Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 10:05 pm

Hudson offered him a gentle smile, and finally relaxed his upper body and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. "I uh, I come from San Fransisco, California. I know, typical, but that's where my father decided to start his business." He replied. "What about you?" The meister asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 6:31 am

Jack knew that he was the one who started the conversation so it would be hypocritical to not answer the question. "I'm from London..." He said briefly, staring at the wall on the opposite side of the corridor. "So, my assumption was correct... we really have a lot in common." He said, as he looked at his Meister, referring to the fact that they both were born in rich business families.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:12 am

The meister nodded. "It seems we were both correct. I think that's what makes us so compatible." He told his weapon. "We both know what is like growing up when you hardly see your parents, and when you're forced to learn stuff you don't want to learn just so you can take over the family business." He looked over at Jack, a question on his face, seeing if he had guessed correctly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:01 pm

Jack nodded, confirming his words. "You're right. Luckily for me, my first transformation into a weapon successfully postponed my parents' plans to take over the business." He explained, bitter about the fact that his parents wanted to force him to do something he didn't want to. Too bad he didn't have a sibling. Having a sibling would probably make everything easier. "Let me be honest with you... My plans are different from theirs. I want to become a powerful Death Scythe. This is my current goal and I'll do everything to achieve it." Jack told Hudson, with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:29 pm

He nodded empathetically. "At least you had a reason to come here. My parents were very insistent that I stay and take over the business. It took me years to finally convince them to let me come here." He told him plaintively. Hudson smiled brightly, ignoring his partner's rather serious expression. "I'll make you the best death scythe anyone has ever seen. I can guarantee you that." The meister said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:45 pm

Jack nodded. Finally, an honest smile appeared on his face. "Thanks." He said. "Finally... Someone who can understand me." The weapon thought, pleased by the situation. He was about to open his mouth to speak when the door opened. Adam left the classroom and looked at the two. "We'll deal with the paperwork later, you two. You're going with me now." Mr.Kovalsky said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:00 pm

"No problem." He replied sincerely. The meister internally smirked. He finally got a smile out of him. He felt a surge of pride. Hudson got the idea that Jack didn't smile too much. Hudson then got off the wall and straightened back up as Mr. Kovalsky came back out. He smiled and nodded. "Yes sir." He looked over at Jack and smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:51 pm

Hudson was right, Jack didn't like smiling. In his eyes, even a simple smile could be used to learn about his weaknesses.
Adam started leading the way towards his class. That's when the bell rang, making them all realize they were going to be late. Adam didn't seem to care though, he just walked at a normal pace. About two or more minutes later they found themselves in front of the door to Adam's class. The teacher led the two inside and said- "Find two free seats for yourselves." He instructed them.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:50 pm

Hudson walked with Jack back to the classroom. He quickly scanned the available seats and soon spotted two right next to each other. Even though this was technically Jack's class, the meister flicked his hand towards the two open seats and looked over at Jack to see if he was okay with those. He didn't want to just find the first two seats he saw and drag his weapon with him without asking if it was okay with him first.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:11 pm

Jack nodded, agreeing with his meister's suggestion. He led Hudson up the stairs to reach the right row and once they were there he sat on one of the empty seats. The weapon noticed curious stares and glances of his classmates. It seemed like everyone was surprised to see Jack with a meister. Well, he was a cold person in the eyes of many (not like he cared much).
Adam clapped his hands to get the attention of everyone. "Alright everyone! The lesson has started already!" The teacher said as he approached the blackboard to write the topic of the lesson on it. "Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:35 pm

Ignoring the incredulous stares, the meister followed the weapon to the seats and sat down calmly beside him. As much as he wanted to know about the stares, and the whispering that had started, he knew better than to ask, certain it wasn't a good thing. As Mr. Kovalsky started the lesson, Hudson turned his attention on him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 6:41 pm

