Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:00 am

Nunally didn't know that cats can be trained, that'd explain a surprised look she gave Jasmine. She tilted her head to her side and moved her finger onto her own lips. "Training?" Nana said quietly. It wasn't her intent but somehow she sounded and looked strangely cute and innocent at that moment. The meister shrugged before looking at the rack of books. "I don't know... Do you think it's a good idea?" Nana asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:18 am

Jasmine shrugged, "His breed is known to be smart; that's part of why Joseph got him." She began leafing through the book before finally handing it to the meister, waiting for her verdict on the situation. At the worst, she said no and they'd just return to looking for toys.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:10 pm

Nunally started analyzing the contents of the book while doing her own little research at the same time. It seemed to be a good book. "Well... Why not, I guess. We can use catnip as a reward." The girl said, shrugging." Let's take this book then." She added, calculating that she has enough money on her to afford it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:17 pm

"Lily's got the cart." Jazz said, grabbing two of the treat balls as well a dangle toy. If Lily grabbed a cat tree then they wouldn't have to get a scratching post.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:46 pm

Nunally, of course, didn't forget to take catnip too! "Let's find her then." The girl said as she started looking for a younger weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:34 pm

They didn't have to go far to track down the girl, as she had only gone the next aisle over. There, she was studying several different trees of varying sizes, debating between ones that functioned more for play, hiding, or relaxation. There were also colors to factor in, though she guessed that a brown might be the better option, what with Aristotle's coloring.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:01 pm

Nana slowly approached Lilian and looked at the trees. There were lots of them! "Which one do you think would be the best?" Asked the girl with curiosity. Nunally would probably have problems with choosing the best one because all of them looked so cute (at least in her opinion).
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:25 pm

"Uhm..." Liy began, thinking it over a few times before finally pointing towards one, seeming confident in her decision. "That one!" She said, waving at a tall one that definitely would get Aristotle a satisfactory height above the ground. Jasmine made an absent-minded comment about the leaves being impractical, but she made her way over to the shelves to find the box that held its pieces.

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 51yD3QczTAL
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 11:27 am

Nunally followed Jasmine to take a look at the one Lily chose. "It's a bit big but well, why not?" The girl replied, shrugging. Perhaps the leaves were impractical, but they made the whole thing look quite cute (at least in Nana's opinion). Hm... What else should we think about?" Nana asked the two.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 12:32 pm

Lily shrugged, not seeming to have much of a clue; the necessities were already taken care of when they the kitten to begin with. Now, it all came down to how much Aristotle played with the new toys. Jasmine returned shortly with a box, sliding it into the cart.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 3:19 pm

"So, I guess we have everything we "needed" from the pet shop" Nunally concluded, shrugging. "Can we go, then?" The girl asked.

ooc: short post is short
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:35 pm

Jasmine nodded as Lily zipped up to the checkout line before Nunally could protest. The elder sibling pretended not to notice, casually walking with Nana towards the front. "Is there anywhere else, specifically, that you want to go? Any other music shops or anything?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:51 pm

Nunally scratched the back of her head and looked around. "I'm not sure... I'd prefer to let you and Lily choose the next shop now..." The meister told Jasmine, unsuccessfully hiding that she still couldn't get used to letting the weapons pay for everything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 5:58 pm

Lily met them outside of the store, holding the heaviest bag out to Jasmine but minding the others easily on her own. Jazz took it without question before looking around where they were, now. "Well, we might as well act like girls..." She half mumbled, leading the other two members of their trio towards one of the nail salons nearby.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:34 pm

When Nunally noticed where Jasmine was going she started panicking a bit. Girly things like make-up and working on nails were not something she was interested in! "Okay, so, uhm.... You two have fun... in that nail salon... I'll just wait here!" Nana told them, before laughing nervously. It was obvious what she was trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:40 pm

"You don't have to get them painted, but Joe will kill me if you don't come." She said, grabbing her hand and bringing the meister along with her. Lily was already reserving their places.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2017, 6:57 pm

"Nonononono... Pleaaase, don't force me to go there! I'm beging youuuu!" Nunally protested, groaning. She was like a little child at that moment. However, one thing made her calm down almost immediately. "Wait... Why would Joseph "kill" you for not managing to force me to go through that torture?" The meister asked, frowning. She became serious all of the sudden and for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 8:59 am

"Because he decided that we had to." Jazz said, sighing; the way it was spoken made it seem as though he thought that made his decision absolute, but she did not quite agree. "Besides, they won't hurt you. Hopefully, you're not ticklish, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 7:21 pm

Nunally got annoyed by the first statement. "Right, because you can't have your own opinion here." She said, hurt by the fact that Joseph always had to decide everything for them. "Go without me. I'm not it the mood right now... I'll wait here." The girl said, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:31 am

Jasmone refused, stubbornly remaining in place while Lily idly looked at designs in the shop. They appeared to be at a pretty distinct impasse.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:06 pm

Nunally folded her arms across the chest. "Why do you care that much..? He probably won't even notice any change..." The meister said, not looking at her. She disliked the fact that her weapons were doing so much for her and she would always end up unable to do anything for them. Nana also disliked how Joseph would just force his will on everyone even if it was something as trivial as visiting a nail salon. "Damn it all..." She thought. From the emotions and thoughts that were flowing through her head, her system crashed, causing a slight headache.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 4:27 pm

"Because none of us like the thought of you being homeless all that time, or you having not gotten to grow up like a proper teenager. I mean..." She shrugged, trying to choose her words as carefully as she could think to, [color=blue]"You're not as old of us, we know that, but mentally, you're at the same level."[color] Her eyes drifted to the little sister that she still hadn't quite gotten used to referring to as such. "I'll try to make it less... involved than Joseph keeps trying to do, but he wants us to be able to relax more, what with school and everything."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 4:55 pm

Nunally sighed, then shook her head a bit, before looking at Jasmine. "See, the thing is... I just don't need as much rest or relax as you. For me just spending time with you, Lilian and Joseph is relaxing enough." The girl explained, with honesty. "Also, I'd like to point out that my age doesn't have any meaning. Not only I'm mentally at the same level as you, but also my body is." The girl added, shrugging before sighing again. "Alright, fine. I'll join you in that... da-.. uhm... salon. Please don't expect me to enjoy it though. I simply don't find such activities interesting enough to even google them." Nana added. For a moment she sounded like "the old" A.I controlled Nana. However, the impression would quickly disappear as a smile appeared on her face. "Oh! I've got an idea! You're getting me a pack of cookies after this!" She told Jasmine, winking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:16 pm

Jazz rolled her eyes, "Did I skip the part where I meant to tell you that you get massages during mani-pedis?" She laughed a bit in part at her own self because she felt she'd spaced out in her speakings. "But sure, cookies work."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:19 pm

"Nah, massages aren't interesting either." Nunally told Jasmine, winking. Then she approached Lilian with a grin. The meister had a feeling that the youngest weapon would report everything to Joseph. "That little innocent spy..." She thought, finding it slightly funny that she'd not thought about it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next