Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 8:50 pm

She smiled and walked inside. "Thank you." She said as she passed him. "I've been here a few times. It's pretty good." Dani told him. The weapon looked over at the meister and smiled. "Anyways, where would you like to sit?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 8:00 am

"Hm... for me there's no difference, to be honest. I mean, to me it doesn't matter where, but with who." Mark told her with a wink and with a smirk before he looked around. There weren't many customers in the cafe so there was a big choice of free tables. In the end, Mark approached a table that was located by a window and looked at Dani. "I guess we could sit here. What do you think?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 12:02 pm

Dani blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is." Looking over at the table Mark was talking about, the weapon nodded once more. "Sure." She said, following him over to the table. She sat down and brushed her hair over her shoulders and down her back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 3:23 pm

Mark sat at the table on the opposite side of it, to be able to look Dani in the eyes. And when he looked her in the eyes... oh my... he was like hypnotized. Mark heard a silent voice from within his heart. That voice, that voice was screaming only one word: love. How he wanted such dates to become a regular thing. They just had to. He smiled thinking about how nice and pretty Dani was. She was his type, a perfect girl.
His train of thoughts got interrupted for a moment when a waitress brought them menus. The meister politely thanked her and then look at the menu. "Let's see..." He said quietly as he started searching for something to eat for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 11:01 pm

The weapon blushed as he stared at her like there was nothing else in the world that mattered more. She smiled at him and then smiled at the waitress as she handed them menus. "Thank you." Dani muttered to the waitress as she received her menu. "Hmmm" She hummed as she scanned the menu. "I'll have an iced lemon tea and rice pilaf." She told the waitress with a smile, handing the menu back to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 9:19 am

"I'd like... black tea and chicken salad, please." Mark told the waitress politely.
The waitress quietly and politely thanked them both for their orders and with a smile, she walked off leaving them alone. "Hm... what's a pilaf, by the way?" Mark suddenly asked, realizing that he can't imagine how a plate of pilaf would look like.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 12:17 pm

"It's rice that's cooked in seasoned broth." She informed the meister. "It's really good." Dani told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 5:24 pm

"Ah, I see. Sounds like something really good to eat for lunch, indeed. Thank you for telling me." Mark said nodding. A moment later the waitress brought them their drinks. Obviously, they'd have to wait a little longer for their food to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 9:18 am

She smiled and nodded, glad to be of help. When the waitress brought them their drinks, she politely thanked her and took a sip of her tea. "So, is there anyway I can get you to tell me where you're taking us after this?" Dani asked mischievously. She couldn't help but be curious about where they were going. After all, Mark seemed excited to take her there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 2:46 pm

Once she'd asked that question, Mark closed his eyes to think. He didn't want to reveal his plan to her. At least not in its entirety. However, she deserved at least some info. After all, he wasn't sure if she'd even enjoy a visit to that amusement park. Once he opened his eyes again, he looked at Dani with a warm smile. "Perhaps there is..." He said and then made a short pause. "Hm... I guess I could tell you everything about my plan for today if... you manage to guess our next destination... which is the main attraction of our date." Mark said, his smile turned into a sly smirk. "My only hint is... well... It's an amusing place." He added.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on April 10th 2018, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 9:18 am

"Hmmm...." She wondered, trying to think of what he could be hinting at. Now, her English isn't perfect so she does struggle with the way some things are said, or how to translate certain things from Spanish to English, however, despite that, she still couldn't figure out what he was trying to have her guess. She was thinking maybe a movie, but something in her gut told her it wasn't that. "....I don't know. Looks like I'll have to wait, despite my curiosity." Dani told the meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:20 am

Well, English wasn't Mark's first language either but on the other hand, he had many years of experience speaking it. Still, perhaps his hint was a little bit too vague? "Alright, one last hint... It's a big place." He told her, smiling. He didn't really expect her to guess, that would make the surprise... well... a surprise. If she guessed though, he would be still pleased.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:54 am

Yeah... Even that wasn't enough to clue her on. Either way, she was going to enjoy wherever he was taking her. "Hmm, still no idea, but I'll find out eventually." Dani replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:57 pm

Mark just smiled at her and nodded. "You will... I'm sure you'll like the idea." The meister told her. Well, at least he hoped that she would enjoy what he'd planned for them.
Finally, the waitress arrived with their food which she placed on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 7:18 pm

She smiled back at him and nodded. As long as I'm with you, I'm sure I'll like it... Dani thought to herself. As much as she wanted to say this aloud to him, she wasn't sure how he'd take it.

