying to catch Jasmine and Joseph with your eyes closed... Interesting." Nunally said as she put her hand on the back of her own head. "I guess that me joining you all would be considered cheating." The meister told Lily with a smile on her face. Nana slowly slid into the pool and closed her eyes. At first, the water seemed cold, but she quickly started adjusting to the temperature. Nunally felt strange. She suddenly remembered being in a huge glass tube filled with different chemicals. She remembered the day of her "birth".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 2:45 pm

"You can join either team if you want," Jazz said, seeming unphased, wandering around while Joseph was blantantly borderline drowning himself under the water, blowing bubbles while he hid from the sight of his meister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next