Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 7:49 pm

"Yes, of course." Jack commented as he shifted his attention towards the teacher. And so another lesson passed. Then another one. Nothing special or unusual happened. Once the last bell announced the end of classes for the two, Jack stood up from his chair and looked at his meister. "Do you want to go practice now?" The weapon asked, to make sure. Obviously, he took into consideration the fact that his meister could be hungry, so he expected him to suggest taking a break before heading towards the training grounds to start their first training.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 11:00 pm

After class ended, the meister stood up and stretched. "Of course. I'm ready when you are." Hudson told him with a smile. This was an understatement. Hudson was beyond excited to start working with Jack. He finally wasn't alone. That's one of the reasons he became a meister in the first place. He had not only hoped to help protect the citizens of Death City, but to find a friend, someone that understood him and Jack.... They clearly had so much in common that there's no way they couldn't understand each other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 12:17 pm

Jack stood up right after his partner did. "I'm ready. We can go." The weapon said, briefly and calmly. Even though he didn't seem excited at all, deep inside he actually was. After all, he finally found someone who might become his very first true friend. "Let me ask you something just to make sure... Do you know where the training grounds are?" Jack asked Hudson as he started walking down the stairs and towards the exit from the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 4:05 pm

He nodded. "Of course. You don't?" The meister asked with a smile. "If you don't, I'm willing to lead us there." He looked. It felt nice to actually talk to someone that wasn't just a random stranger you were passing and just saying hello in greeting. Hudson was in such a good mood this morning because he just felt that today would be a good day. Little had he known just how good it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 4:55 pm

Hudson's smile had this strange power that could always change Jack's attitude from cold to polite. Perhaps there was just something about his charisma... or charm maybe? Anyways, the meister's positive attitude was contagious for sure. "I know where it is, don't worry." Jack said as he led the meister out of the classroom. "We're going there now." The weapon added as he pushed his glasses up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 8:02 pm

The meister sensed the change in character in Jack and it made him thrilled. If he could make at least one person happy, that was enough for him. He chuckled. "I wasn't worried." Hudson responded, which was true, but he would've been a least a little concerned if he hadn't known where the training grounds were.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:44 am

Jack was leading the way instinctively. He didn't want to show any weaknesses. He didn't want people to see his moods. He didn't want anyone to know when he's happy. However, Hudson's attitude, his strange aura, sure was weakening Jack's mental wall.
It didn't take too much time for them to reach the training grounds. The weapon stopped in the middle of the area and looked around, trying to come up with a training plan for his meister. After all, he wasn't experienced and has never wielded a gun before.
"I think... we should start by checking and eventually improving your accuracy. What do you think?" Jack suggested as he looked at his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 6:48 pm

"Sounds good. Go ahead and transform and you can instruct me from there." The meister told his weapon. He stuck his hand out, ready to catch him for when he transformed. This time, the weapon would not float right in front of him like earlier. He would need to catch him. That, at least, he was good at. Hudson smiled at Jack encouragingly. He was excited to get started as soon as possible. He couldn't make his weapon into a death scythe until he learned how to properly use him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 12:29 pm

Jack nodded and without a word transformed into his weapon form and then landed directly in his hand. Well, where Jack landed was pure luck as he just planned to have Hudson catch him. The man's reflection appeared on the barrel of his weapon form. "Alright, Hudson. I'd like to start from something really simple. Trees around you are your targets. Pick one of them and start shooting." The weapon instructed. Jack wanted to test how much Hudson had to learn about guns.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 1:42 pm

He may not have experience with guns, but he does have experience with twirling weapons about. So, when he caught Jack, he twirled the revolver around and caught it in his other hand. When Jack told him what to do, he nodded. "Roger." He then held the gun up and, using both of his hands, aim and fired at a nearby tree. Now, since he was new at this, he didn't exactly hit where he wanted to, especially from not knowing how to control the backlash he received. "That uh... Didn't really hit where I was aiming." He admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 5:19 pm

For a moment Jack wanted to scold Hudson for that twirling. Not only it made him feel dizzy but it also was pointless. The weapon observed his meister's actions with patience and focus. Then the meister fired the weapon which caused a recoil the wielder couldn't yet control. "It's okay, Hudson. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say." Jack commented calmly. "Okay let's start from the beginning... Let me ask you a question: Which way do you think would have a better impact on your enemy's confidence... Pulling your gun out, twirling it and then taking a shooting stance... or pulling your gun out and just taking a stance immediately?" The weapon asked slowly and calmy. He wanted to teach him properly to turn him into an efficient meister and firearm wielder.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 10:02 am

