Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2017, 6:08 pm

Hudson shook his head and stood up. "No, I think this was enough. After all, it's only day one of our partnership. If we live long enough, we'll get many more days to practice with each other." He flashed Jack a friendly smile. "Hey, you wanna go out and do something? Get out to eat or something to help us relax? I think we could use it. We can't do all this practice without something to help us relax afterwards." The meister asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 4:45 pm

Jack nodded at his words. It was indeed a good moment to end their first practice. With his hands in the pockets of his trousers, he closed his eyes to think. Relax definitely sounded... fun, especially for someone who spends most of their time studying or practicing. "I guess we could eat lunch together..." He finally said, as he opened his eyes to look at Hudson.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 11:54 pm

"Good. If you had turned it down, I would've dragged you along anyways. You need to relax everyone in a while Jack. Gotta let loose." He told him before saying something only he could hear. "Even if you were taught differently." Hudson knew what it was like to just study study study, and focus on his studies, making his parents happy, trying to make his parents proud of him. And then there's all that business etiquette crap that he was taught to use when speaking to anyone and everyone. The meister just wanted to let his weapon know that he could relax around his meister. "Anyways." He smiled. "Where would you like to go? You choose."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:37 pm

"Loose? Relax?" Jack repeated after his meister. Those two words easily made the weapon feel a bit uneasy. After all, he was used to working and studying all the time. However, he had to agree with his meister, he needed to finally rest from all the stress he'd been putting on himself.
Suddenly they got to the difficult part- Hudson asked him to choose where to go. Why was that part difficult? Well, because Jack didn't know where to go! "W-Well... we could go... um... well, uhm..." A slight blush appeared on Jack's cheeks. He really didn't know where to go. "Well, we could... go and drink coffee somewhere I guess? Or, eat lunch... I really don't know. You're the meister!" He said. Well, it was probably the first time Jack showed so much emotions in such a short amount of time! It was all Hudson's fault! He made Jack confused!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 3:48 pm

Hudson couldn't help but chuckle at how flustered he was getting. "You're cute when you're flustered." The meister told the weapon with a wink. "Just because I'm your meister, doesn't mean I control everything we do. You may be a weapon Jack, but you're also human. You have rights. I can't take that away. Besides," He shrugged, "I don't know where to go either. But we can go to a cafe. If that's alright with you." Hudson replied with a smile. He was happy that he was able to get Jack to express himself, or at least show his emotions. He felt it was a good milestone even though they had just met that day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:04 pm

Jack folded his arms on his chest, trying to figure out where to go. Well, they'd just agreed to go to a cafe, but which one? Death City was quite big and cafes were everywhere! The weapon pushed his glasses up his nose and put his hands into the pockets of his trousers. He was about to calm down when he heard the "cute" comment. He frowned, looking at his meister. He seemed... rather surprised. "Right... anyway, do you know any cafes we can choose from?" Jack asked calming.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 12:26 am

Hudson was only messing with his weapon of course with his comment. "The only two I've been to is Death Buck's and Nine Tails." The meister told Jack. He pushed up his falling glasses. "And they're both quite good. So maybe we can go to one of those." Hudson suggested with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 6:26 pm

Jack closed his eyes and folded his arms over his chest. He tried to decide which one to go to. He's not been to Death Buck's nor Nine Tails, so obviously he had no idea which would be better. "Let's go to Nine Tails then. We can go to Death Buck's some other day." Jack said as he looked at his partner.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:02 pm

Hudson nodded. "I honestly prefer Nine Tails. Everyone goes to Death Bucks." He replied. He stuck his hands in his pockets. "Since you've never been, I'll take us there, just follow me." He told his weapon as we began to walk in the direction of the cafe. As they walked, Hudson began thinking back to everything that had happened that day. When he had woke up, he knew it was going to be a good day, but he didn't realize he would find a weapon, and eventually a great friend. He also still couldn't believe how much in common he had with his weapon. Jack might not show his emotions too well, but Hudson was intent of breaking through his tough shell and becoming good friends with the real Jack. Not the person he tried to showcase himself as.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 3:11 pm

Jack's face remained calm, almost expressionless. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Deep inside he was happy that finally found a meister. That definitely helped him feel better about his weapon career. Also, he was glad to finally find a friend he could possibly open up to.
It took them quite some time to get to Nine Tails, but the trip was worth it.

The cafe was located right between the residential and shopping districts. Which in theory seemed to be a quite good location as it was not too far from any of the two main districts of the city.

If you were to describe Nine tails with one word, it'd probably be "cozy". Outside the cafe, there were a few metal tables and chairs with comfy pillows to sit on. Some of them were already occupied by customers eating ice cream and various delicious looking cakes, drinking tea or coffee or other drinks.

