Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:30 am

Jay didn't move to stop her, or keep her from doing in any was as he had before. He breathed out somewhat heavily when she moved against him, though. Of course, he also lifted his head to allow her to turn better and happily accepted the kiss. "Never that. I just don't much feel like sorting things out myself," he said after they parted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:33 am

She raised a brow for a moment, clearly not grasping what it was that he was meaning. At any rate, she seemed more content to try to return the teasing, moving to nip and play at his neck while she rolled her hips against him. Really, she'd probably just keep "taking him to bed" until he finally decided that they should leave her apartment. What they'd do once they left, however, was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:55 am

Well, it didn't seem like he was going to have to worry about it. He lifted his head without complaint and groaned as she moved her hips. His choice now was also to press against her upper and lower back, pulling her body closer to his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:01 am

Another giggle and she smirked up at him as she continued to move, eyes dancing, "Are you going to undress or am I going to have to do it for you~?" She was taunting him again, of course, her hands already working to try to lay him bare once more. As long as she had him preoccupied he wouldn't push the topic, yes? Of course, as long as he had her preoccupied, she would.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:00 am

At the taunting prompt, Jay lifted his hips a little, enough that it'd be easy enough to slip his underwear off of him. He even let go of her to help the process along, finding that he really wanted to be free of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:22 am

She giggled, instantly moving to do exactly that, tossing them away somewhere or other. Phoebe would find out later. Grinning up at him, she cocked a brow as if to ask if he was going to do anything, wriggling in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:38 am

Jay's impatience was almost too obvious. Almost as soon as he was free of his underwear, he was already doing his best to rub himself against her. There was no need for her to ask, no, he was certainly not going to be doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:44 am

Phoebe let out a soft, low moan as she tilted her head back, eagerly trying to grind down against him. By Death, if he didn't have her down to a science by now she'd have been amazed, and she certainly found it both interesting and a little bit frustrating that he was able to withstand her teasing more than she could withstand his.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 1:07 pm

Him withstanding anything at the moment may have been more Phoebe's idea than his own. As she eagerly moved against him, he tilted his head down and rested it on her shoulder, a low moan escaping him. It wouldn't be difficult to have him playing her tune, if she tried to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 2:49 pm

She giggled aloud, not unlike a schoolgirl. Realizing she was regaining the upperhand, she began to scroll and roll her hips more, seeking his neck to taunt and tease it some more. Well, if she could still come out on top of all of this then she was certainly going to push the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:08 pm

His appreciative humming was interspaced with quiet moans and he tried to move in tandem of her grinding. He held her head against his neck and her hips down against his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:22 pm

Phoebe grinned, repositioning herself so that her grinding ran her slick slit up and down along his length. Still, her mouth didn't cease and her hands toyed along his skin, gently running her nails across the surface.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:49 pm

His head slumped back down to her shoulder as a pleasured, moaning groan once more escaped him, the mixed sensations of her teasing and grinding leaving his mind momentarily blank. One hand fell from her lower back and he very nearly reached between them to manoeuvre his member inside her. He did manage to think, though, that he did ask what she could do. It wouldn't do to take things into his own hands, so he refrained.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:58 pm

Phoebe giggled when she felt his hands room, guessing at his motives though she wasn't quite on the money. Tilting her head and moving it back to nip and speak at her ear, she murmured, "Having some troubles... flyboy?" There was a blunt enough pause between the rest of the sentence and the last word to indicate that she had to think on what to call him, if anything, and it was of odd, interesting note that she didn't opt to specifically use his name.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:23 pm

Jay's responses were limited, as simply agreeing would be a little much for him. Really, in actuality, speech would come out about as successfully as Phoebe was managing when she had been on the receiving end and he knew it. Instead, his lust-addled brain decided the next best thing was to bite her shoulder. Not hard, mind, but it was a bite nonetheless. He kind of hoped the weird nickname wouldn't stick, besides. The hand he had dropped to his side, he returned to the opposite shoulder; he was holding her upper body pretty well against him, but he opted not to help her with her lower body any longer.

Last edited by Arc on July 19th 2020, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:54 pm

Ooc: with her what?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:01 pm

OOC: fix'd I think
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:23 pm

Phoebe let out a loud, unexpected moan at the biting, so distracted by it that she slipped in her readings and slid him home. This invited yet another moan, her eyes opening wide as she tilted her head back and arched against him. She was barely processing anymore at this point and took to riding him eagerly, moaning and trembling the whole while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:35 pm

So, in the end, things had the same effect though delayed. Still, the sudden, unexpected nature of it had him thankful that his mouth was still on her shoulder as a loud and sudden moan similar to her own escaped him, muffled against her skin. As she started riding him, taking it in stride, he started to kiss and bite more at the skin of her neck while he attempted to move his own hips in tandem with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:46 pm

She responded eagerly, desperately, chasing a high she didn't really she almost needed from him. Phoebe could, or at least would, deny her emotions all she wanted but the very real chemistry they shared, specifically on a physical level, was completely and utterly undeniable. She was simply overwhelmed by whatever force was driving her to him and over the edge with and for him, over and over again. The witch would argue that it had nothing to do with emotions, tleast of all with love. She didn't love him. She didn't love anyone. She didn't love Jay. She couldn't. The horn witch could repeat the words back to herself like a mantra... But it wouldn't make them true.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:58 pm

Jay would never believe the words anymore, considering that she had said the words herself twice to him directly. He just had to try make her stop denying it. He wouldn't stop trying. He said so. He knew that his feelings for her were as important in the way he yearned for her as any physical compatibility and chemistry was. And he wouldn't deny his feelings, not with her, not any longer, not when he was so very close to finding something he had been missing for over two hundred years. Those were things to think of when he wasn't with her, in the middle of giving and receiving the pleasure that only came with such an attachment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:15 pm

Ooc: beautifully written

Ic:
Phoebe kept on moving until it seemed like she couldn't anymore. At this point however, in a turn of events he wasn't used to, she muttered her mantra and shifted forms. In seconds, her body had altered to a slightly fuller figure, with soft, though older facial features, a long, opalescent spiralling horn from the top of her forehead, and long, thick blue-and green waves. She was still moving weakly on him and moaning, but she was soon glowing with the telltale gold of healing magic. Rejuvenated by her actions, she moved to kiss him, picking her pace back up as she did so. She didn't think to see if he would react, especially not poorly, to the change. Something in her either trusted that he wouldn't mind or didn't care. It was an honest toss up as to which.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:31 pm

No, to Jay, each of her forms were just her. None of them would make him reject her, even if one he didn't know of would be a no-go as far as the current situation was concerned. It only elicited a slight adjustment on his part, shifting but a little to hold the differently shaped body as comfortably as the one before. He didn't pause to admire the change or to otherwise look at her, as he was focused on the task at hand. He could compliment each of the features he found appealing in any one of her forms later, if she'd let him see.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:56 pm

Panting despite the renewed energy, Phoebe seemed intent on bringing him to climax first, kissing him with a gentle passion unbefitting of someone who absolutely wasn't in love with him. It was a lie. They both knew it. Still, this form was more heart, more soul, and she couldn't resist the way everything she did in it was painted in care.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:12 pm

To Jay, while the upper hand may have come into it after their verbal challenges to each other, once things devolved to lustful and passionate between them that all went out the window. He just wanted to please the woman he had fallen for while receiving that same pleasure; this, the way she kissed him, he really couldn't resist it. Soon enough, he gave her exactly what she wanted, though despite his release he still tried to do his best to bring it to her as well before his body would force him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next