The meister blushed in embarrassment. "The second one. Sorry. I'm way to used to melee weapons. I'll fix that." He promised the weapon. "Anyways, how do you recommend I get used to the backlash? I'll need to get used to it as soon as I can." Hudson asked. He already felt like he was letting his partner down, but he didn't let it show in his voice. He comes from a very prideful family, so he tried not to let his pride shine through the fact that of course he wasn't going to do everything right right away. He needed to learn in order to practice and had to practice in order to get better. That's one of the many things that Hudson has had to learn the hard way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:36 pm

"The same rule applies to melee weapons, Hudson." Jack told his meister calmly. He wasn't scolding him nor he was letting him down. Jack only wanted to share his knowledge with Hudson to prepare him well for their first mission. "Backlash..? You mean recoil, right? Hmm, in theory, it shouldn't be as problematic as weapons are almost lightweight for their meisters..." The weapon asked, not completely sure what was the problem. "Well, there are two things I can suggest you... for now... Firstly, you need to get used to it and gain some experience with guns. Secondly, your arms and hands probably need to be a bit stronger." Jack told him as the reflection of his face appeared on the barrel. He smiled at his weapon. Teaching sure was fun for him. "Alright. If we want you to get used to shooting, you'll want to simply start shooting more. Shoot the same target again, but now double focus, adjust your stance and control breathing. Oh and remember to aim carefully while holding me with your both hands."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 9:05 pm

"Yeah. Backlash, recoil, they ultimately mean the same thing." Hudson informed the weapon. "It's not that you're not light weight and heavy, but more like.... Uh, I don't know how to describe it. I mean, we meisters don't know how our weapons work until we get used to them. Some of us even tend to stick to one certain type of weapon. So I guess it'll just take time and practice." He replied with a shrug. The meister looked down at his arms where there was, sadly, little muscle. Looks like he was going to have to do some training. Big time. "I'll have to start training, and working out to build up my muscle." He muttered. Hudson looked down at Jack as he instructed him. When he was told to adjust his stance, Hudson spread his legs about shoulder width and then brought Jack up with his hands. Once he had the gun up, he rolled his shoulder back and relaxed. He took a deep breath in, closed his eyes, and when he exhaled, he opened them back up before shooting once more at the tree in front of him. This time, Hudson was ready for the recoil so it didn't affect him nearly as much, which caused his aim to improve. The meister smiled. "That was better. Not perfect, but I don't expect perfect. Yet." He joked casually.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 3:01 pm

"Well, but recoil if a more commonly used term." Jack told Hudson "That makes sense. Actually, it's fairly obvious that you have to get used to any new weapon or tool." He added after a moment, referring to the meister's second sentence. The weapon watched Hudson carefully trying to learn as much about him and his skills. That'd be helpful during their trainings and missions. He then watched him shoot his target. "Yes. You're already improving. At this rate, you'll only need experience. Hm... let's try something more difficult now, shall we? Sometimes in combat, you might face more than one enemy... Or an enemy who can move really fast. Right now we can't really simulate combat with a fast opponent. However, we can try practicing fighting with more than one enemy. Alright, your targets will be: the same tree as before plus one of those that are behind you." Jack spoke. His voice was calm. He seemed focused on the task. He wanted to make his meister stronger.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 9:31 pm

"One in front, one behind?" He muttered. "Alright." He took up his stance again took aim, and fired once at the tree in front of him before turning quickly around and shooting the one behind him. The one the meister shot in front of him was hit pretty well. Much closer to it's original target, but the one he shot behind him was pretty off. He had shot closer to the side of the tree than the middle. At best, it would've only wounded his enemy had the tree been an enemy. Hudson let one arm fall to the side and brought his other hand up to wipe the sweat that had begun to form on his brow. "Well that's gonna take practice." Hudson said unsurprisingly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 3:19 pm

"You're right." Jack commented, his voice remained calm-sounding. He didn't want to admit that he was rather impressed by the meister's natural talent (as he'd assumed that Hudson's surprisingly good accuracy was caused by his natural talent). Suddenly an idea came into the weapon's mind. "Hm... For now keep shooting like this until you get used to wielding me, okay?" Jack told Hudson, barely hiding a sudden wave of excitement and happiness. It seemed like the weapon had a hidden childish side he refused to acknowledge.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 9:41 am