Dani thanked the waitress once more as she brought them their food. She then took a sip of her tea before digging into her meal, sighing in delight as the warm, delicious food entered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2018, 10:52 am

Well, he'd be really happy to hear that actually. Mark started eating his chicken salad. He had to admit, it was really delicious. The taste made him smile slightly. Well, chicken salad was definitely his favorite salad.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 8:42 am

Dani happily ate her food, taking small sips of her tea between every other bite. After about ten minutes of chowing down her meal, the weapon sighed, putting her fork down on her empty plate. "Estoy lleno" She muttered quietly. Dani smiled over at Mark. "Thank you for lunch." She told him kindly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 5:22 pm

Mark finished his lunch and his tea. "I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it." Mark said smiling at her warmly. He didn't understand what she said in Spanish, but he assumed it was something about food. "Well, we can go whenever you're ready. Just let me know." Mark told her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2018, 11:21 am

Dani smiled and stood from her seat. "I'm ready now, if you are." She replied to him cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2018, 2:14 pm

Mark stood up and nodded. "Alright then. Just give me a moment, please." He said then approached the counter to quickly pay for their food and drinks. Of course, it didn't take long and after a moment he was back. With a wide smile, he pointed his hand at the door. "Let's go then. It's time for the main attraction of our first date." Mark informed Dani. He seemed quite excited to take her to that place...
The meister approached the door and opened it for Dani. He kept smiling whenever he was looking at her. "Ladies first!" He said
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 1:31 pm

Dani waited patiently as Mark payed the bill. Once he was finished she smiled and walked through the door he had opened for her. "Thank you." She said kindly. Once the pair were out the door, the weapon smiled widely, ready for their date to go up a notch. "Alrighty! Lead the way to our next destination!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 3:05 pm

Mark put one of his hands into the pocket of his trousers and smiled widely at Dani. "Sure, let's go then!" He said nodding before he started walking slowly. Well, they still had lots of time to enjoy what he'd planned, so they could spend some time for slow, romantic walks. Though, with every step, Mark felt that he was getting a bit more excited. He was curious whether Dani would enjoy a date in The Amusement Park.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 9:54 pm

She giggled sweetly at his enthusiasm before following him, easily catching up to his slow pace. As they walked, she took the time to look around at their surroundings and to take a closer look at Death City, something she had never taken the time to do. "I've never noticed, but the city is so pretty. Nothing compared to the mountains visible from mi casa back in Venezuela, but it's still beautiful nonetheless." She thought aloud, her eyes lit with wonder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 7:50 am

Yes, you're right... Death City is quite pretty indeed." Mark said, nodding as he put his hands behind his back. After taking a quick look around, he closed his eyes for a second, remembering the city where he spent most of his childhood. Crowded, loud yet quite mysterious. Death City was way better in his eyes. It was big, yet not as loud. Many people lived there, yet it didn't seem crowded. "See... I used to live in Warsaw, in the capital city of Poland and believe me, Death City is way better." Mark told her after a moment of silence.
A few long moments later they would finally be able to see the Amusement park in the distance. With a smirk, he looked at it and then at Dani and finally announced: "We're almost there..."
Once they finally arrived at the gate to the Amusement park, Mark stopped and turned to face Dani. He put his hands on his hips and smiled widely at her. "So, here we are. This is the main attraction of our date... What do you think?"

ooc: Hm... perhaps I rushed a bit. My apologies ^^;
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 10:04 am

"Oh? Poland? So that's the accent I was detecting." She replied. "But anyways, I'm sure it's beautiful." She told him. When he stopped and announced they were here, Dani turn her head back to face the front. Her jaw dropped when she saw where they were at, as she clearly wasn't paying much attention to where they were heading. "An amusement park?!" She exclaimed excitedly. She had never been to one, but always wanted to. She let out a light, excited, gasp. "I've always wanted to go to an amusement park!" She told him, her eyes bright with excitement.

OOC: Oh no, don't apologize. I don't think you rushed at all ^^ Besides, the sooner the ship sees land, the better xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next