Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 11:41 am

Augustin finished his meal as fast as possible, then he answered, a kind of sadness in his tone, sadness that he would need to start travelling again: "Well, I... puh, okay look. My family is probably after me and I can't let them catch me. Thus, I need to go as far as possible." He drank up the last of his water before standing up and walking to the door. "Also, you could say that I am simultaneously on a... pilgrimage."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 9:45 am

"Oh... I see." She replied. "Okay then. Well, I hope you have a nice trip and get as far as you need to." Lilvia told him with a smile. However, despite how content she seemed with this on the inside, she was actually quite upset. At this rate, her pray would be getting away from her. Maybe there was a way she could stop him...
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 11:22 am

"I thank you, who knows, maybe we will see each other?" With that, Augustin left the tavern, went back to the hotel and into his room. He checked his backpack so that he could be sure that everything was there. Pulling out a map, he looked again at the road before him. Best case scenario would be that he'd arrive at Death City in about 10 hours, but alas, things are not perfect, so he probably needed to calculate a possible delay.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 1:56 pm

She smiled. "Yeah, hopefully we'll see each other again." She responded. Soon after he left, she knew she had to take her chance before he was gone for good. Lilvia quietly followed him back to the hotel, and up to his room. Once he was alone in his room for awhile, she opened the door and snuck in as quietly as possible. Once she was inside, she closed the door softly. She crept through till she was at a spot where she could spy Augustin. As soon as his back was completely turned towards her, Lilvia made her move; this time however, she was in her succubus form. Her red eye completely covered by her bangs, and her yellow eye sticking out. "I know you said you wanted to leave. But I really do think you should stay awhile and have some... Fun." She told him seductively.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 2:59 pm

As Augustin wanted to leave and check out of the hotel, he was greeted by a familiar face in a diffrent body. Her yellow eye completely exposed, he was shocked because of this sudden, horrific revelation. "What the...!". As the succubus slowly came to him with her seductive words, he quickly pushed her to the floor. There was no more time to waste. He threw the room keys away and left the map with it. Grabbing his backpack, he ran to the window, hoping that she would stay where he had put her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 9:45 am

The succubus scowled and hissed as she was pushed to the floor. Slowly, she got back up, but didn't move from where she was standing, not wanting to risk the man jumping out the window. "Bastard!" She hissed at him. "You don't shove a lady." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 2:37 pm

Augustin didn't have time to think about what he should say, his only real thought was that of escape. The only thing he did was give a look to the beast, one filled with shock, disgust and hatred. He hastly opened the window, threw the backpack out and followed suit as fast as he could. He transformed into his pigeon form, flying down and grabbing the backpack. It was difficult, but this was the only way he could flee now.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 10:38 am

Damnit! She exclaimed to herself. Little had she known that her prey was a sorcerer. Lilvia ran to the window and looked out, looking for the bird that he transformed into. With a growl, the succubus turned around and ran out of the room and out of the hotel, towards the direction she saw the sorcerer head in. She began running, keeping an eye out for the transformed sorcerer. After a few minutes of looking, she soon spotted him and smirked. [i]Can't get away from me that easily. I've been alive a lot longer than you think boy.[/color] Lilvia thought to herself as she chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2018, 2:14 pm

When Augustin saw the succubus heading towards him, he made the effort to fly away, but he knew that he could not do this for ever, so he changed into human form, landing on a house. Putting on the backpack, he jumped from house to house, trying to get away from the foul creature chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 9:28 am

"You can't run forever." She hissed as she chased him. This was... Odd. She never had to deal with her prey running from her too often. But there was no way she was letting him get away. For all she knew, he could be affiliated with that horrible DWMA. Then Lord Death, and all of the academy, could be on her tail. She'd be running forever, and that's not how she wanted to live.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 11:48 am

Foolish that he did not bring a map with him, now he did not even where he was heading, but now this was the least of his concerns. Jumping from building to building, he was running low on stamina, his chest hurt with each footstep and jump. Still, he needed to go through the pain if he wanted to get out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 1:09 pm

At this point, there was really nothing the succubus could do, however, she continued to chase after him, her superhuman strength helping keep her steady on her feet for this long. Looking up to check on him, she could see that he wasn't doing as great as before, maybe... Just maybe.... She'll actually be able to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 2:25 pm

While jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Augustin just couldn't anymore. He stoped and was breathing through his mouth, completely being out of breath and seating. He wanted to go on, but knew that his body could not. All that he could do now was to prepare for the demon, cast a spell and then try to flee. Fighting her would be no good, he did not even have a weapon on him. Looling down, Augustin spotted Lilvia and he looked down on her, then back to the ground of the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 1:55 pm

Seeing that the sorcerer had stopped running and stared up at him, not smiling, nor frowning. Lilvia walked over to the building, and, using her superior strength, reached up and pulled herself up on the roof. "Looks like you're out of luck boy. You're mine." She told him, smiling evilly.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:07 pm

Augustin walked a little away from the fiend, but he knew that he could go to far. In this moment, he regreted leaving the safety of his home and bringing himself in such a live-threatening situation. However, he still had a chance. He faced his enemy with a desperate stare as he yelled: "By the lawgiver's will, I declare Dogmatic Ploy!" Immediately after finishing the sentence, he took deep breaths, trying to regain stamina as fast as he could.

Last edited by Kusler on March 29th 2018, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 9:55 am

Lilvia was about to step towards him again, when all of a sudden the mark of Lord Death appeared on her forehead and she froze. She had never felt anything like it. Her eyes widened. She could still move, but she had no idea what this spell of his was doing to her. "What did you do to me?!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 11:40 am

Augustin looked everywhere for some sort of route for his escape. He cursed in his mind after realising that he left the map in his hotel room, but maybe there was still a way for him to flee, but it seemed that the only thing he could do was too either turn into a pigeon or continue jumping like an idiot until Lilvia would give up. He was too exhausted to turn into one and carry the backpack with him, so he just continued his escape like before.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 12:31 pm

Despite the fact that she was quite literally spellbound, she could still run. She continued to run after him, her face one of pure rage, but without her superhuman strength, which the sorcerer's spell also seemed to block, she was beginning to run out of stamina.
Back to top Go down
Kusler
SERP Member
SERP Member
Kusler

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:24 am

As Augustin ran, he suddendly had an idea, however, he knew that he needed to time it well. It also was necessary for her to completely lose all stamina, so that she was immobile, but he knew that he needed to it now. Augustin threw his backpack into the air and transformed into a pigeon, taking the bag and flying high up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)   Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't we all just get along? (Kusler & Lacey, Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2