Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:09 pm

The witch moaned in his grasp, arching into his hand as she continued to fall to the pleasure, heartbeat racing. Vaguely, her subconscious thought to consider his words, though she still didn't really notice for a while. Even when she did begin to catch on, her conscious brain was still too lost in his antics and her growing need to explore the fellow mage'e body with her own hands to properly notice. When realization finally hit, however, her eyes flew to his with slow, knowing smirk and she leaned in to catch his lip between her teeth, expression deviant. "Oh, you're just full of fun, aren't you...?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:31 pm

Avery grinned and chuckled in response, before giving her chest a squeeze. "'Fun' is my second name! I can be a girl too if you prefer~!" He stated, somewhat teasingly, really proud of his 'animal' form. Without a warning, he trapped her in a yet another passionate kiss. Maybe her reaction to the revelation wasn't as amusing as he'd originally thought it would be, but it was still very satisfying and it only made Avery more excited. He just couldn't wait to finally get into bed with her...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:35 pm

She moved willingly with his embrace, dragging him with her as she backed towards the bed. With her own preferences being less than picky, she wouldn't mind which direction the night went once the fun began, but she was certainly more eager to start it with this new revelation in the light. "Why don't you surprise me~?" She teased, words a husky breath as she fell backwards on to the bed, crawling on it on her back before making a come here motion with her finger. Oh the fun they'd have...

Ooc: skipparoo time or?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:44 pm

OOC: We were planning to skip, if I remember correctly, right? So, let's skip :D

IC: Avery swayed his hips to the sides in a girly manner as he smiled teasingly at her. After a short delay, the sorcerer joined Phoebe on the bed. His smile became somewhat mischievous when she teased him. Considering his previous adventures in that city Avery decided to at least start the biggest fun without transforming into a girl. It was nice to be manly from time to time. He climbed on top of her, supporting himself with his legs and an arm, before he started kissing her on the neck, while attempting to slowly 'help' her remove her clothes... It was just the beginning of the fun and entertaining night for him...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:50 pm

Phoebe wasn't keen on sleeping, even after their adventure left her worn and ragged, coated in sweat and panting for breath as everything wound down to an end. Indeed, she was neither able to do much, if anything, more or fall asleep, and so instead looked up at the ceiling, ignoring that her horns were exposed and she was sprawled out in the nude. It's not like there was anything on her he hadn't seen at that point anyway. Chuckling weakly, she looked over to address him, a lazy smirk on her face. "So," she began, "entertaining enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:04 pm

Avery himself seemed quite exhausted as well. After all, he'd put a lot effort into making Phoebe feel as good as he could. All, so he could have an opportunity to have more fun with her in the future. Lying beside her, his arms were wrapped around her leaving her trapped in a snuggle. His whole body was covered in sweat and he could still hear his tired panting and the hammering of his heart. Yet, when she addressed him, he could still let out a chuckle. "I'd say it was the best entertainment I've had in years." Avery replied. "So, was it convincing enough for you to come back for more?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:10 pm

She responded with a breathless laugh, fingers tracing lazy lines along the skin of his arm. "You're the one in my bed, might I remind you." She teased, subtly implying that he was welcome in her home whenever he wished.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:16 pm

Even though Avery barely had the energy for more acting, he let out a girlish sounding giggle. "Next time you might be the one in my bed..." The sorcerer teased back, somewhat trying to mimic her tone. His fingers stroked her hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:20 pm

"Might I?" She weakly cooed, nuzzling into his hand as she did. "You want us to be awfully familiar then..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:26 pm

In response to the nuzzling, he pulled her into a closer snuggle and chuckled weakly. "Perhaps..~? I certainly wouldn't mind getting a little bit more familiar... Nothing too serious though~!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:29 pm

Phoebe laughed, his joking openness like music to her ears. Commitment felt like reigns, like a cage or bindings ---and not the fun kind. The freedom he suggested was exactly what she was looking for. "I don't have the energy to reward your word choice right now." She admitted, praising him as she could, patting his arm as she did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:36 pm

For Avery, it was quite similar, yet different- a serious relationship with just one person seemed boring and simply not fun. That's why he preferred changing things up as much as he could. That's why he doubted he'd ever be able to end up with just one girl... or one man... "Oh really? Then I'll make sure to get my reward when you have energy~!" He told her and winked. "I shall take this for now though." Avery added before kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:54 pm

