Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:25 pm

Nunally looked at Joseph and sighed. "Has he regained the ability to speak?" Asked the meister with a hint of annoyance in her voice. It seemed like his sudden change in behavior was really getting on Nana's nerves, which was easy to notice as Nana's ability to hide her feelings was, in fact, terrible. She completely forgot about the game as Joseph's behavior was way too distracting. Then she noticed... "Wait a moment! Is he trying to avoid me?!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:30 pm

"He lost it?" Lily said, cocking her head to the side in earnest confusion as she heard the rest of her meister's statement. At first, she continued to just simply be confused, though the expression soon turned into adorably puffed up, chibi irritation. Swimming over, she began to tug at her brother until she forced him to the surface.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:35 pm

Nana just sighed, more irritated than before. "Fine. I'll give you a break then, Joseph. You can go play that game you've been playing. Don't mind me. I'll just do what my A.I would and start exploring this place." Nunally said and just... started to walk in a seemingly random direction. She seemed hurt, but Joseph's mood was more important. If he didn't want to look at her, then she would just get out of his sight. A very simple solution. You're the source of the problem? Then stop being the problem! How to stop being the problem? Disappear. At least that was Nana's way of thinking
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:43 pm

Grumbling angrily, uselessly at her brother, Jazz quickly followed along after her meister. As the two left, Lily could be heard nagging and lecturing the man directly into his ear, of which she was pulling as she did so. Her words were largely undetectable, but her tone was certainly cross.

"You know you're not the issue, right?" Jazz said when she successfully caught up to Nunally and they were decently out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 5:48 pm

"Ha! Right! He's been acting that way since I scolded him for everything he did today! I'm angry at him and at myself for even talking to him!" Nunally spoke, and with every word, her irritation was growing stronger. She was annoyed and upset. "Being an A.I controlled doll is easier. You don't get upset, you don't angry or sad. You don't get hurt..." Nana kept talking, and when she finished speaking, she completely went silent. There were tears in her eyes. "I just want him to stop ignoring me... This hurts so much..." Nana finally said, after a moment of silence. "This whole day... Why couldn't he go with us to the mall..? Why couldn't he tell us about his plans..? This just...it hurts..." The meister whispered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 11:49 am

"He doesn't work that way." She clarified, shaking her head as she walked with the girl, "He's hardwired to think that he has to take care of everything for everyone that he cares about so that they don't worry about a thing. You'd be amazed what happens with Lucia, and she's... well, the little one's complicated. Let's just say that Joseph still doesn't completely agree with mine and Claire's relationship." Jazz reached a hand over to rub at the girl's back, trying to calm her down. "His intentions are good, he's just... horrible about actually taking other people into consideration. He does what he thinks is best without actually stopping to see if it's something that's wanted."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 11:06 am

Nunally closed her eyes and put a hand on a chin. She started analyzing her partner's words. Was it all a misunderstanding? On the other hand, maybe Joseph didn't intend any harm yet he caused it. Nevertheless, the girl felt better after a conversation with Jasmine. "I see..." Nana mumbled and looked at the weapon. She seemed troubled. "Do you think I should take him aside and have a serious talk with him?" The meister asked. Well, after all, troubles in communication very often cause misunderstandings. Perhaps a conversation would help them both? At least in Nana's opinion, it was a good idea. (Let's remember that Nana is not a master of interpersonal relations)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 3:44 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "If you do, I'd wait until we got home, or at least until... after the water park." There was a hint of amusement in her words, and it didn't even occur to her that perhaps Nunally would misinterpret her tone to mean that she was making fun of her. She wasn't, but Jazz was certainly entertained with the fact Joseph was being so increasingly awkward with the meister. His elder sister certainly had an inkling as to why.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 3:16 pm

Nana raised her brow, slightly confused by her weapon's amusement. "I don't get it? Why can't I talk to him now? Is there something wrong?" The meister asked, her confusion growing stronger with each second. She wanted to know the real reason! She knew that Jasmine knew or notice something she'd missed! Just what did her words mean?! Even I, the narrator, am confused!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 4:43 pm

Her eyes rolled and she tried to hide the laughter she was holding back from the meister. "Let's consider when you started noticing his behavior change..." Jasmine said, not bothering with masking the expression that still showed her less than subtle amusement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:17 pm

