Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:11 pm

She inhaled unsteadily, surprised at how well and easily he was playing her. Honestly, she felt almost like an instrument, humming and sighing at every moment, arching her chest into one hand while her hips pressed closer to him. "You seemed keen... on talking before..." she tried to say without gasping or mewling, struggling to keep enough control for that, especially with his mouth at her neck. By Death, when had she become so vulnerable to him?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:48 pm

"You still can... For now," Jay said, though having had gotten so close to her neck he only lifted his head but a little and did so whispering into her ear, breathing against it. It was like he was going from the top, at least in part, as he teased her nipple again; this time it was more or less timed with his fingers finally reaching the slit between her legs, teasing at the edges. He did wonder, with all this talk of conversation, if he could make her say the sorts of words he heard the night before. Maybe he'd be able to say something more, something that would make things easier for him. On him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:59 pm

Another broken gasp escaped her and she wriggled in an attempt to cover the way her hips instinctively bucked and rolled. Trembling, goosebumps spread down her back, she tried to turn to face him, at least to look at him from the corners of her eyes, face flushed and expression full of desire. "Then wha... ah, what am I... expected to say?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 6:26 pm

"Hmm? That's a strange sort of question," Jay said, once again quietly right next to her ear. He then lowered his head, kissing properly at the skin of her neck, rolling her nipple between two fingers; at the same time, he finally slipped a finger between and down the length of her folds, though avoiding rather obviously the area right at the top of such.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 7:29 pm

She squirmed, admittedly mewling out over the sensations. "Well, I'm... Intent on trying to.... Continue to maintain composure just to- to, ah." She swallowed hard, squirming and trying to regain control of herself while she talked, "...to keep speaking and, ah, make it... More difficult for your to, uhm... To- ohhhh..." Phoebe bit into her lip to keep herself from moaning aloud, "...to make me scream, but I, ah, I don't want to... Bore you..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 7:46 pm

Jay stopped kissing her neck as she talked, ready to reply one quip or another as he had been doing until now, but he soon found himself chuckling, just resting his chin on her shoulder; that soon turned to a full laugh. He didn't let off of her, despite that, but she had amused him greatly by saying so. "I want to make you mine so badly..." he said once the sudden fit had passed over him, smiling against her shoulder, quietly, before resuming his kissing. He finally decided to go ahead and bring his fingers upwards, up to tease the nub which he had skipped over before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:09 pm

Phoebe knew exactly what he meant, exactly everything that he meant by it, and she opted very blatantly to take it in strictly the physical manner. Gasping and moaning under his attentions, she found herself grinding against his hand, eyes looking down at his hands and watching him play her. "Is that all? You... Ah, you seem well on your way to that, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:39 pm

"I won't stop trying, you know," he said, only in part replying to what she was saying, otherwise meaning his words to address what her saying so meant. Returning to kissing at her neck, not once stopping his teasing on her breast, he pushed a pair of fingers inside her; he rubbed her clit with his palm as he moved them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:43 pm

Her head tilted back as she moaned loudly, instantly rolling her hips against his hand and panting. Face red, she moved one of her hands up to her untainted breast, the other working carefully to keep herself held up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:50 pm

She hadn't replied, though he didn't know if she didn't want to or couldn't. Still, now that she didn't say anything in reply to him, he could focus purely on pleasing her physically.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:55 pm

She closed her eyes, reveling in the sensations and trying to scramble back to logical thinking. Failing several times, to eventually managed to breathe out, "Is that a threat or a promise?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:03 pm

"A fact. Take it how you will," Jay said, only after kissing his way up her neck and taking her earlobe briefly between his teeth. He returned back to her neck in the same way, though nipped at that just the same between his kisses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:29 pm

Phoebe moaned loudly, closing her eyes and trying to focus once more. She was failing miserably at it the more things went on, and while she enjoyed every moment of it, that enjoyment was a large part of why she was almost wishing it would stop; she couldn't think straight, and it was making it hard to have the upper hand. This particular witch had a not so mild obsession with always having the upperhand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:33 pm

The instrument analogy kind of held up, in a way. Jay was listening to her and doing his utmost to adjust the way he was pleasuring her to whatever made her moan the loudest. Whatever made her melt the most in his hands, that's what he wanted, if nothing else would make her be honest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:43 pm

She was like putty, or to better suit the analogy, like a beginner's flute in the expert's hands. Had he been this experienced all along, holding back on her? Of course, she'd always been quick to the draw, hardly letting them spend much, if any, time on foreplay anyway. Phoebe supposed that really he could have been hiding this all along and she'd just been too dumb, blind, and eager to see it. Whatever the case may be though, she was rapidly losing the battle of wills, and rather willingly at that. She did eventually pull a hand up to cover her mouth and cries, though she doubted that he would let her get away with that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:53 pm

Jay huffed as he saw her cover her mouth, though just like on a flute, for best results, the fingering had to be done with two hands. Oh well. If she wanted to prolong things that was fine by him but, whether she liked it or not, he was going to get that scream they promised on. He continued as he was, of course adding a little variation here and there so that she didn't quite have time to get used to any one thing he was doing even if he was keeping things where he thought she liked...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:00 pm

Before long, her squirming became insistent, feet kicking and pushing back at whatever they could get traction on. Her body temperature had certainly risen, in its entirety, by at least a degree with the pounding of her heart and the uncontrollable mana surges that her overloaded senses threw out. Before long her hand couldn't even quite hold back her cries, and she was reaching down to grab at the surface of the couch or something else, whatever she could, needing something to squeeze as she bucked, arched, and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:07 pm

Jay kept on the right track, changing nothing for her as she clearly approached release. He kissed and caressed and pleasured her all around just the same, perhaps only shifting slightly to hold her more steadily, to keep her from bucking out of his lap; that was until a certain idea came to his head that he couldn't help but implement, even if it worked to his detriment afterwards. He realised she hadn't heard his reply, in the previous night. He turned his head back up again, and whispered once more against her ear. "I love you, Phoebe."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:11 pm

His words hit her with almost perfect, almost ironic, convenient timing, met with a loud cry as she immediately came against his hand. Stars exploding behind her tightly shut eyes, she found herself spiraling down. She'd heard him, she certainly had, made obvious by the broken attempts at the words, "love" and "too" that followed the tail-end of her scream. She'd thus rewarded him doubly, both with the promised sound and the repeated declaration, though she was still too lust-fueled and in a post-climax haze to register either.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:26 pm

And so he had gotten his scream and the words he wanted to hear, albeit broken in their delivery. He rested his chin against her shoulder again and embraced her gently, waiting for the hazy state of mind she was in to die down a little. He was nice like that, even if he was somewhat impatient after all that. He hoped, if not expecting so, that she might be willing to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:38 pm

She came too after a minute or so, shaking her head and giving him an almost... Sheepish grin. "I... Guess I lost, huh?" She asked, though she seemed not entirely aware one way or another. The fact that she'd not been killed during or after sex at some point was suddenly seeming like a gods damned miracle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:42 pm

"Looks that way, yeah," He said, looking up at her and smiling from where he was resting his head. At the very least, she lost when it came to the scream. Whether she'd admit that she took another loss was a mystery and one that Jay would like to solve.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:09 pm

"Mmmmmm...." She murmured softly, relaxing, mostly, against him. "Am I done being your instrument then~?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:19 pm

"Mmm, I think so," he said, pausing, "Though, I wouldn't mind seeing what you can do," he finished, choosing not to hide his dissatisfaction away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:40 pm

She chuckled weakly, moving to try to turn around in his lap to face him. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were almost trying to shut me up, in a way~" she teased, leaning in to press a delicate kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next