She let out a soft, weak moan against his lips, body still sensitive despite the obvious drain he'd done to her energy reserves. Oh well, at least he'd know she liked it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 10:43 am

Avery let out a satisfied sigh and closed his eyes as he adjusted his position beside Phoebe. They were both exhausted, so it was probably a good idea to just let her rest, so he could claim his reward sooner. Besides, he needed some rest as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 2:57 pm

Saying nothing further unless directly addressed, Phoebe settled into unconsciousness, sleeping beside the trap sorcerer with little care. If he'd dared to take advantage of her, he'd be in for a few surprises, but she doubted that such an event would occur. Instead, she slept soundly, well worn-out and pleased from there endeavors.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 3:09 pm

Having nothing else to do, Avery himself also soon fell asleep. Taking advantage of a partner who was providing him with so much fun was not on the list of things he wanted to do. Thus he would probably remain asleep until the morning or until he would be woken up by Phoebe herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 4:08 pm

Phoebe awoke before dawn had fully settled into her apartment, detaching herself carefully from last night's lover. Being sure to disturb him as little as possible, she took to the shower before heading into the kitchen to prepare breakfast and tea. Due to her nerves, she preferred not to have coffee, as it often made her more jittery. Still, she could make some if her houseguest requested. Before long, the smell of breakfast cooking filled the apartment; if that didn't wake him, Phoebe would do so herself when everything was done cooking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 4:28 pm

In truth, Avery had already woken up when Phoebe was in the process of preparing the breakfast. He sat up on the bed and looked around the room, slowly remembering all that happened during the previous night. The trapcerer smirked to himself before finally standing up to stretch his body. He ran a hand through his hair, realizing that it was a giant mess. Well, it was a downside of having long hair after all, not that he was too concerned about that. He looked around once more before moving on to collect his clothes. One of the downsides of his nightly adventures was that he would end up without any spare clothes. While a little bit inconvenient, it wasn't a big issue either. After Avery had collected his clothes, he but his panties and dress on, while leaving the unnecessary accessories for later. Finally, the trapcerer left the bedroom and led by the delicious smell of breakfast, he entered the kitchen. "Good morning~!" He greeted Phoebe happily. It seemed like he was filled with energy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2018, 5:00 pm

Phoebe looked over at him with a small, tender smile, gesturing towards the food she'd already finished, "Good morning. If you need clothes, you can just ask." She teased, not terribly minding either way but understanding the potential discomfort of not having clean ones. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2018, 7:53 pm

For a moment Avery's eyes lit up when fresh clothes were mentioned. "Hmm~? You wanna play dress up?" He teased before allowing a wide grin to grow on his face. Well, a part of him really hoped she was being serious with her offer. After sitting at the table, in front of delicious looking food, he looked at Phoebe to finally answer her question. "I slept well~! What 'bout you? Hope I wasn't snoring!" The trapper said and then hid his face in his hands acting as if the thought of disturbing Phoebe's sleep with snoring was very embarrassing to him. Of course, Avery knew he had never been snoring during sleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:56 am

She laughed at this, a soft, yet surprisingly mirthful sound as she moved to take her own place at the small table. "Are you always one for the dramatic~?" The witch teased, though she was fairly confident that she already knew the answer. "You slept soundly enough."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:23 pm

"Wonderful! Snoring is one of the things that would make me want to bury myself underground. Like an ostrich." Avery said while giving her a smirk. "Life would be dull without a little bit of dramatism, wouldn't it? Especially if you've been around for centuries~!" He said, poking his own cheek with a finger and rolling his eyes playfully as if he was lost deep in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:26 pm

She let out a soft laugh at this, seeming almost to be hiding something when he made his last statement; she'd never tell, of course. Her claims would always go back to the ancient argument of, 'you never ask a lady her age,' but really, it was just another one of those secrets she kept close to her heart. Maybe someday she might let on what her truths were, but today was not that day, and Avery was not that confidant. "You must be divine at parties."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:09 pm

Avery rubbed his chin, putting a leg on a leg and staring off to the distance in a theatrical sort of way. "I'm not sure if divine is the right word here~ He finally said and then giggled. "Altough I must admit. Every party I participate in is one hell of a party" A playful wink followed that little joke of his. "Ruining wedding parties is my historical specialty though" Avery said then laughed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:42 pm

She covered her mouth to stifle the giggle, and possibly even small snort, that his words incited from her. "Weddings?" Her voice was laughing but almost accusatory, "Well, aren't you just a wild card."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next