"When I went to him to lecture him obviously!" Nunally said immediately, without thinking much. It seemed obvious to her. She could always be wrong. What if her swimsuit was the problem? It shouldn't be! Most girls in that pool had similar bikinis! Nana was really confused because of Jasmine's amusement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:23 pm

A snort followed as Jazz shook her head, even more amused now at her answer. "Okay. Let's go with that then. When have you heard anyone else, ever, lecture him?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:36 pm

Nunally frowned, slowly getting Jasmine's point. Though she couldn't understand why would that point make her amusement. Why was her deduction making the weapon more amused? To make sure, the girl searched through her memories, but she could find nothing even remotely close to what she did to poor Joseph. "I have never seen him being lectured by anyone... actually..." Nana said, but suddenly remembered something. "One moment! The only two times I've seen Joseph being lectured... was actually by me..." Nunally said, surprised at her realization.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:02 pm

Jazz covered her mouth at this, trying to hide the chuckling behind it. "And does he act like this around anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:28 pm

"No, he does not. However, I think I am the only one brave enough to actually lecture him... which is... surprising... It should not be the case by the way..." Nunally said, feeling like Watson trying to figure out Holmes' way of thinking. The biggest mystery that Nana couldn't solve though was the reason behind Jasmine's amusement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 7:11 am

Jazz knew that she, herself, had tried to lecture him on his behavior before, but he only actually paid any mind to his attempts when they involved her daughter, in which he saw her as an authority. In day-to-day life, he didn't see her as such, and thus typically paid her objections no mind. With Nunally, however, she was their meister placing her in a position of authority that she rarely dared to take advantage of. This meant that Joseph could generally act as his usual, high-and-mighty self until she caught on to him and put him back in his place. From Jasmine's point of view, it seemed to be that he actually liked it, which was immensely comical to her. Apparently, he liked when people knocked him off of his high horse --- at least when he knew that he shouldn't be on it. "And how did he act before?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:26 pm

"Well, he that time he had better arguments, so he obviously ignored my point. However, this time I had arguments so solid, he couldn't find anything against them." Nunally said, smiling. The girl didn't like using her authority as a meister. Well, actually she wasn't really aware of her authority and how powerful it was. The other important fact that should be noticed was that she lectured Joseph only because he was her dear friend and she wanted him to be spending time with her. "A-Anyways... We're here to have fun, aren't we?" Nana said, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 8:06 am

Jasmine felt like facepalming at this; how did the girl managed to, so consistently _miss the point?_ Shaking her head, she forewent the rest of the conversation, nodding and grabbing the meister's hand. "Water slide?" She asked suddenly, beaming.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 3:20 pm

"Hm? Well, sure! Sounds like fun!" Nunally said enthusiastically. She was, in fact missing the real point, but well, perhaps it was Jasmine who should've explained her point more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 9:36 pm

Jazz didn't bother readdressing the topic at this time, instead focusing on the fact that they had enough of a break to have fun. Water slides certainly seemed to be the most apt option, and she was glad that Nana agreed. Tugging her along, she made her way to the top of one of the ladders, ready to slide down along with the Meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:12 am

Nana wondered how fun the slides can be. She'd never been to a water park before. And so Nana followed Jasmine up to the first water slide. "So... what now? Do I just sit down and push myself forward?" The meister said with a sign of curiosity present in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:15 am

"Unless you want someone to push for you," She said with a slight smirk and a gleaming eye. Jasmine, herself, had her hands on the sides, ready to push herself down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:40 am

"Hm.. go first then." Nana said, smiling with her arms folded on her chest and looked around. Apparently, there were many different slides and other water attractions. The meister was curious whether there was enough time for her to have fun everywhere in the park. Well, probably not, but at least she knew she'd find something for herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:47 am

With only a nod, she pushed herself off, falling with an excited squeal down the length of the slide. Water splashed out at every turn, whipping her hair around as she took the path the water-coated plastic lead her down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 10:31 am

Nana waited patiently for her turn. After she made sure she wouldn't accidentally hit Jasmine by being too quick, she sat down and pushed herself off. At first, it was scary a bit, but then it became really exciting! A very loud "WOOOOHOOO!" left Nana's mouth. The speed made her feel funny at every turn. It was something new and cool for the girl. Too bad the fun was too short for her! When Nana was at the bottom of the slide she started laughing and giggling. "That was awesome!" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next