The interior of Nine Tails was perhaps a bit unusual but it was radiating with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The floor was made of light wooden panels while red bricks were visible on the low ceiling. There were a few arches on the ceiling that divided the cafe into a few sections. The furniture was mostly made out of dark wood. There were also a few black couches and glass tables at the white walls. At one of the walls, there was also a bookshelf filled with different books, magazines, newspapers and even comic books and mangas. On the walls, there were beautiful pictures and paintings of different foxes (especially the mythical nine-tailed ones, obviously). At the huge counter, there were two mini glass fridges with cakes, ice cream and ice cream desserts displayed on them. The coffee and tea making equipment seemed fairly new and fully professional.
The refreshing smell of freshly prepared coffee could be easily noticed, even by those with a runny nose
Overall the cafe was inviting thanks to its well-chosen interior design and warm atmosphere.
The customers seemed to appreciate the place too, as during there were always at least a few customers sitting at the tables.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 8:35 pm

When they arrived at the cafe, Hudson held the door open and motioned for Jack to go in. "After you, kind sir." He said in his best British accent before following him in. He pointed to a table for 2. "How about we sit there?" He asked, but instead of waiting for an answer he went ahead and sat down. A waitress soon came over to them and handed them menus before going to serve some other customers. "Hmm... What to get." The meister muttered to himself, searching the menu for what he was most in the mood for.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 4:13 pm

Jack just shook his head when Hudson opened the door for him. He wasn't a lady/princess and they weren't on a date! Wait, was he also mocking Jack's British accent? The weapon walked inside with a quiet sigh and looked around. He found the interior of the cafe rather comfy. The table his meister had pointed at was quite close to a window, it was a nice place. Jack was about to agree on the meister's suggestion, but then Hudson simply sat at that table. Without a word, the weapon followed his meister and sat in front of him at the table.

The waitress that had handed them menus looker rather... familiar. She had bright red hair and red eyes. Jack couldn't recall where he has seen her before though. He looked into the menu, to check what the cafe had to offer.
To his surprise, there was a lot to chose from- from simple cakes, coffee to very big ice desserts. The rich boi weapon decided to order something very simple. "I think I'll just get a cup of "flat white" coffee." The weapon said with a smirk. Usually, the Brits love tea, but Jack actually preferred coffee!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 1:02 pm

He was in no way making fun of his weapon's accent, just having a bit of fun, taking his own advice, and started letting loose. When a waitress came over to take their order, Hudson smiled politely at her as he ordered. "And I'll have a peppermint latte please." The meister was honestly surprised when the Brit ordered a coffee instead of some sort of tea. "You prefer coffee over tea? How surprising." He commented.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 3:35 pm

The red-haired waitress took their orders, smiling politely at the two. "Sure thing!" She said cheerfully before disappearing from their sight.
Jack looked at his partner with a slight smirk present on his face. "Surprising, hmm? See, I'm not a stereotypical brit" The weapon replied as he relaxed in his chair and leaned back a bit on it. "I think I forgot to ask you... How did you like wielding me?" Jack asked simply out of his own curiosity. He wanted to start some sort of a conversation too.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2018, 9:42 pm

"As I can see." Hudson replied, sticking his hands in his coat pockets, leaning back in his chair. "To be honest.... I liked wielding you." His eyes met Jack's. "It was exhilarating! It just felt... Right, you know?" The meister said. "The way you just fit so perfectly in my hand and the way our soul wavelengths fit together just... Got the energy flowing." Hudson told his weapon. The rich boi meister was now smiling, enjoying just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2018, 6:21 pm

Jack closed his eyes, thinking about his partner's words. As a weapon he will never get an opportunity to wield a demon weapon, thus he only had Hudson's words to use to imagine how it is like to wield. Once he opened his eyes again, there was a smirk on his face. "I see... I agree, it "felt right". Our wavelengths really work well together." The weapon said as he adjusted his glasses. "Being wielded is a weird feeling, you know? But I can't say it was unpleasant..." He said, looking at the table for a second before looking at the meister. "In other words, I enjoyed the experience." He admitted.

Then the waitress returned with their orders on a tray. Once their coffees were on the table, she sent the two a warm smile, before walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2018, 7:11 pm

Hudson was beaming now and flashed his weapon a cheeky smile. When the waitress served them their drinks, the meister thanked her before taking a cautious sip. "Good. It'd be a bit weird if only one of us enjoyed the experience since we're partners." He let out a chuckle. "Anyways, I'm looking forward to a long partnership." Hudson commented, taking another sip of his latte.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2018, 4:17 pm

"Yeah... me too." Jack said as he looked out through a window. His cup of coffee was in his hands. He seemed lost in his thoughts. The weapon realized that despite finally making friends with someone and also finding a meister, he didn't really know what to do. He was unsure of how the friendship actually works. How should friends behave? Well, just sitting in a cafe, relaxing seemed to... normal... You can go and drink coffee with everyone. Or perhaps that statement was wrong? Jack felt silly for having such thoughts. He looked at his meister, trying to come up with a topic for a conversation. Nothing would come to mind! He took a sip of his coffee and let out a quiet sigh. "They really have good coffee here..." He finally commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4