Hudson was a bit surprised with how quickly he was getting used to everything and was even more surprised when his shots hit closer to home than he thought they did. I guess that's what happens when your soul wavelength matches up with someone else's. The meister smirked when he felt a wave of excitement enter his soul. [i]Well someone's excited. He thought to himself. He then smiled, the excitement beginning to overtake him as well. "Alright. With some training and working out, we'll be unstoppable." Hudson said with a grin, beginning to take up his stance again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 2:29 pm

After Hudson stopped shooting to state the obvious, Jack's reflection on the barrel of his weapon form smiled. "Remember that overconfidence is a dangerous weakness!" He warned his meister, with a rather warm tone. The weapon seemed pleased with the meister's desire to get better and with how quickly he was getting used to wielding him. It seemed like their partnership would be a very successful one. "Alright, so, is there anything else you'd like to improve right now? Of course, we won't master everything in one day..." He spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 3:30 pm

The meister nodded. "Of course. I'll keep that in mind." He assured the weapon. He thought for a few moments before shaking his head. "No. For now, it's best that we stick with this. Once I've got this down, or mostly down depending on how long it takes, we can move on." He replied. As excited as he was, Hudson didn't want to rush anything. He didn't want to overwhelm himself, so he brought the gun up and shot a few more times at the surrounding trees. Every shot he fired got closer and closer to the center, but they were never close enough to critically injure or even kill an actual enemy. That would take time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 4:00 pm

After a few more minutes of practice, Jack decided that it was time to rest. After all, it was their first shooting practice out of many. "Okay, Hudson. Let's take a break for now, okay?" The weapon said as he transformed back into his human form. He had to admit, he needed to get used to spending time in his weapon from. Jack stretched his legs and arms and then approached their practice target to examine it. It seemed like with every shot Hudson was getting better and better. The weapon couldn't hide how pleased he was with the meister's performance. "You're getting better really fast, Hudson. With enough experience, you might become a great gun meister." He told him, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2017, 11:56 pm

Hudson nodded and once Jack transformed back, he reached up, took off his glasses, and cleaned the sweat from them with his shirt before putting them back on. He couldn't remember that last time he had done so much of... Well, anything really. A bit tired, he sat down where he stood. The meistr smiled at his weapon's compliment. "Thanks Jack. I think we make a really great team. I mean, you're a great weapon, and a wonderful teacher." Hudson added with a wink.

OOC: Sorry is short. Wifi goes poof in couple min, and I wanted to get something out for you.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 12:11 pm

Jack grinned at his compliment. "Only time will show how good we are as a team. You can't say that we're a great team when we haven't had an opportunity to fight against a real threat... but... I agree we have that potential." The weapon said, as he crouched in front of his partner. He didn't want to show how pleased he was with Hudson's compliments. No, that would be as bad as showing his weaknesses. "Hm... are you really that tired from just shooting trees?" Jack suddenly asked, noticing his sweat and the signs of fatigue. "Well then, I guess we'll have to add physical exercises to our training." He said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2017, 12:34 pm

Hudson nodded. "Yeah. Definitely have potential." He pointed to his heart. "In here." He let out a chuckle at that. "I guess that's what it means to match soul wavelengths though, huh?" He asked, more rhetorically than for a definite answer. The meister shook his head. "Tired? No, not really. A bit overwhelmed, excited, and nervous? Yes. I didn't realize it would be this exhilarating. Plus, it is a bit hot out here. Especially in this." He said, motioning to his outfit. He hadn't expected to find a partner today so he had worn his suit-like outfit as he shrugged off the jacket, leaving him in a white and blue plaid shirt. He pushed his glasses, and his hair, back as they fell down his face. Hudson returned the smirk. "Well of course. I was already planning on it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 6:57 pm

Jack smirked at his partner's words. It really seemed like he found a great friend and a partner! "So, would you like to continue?" The weapon asked, standing up. He put his hands into the pockets of his trousers as he kept looking at his meister. In Jack's opinion, they should simply end the first shooting practice and do something else to rest and relax. After all, he didn't want Hudson to get too tired or worse, exhausted on their first day of partnership. If Hudson decided to continue, though, Jack would probably try to achieve their first Soul Resonance. It was mostly out of curiosity as he has never been able to try the resonance (due to the lack of meister, of course).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next