Adam pulled a history book out of a drawer of his desk and opened it on the topic. "I'll be honest with you. As much as I like the history of the Roman Empire, I don't really like giving lectures about what happened right after its fall. From my experience, students usually get bored of the topic quickly. That's why you're going to t... t... what was that word... I lost it... notatki... ah! Right! I just want you to start taking notes." The teacher explained before the lecture started. Jack didn't need to be taking notes as his memory was quite good. Instead, he was just listening to Adam. Obviously going into detail about the lecture and the topic of it here would be pointless, thus let's just skip to the end of the lecture.
Jack adjusted his glasses and leaned his back against his chair. He liked history, it was one of his favorite subjects, so obviously he just couldn't get bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 8:34 am

Hudson liked to think he was pretty good at history. He's not terrible, but he's not the best at it. It wasn't a subject his tutors were told to focus on, so he didn't know as much. Yes, he still managed to make A's all the time, but that was from having so much free time and just having it driven into him that he needed to study for everything. He took notes extensively, paying close attention to everything that was being said. Once the lecture was over, Hudson stretched out his arms and back, pushing his glasses back up when the fell down his nose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 11:28 am

Jack took his gloves off and shoved them into the pockets of his coat and looked at his meister. The weapon looked quite relaxed, which was unusual for him during the day at school. It seemed like meeting Hudson greatly improved his mood and cold attitude towards everything school-related. The weapon took his glasses off and rubbed one of the eyes with a hand. That's when a student approached them.
"Hello there, new guy!" The student greeted Hudson. It was Stephanie, the most energetic and happy girl in Jack's class. Her always-happy, always loud attitude always gets on Jack's nerves, even if usually all she does is trying to make friends with the weapon. The girl took her hat off and ran a hand through her fringe. "So, so, so! You're Mr.Grumpy's new meister, huh? How did you convince him to make friends with you?! Teach me your ways! I wanna be Grumpy's friend too!" She spoke, her face was beaming with friendliness and enthusiasm.
Jack folded his arms over his chest and closed his eyes. "I'm not grumpy, you damned idiot!" The weapon muttered angrily.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 11:38 am

The meister nodded. "Yup, I'm Hudson." He told her with a smile. He shrugged. "It just sort of happened. All I really said was hi and a conversation started. That's all. We found out we had a lot in common and we were both in need of a partner, so we tested it out and now we're here." Hudson explained to her before smiling at Jack's comment. "Of course you're not, you just found yourself a meister, how could you be grumpy?" He joked with his weapon. "But hey, there's no need for for name calling."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 12:30 pm

Jack turned his head away. "She's annoying as hell." He commented, not even trying to hide his irritation. Hudson's words stopped him from being even harsher towards the ginger haired girl.
She pointed at the weapon, not letting her eyes off Hudson. "See? That's why he's Mr.Grumpy! I'm only trying to make friends with him!" The girl complained loudly. Jack sighed loudly, refusing to even look at the girl.  
"My name's Stephanie, by the by! Nice to meet ya!" Stephanie almost forgot to introduce herself. With a grin, she sat cross-legged on their desk and looked at the two.
"Get off the desk. Now." The weapon ordered her, coldly.
Stephanie leaned over to Hudson and smirked. "I think he likes me, but he doesn't want to show it! Mr.Grumpy's actin' tough!" She whispered to the meister.
"I don't, you damned...UGH!" Jack muttered loudly, clearly irritated by her presence.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 1:10 pm

Hudson chuckled. "There's no need to be rude." He told his weapon politely. Either way, if he continued to be rude and cold, Hudson wasn't going to stop him. He couldn't tell him how to behave and there was no way he was going to. If they had that much in common then he knew that Jack didn't need that. The meister smiled. "It's nice to meet you too." He pushed his glasses up. When she whispered to him he let out a semi-loud bark of a laugh. "To be fair, I don't think he likes anyone. I'm still surprised he agreed to be my partner." He mentioned to Stephanie with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 4:44 pm

"Excuse me, I'm sitting next to you, you know?" Jack interjected calmly, with his one arm resting on the desk and his other one on his hip.
"Be nicer! You don't want your meister to leave you, right!" Stephanie pointed her finger at him and stuck her tongue out. That was enough to change Jack's attitude. He didn't want to lose a new partner on the first day of their partnership. Also, he didn't want to be on his own again. The weapon sighed and turned his attention towards the blackboard. He wanted to remind Stephanie that the lesson wasn't over yet when... the bell rang and the lesson, in fact, ended.
"So, so! Will you be nicer Mr.Grumpy? If not I'll steal Mr.Nice from you haha!" The girl said and giggled. She is a childish person.
Jack sighed once again. "Fine... Stephanie..." He muttered quietly. "Alright, the first hour of history out of two has just ended." The weapon announced as he stood up to stretch his legs. "Hey Hudson, do you have plans for today?" He asked his meister, more politely.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 4:53 pm

Hudson smiled. "Are you now? I didn't notice." He said sarcastically. He shrugged. "I don't think you have much to worry about. If I ended the partnership, then I would be without a weapon. Then how would I make the best death scythe anyone has ever seen. Besides, if I didn't like his cold demeanor, I wouldn't have partnered with him in the first place." He told the girl in all seriousness. The meister shook his head when asked about his plans. "None at all. Unless you count going home and doing nothing plans." He joked. "What about you? Any plans?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:51 pm

"Alrighty~! I'll leave you two alone for now!" Stephanie told them happily before she got off their desk and went off somewhere. Jack sighed and put his hands behind his head. Perhaps Stephanie wasn't as bad and stupid as he thought? Hudson is probably the nicest guy he's ever met. "Would you find time to practice a bit then?" The weapon asked as he sat back on his seat. "I have no plans for today, anyway, so I thought that we could use our free time to get to know each other better." Jack added.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 6:19 pm

"See ya later." He said in goodbye as Stephanie left. He nodded. "Sure. It'll be helpful. Besides, you have a little backlash, and I need to get used to that before we go on missions or we might end up hitting something that's not our target." He put a hand behind his head, smoothing his hair back before coming resting the back of his head. "Plus, I've uh, never really even touched a gun until this morning so uh... Yeah. Practice would be nice." The meister told his weapon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 7:14 pm

Jack nodded in agreement, he wanted Hudson to be well prepared to start taking him for missions. "That's why I've suggested we start practicing. You must get used to working with me first to be effective during real combat." The weapon commented, staring at the blackboard. He then looked at the meister. "After all, we don't want to get ourselves killed by taking a mission without being ready for it." He added.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 7:40 am

He nodded. "Exactly. I would hate to get killed on our first mission. Or any mission for that matter, but getting killed on the first one would be embarrassing." Hudson said in reply with a smile. He just couldn't stop smiling today. He had already woke up in a good mood, but he was in an even better mood after meeting and becoming partners with Jack.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 1:50 pm

For some reason Hudson's positive attitude managed to get Jack into a better mood. He managed to relax, which was something new. He managed to bealmost polite towards Stephanie. It was a weird day for Jack. That's why I want you prepared, Hudson." He commented, nodding. "I would feel... uncomfortable... if something happened to you on our first mission." Suddenly, the bell rang announcing the beginning of the next lesson.
Getting into details would take quite some time, and probably wouldn't be interesting. In short, if nothing interesting happened, they would have a rather calm day at school.

OOC: Let me know if you actually want me to add more detail and start describing those lessons. (I just think it would add nothing to the story, that's why I'm making it shorter to reach their first training a little bit faster) ^^
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 6:17 pm

"Mhmm. That would be very bad. Then who would turn you into a death scythe?" He replied with a smirk. "Anyways, it seems the next lesson is about to start so we should pay attention to that." He turned back to face the board, taping his fingers gently on the desk in front of him.

OOC: No its fine. I understand. They're fine the way the are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next