Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 2:10 pm

Ana calmed down from the 'shock' of finding out about how to get to the witch realm by the time she was done getting changed. Wearing the coat with yellow banded sleeves that she bought not long ago, red shirt underneath, a short yellow skirt over a pair of shorts and finally for whatever reason a gas mask hanging from her neck. "Well, you're the only and youngest witch we have, so you've gotta do it. Let's go outside," Ana said, taking the pair of shoes she bought during their shopping trip from where she stored them on the floor of the wardrobe and heading out of her room, down the stairs and towards the back door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 2:47 pm

Luna's heart skipped a beat when she heard that Ana decided to do it outside. Her face turned pale for a second, only to turn bright soon after. However, without a word, she followed her partner outside. Once they were outside, luckily Luna got an idea how to make the ritual less embarrassing for her. She quickly removed her Soul Protect and found herself a wide, safe area. However, a part of her was completely against trying to summon a portal to the realm of the witches outdoors. "D-Do we really have to... y-you know... do it here..?" Luna asked with a blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 5:29 pm

Ana didn't go beyond the doorway just yet, and for good reason. "It's not like anyone is going to see you," she said, closing the door without leaving. She went about putting her shoes on, leaving Luna to do her own thing without anyone watching.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 5:43 pm

Luna nervously looked around as if she didn't believe in Ana's words. What if someone saw her after all? For her own safety, she decided to use her magic to prevent anyone from looking. It took her a while, but she managed to form a thin magical wall around herself. When she was sure that absolutely no one would be able to see her, she let out a sigh. She slowly reached to raise her skirt, just enough to make the ritual work and started wiggling her hips, trying to form the required 3 hiragana symbols. Her moves were very awkward, slow and clumsy. Well, it was her first time doing the ritual, so that was to be expected. Unluckily for her, she made a mistake and she failed the first attempt. However, on her second attempt, she managed to create a portal. Luna let out a sigh of relief, before removing the wall. There was one thing she forgot about though out of stress... She'd forgotten to let go off her skirt and thus anyone who was present there would be able to see her undergarments. Only for a short moment though, because she managed to quickly fix her mistake. Luna looked around as if to make sure no one saw anything...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2018, 2:50 pm

To give Luna a little time, Ana finished up putting her shoes on and then went off to get something to drink. Now, she wasn't going about it all too slowly, especially considering the reason she was doing so; it all culminated in the two girls being done with their respective activities at about the same time. This lead to Ana opening the back door of her house once again just in time to see Luna flip down her skirt. "I saw nothing," she said, though the raised position of each of the corners of her mouth betrayed her amusement in regards to what she did, in fact, see.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2018, 4:00 pm

When Luna heard Ana's voice she quickly looked at the weapon, as if to confirm whether what she said was true or not. At that point, her cheeks were already quite red and when she realized that her partner actually saw that, the blush became brighter and bigger. Luna looked away, embarrassed and started playing with her fingers. "I-... I'm okay w-with you seeing..." She mumbled. Actually, a part of her felt somewhat and somehow satisfied that Ana did see at least that much. "So... uh... the portal is ready... I think..." Luna said as she looked at Ana, with a gentle, slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 1:55 pm

"Good," Ana said. There wasn't much to indicate what she meant by it, but there also wasn't much time to think about that; Ana grabbed Luna's hand and turned her around so that they were both facing the open portal. With a smile, she gestured to the portal. "On your count."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 3:12 pm

Luna closed her eyes for a second and let out a sigh, which helped her relax from the tension she had been feeling. "Alright, l-let's go..." The witch said as she opened her eyes. She could hear her own heart beating loudly in her chest. The fear and anticipation were almost killing her from the inside. Finally, Luna stepped forwards into the portal, pulling Ana through with along with her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 7:03 pm

Ana looked around when they were through, though her unrealised excitement for seeing what it was like came down quite quickly. This place... There wasn't much that she could describe what she saw as, that really summed up what she thought about it as succinctly, as the few words which she immediately said in a tone that conveyed a slight disappointment. "It's quite dreary..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2018, 10:13 am

They landed in some kind of a dark forest full of dead trees. Ana's words summed up the atmosphere of the area quite accurately. Luna couldn't stop looking around as if she couldn't believe her eyes. She seemed disappointed by what she was seeing. "Yeah, it is... I-I don't like this place already..." The witch said before she approached one of the countless dead trees and put a hand on its trunk. "So this is where Ms. Coon used to live..." Luna commented, immediately understanding why Catherine Coon liked the human realm so much. "Magic here is so strong I can already feel the effects it has on me. No wonder Mabaa is known as the Witch Queen." She said calmly as she looked at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2018, 9:02 pm

"I'd be surprised if it wasn't filled with magic," Ana said, walking around a little as she looked around, though she didn't go further than a couple of meters at most from Luna. It's not like there was much to see, either. "What now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2018, 10:12 am

Luna approached Ana slowly and sighed. "I have no idea." The witch muttered before she scratched her nape. They were in the middle of some weird, creepy forest without any map. "According to what I've learned from Ms.Coon... There should be lots of buildings in this realm. Like a small city of some sorts. Also, there should be a castle somewhere..." Luna explained as she looked around once more. "You know what? Let's have a walk. Perhaps we'll find something if we get out of the woods." From her manner of speech and a confident attitude, it was easy to guess that Luna's mysterious magical tranquilizer was working very well in the Witches' realm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 7:26 pm

"Oh hey, assertive Luna's back," Ana said, taking Luna's hat off specifically to muss up her hair.

Quite suddenly, a large group of small, glowing, colourful orbs formed a large X in a circle in front of the two soon as Luna's name was mentioned. A voice from behind them, from where they were moments ago, seemed to come from thin air. "You know, I was surprised that a portal opened right next to me, but then I remembered something and you just confirmed it, Miss Tails," the voice spoke and moments later finally took on the shape of a cloaked girl with green hair, or rather finally revealed itself. The orbs dispersed and disappeared once she did so. "I wonder, do you remember a 'Charlotte,' Luna?" she asked, pulling her hood over her head, looking to the girl in the obvious witch robes and now ignoring 'Miss Tails' who was rubbing an eye and looking mighty confused. Clearly, she hadn't seen anyone appear from nothing before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 7:51 pm

"Yeah, she is..." Luna replied to Ana's words and giggled when the weapon took her hat off. It looked like she was going to say something more, but a sudden appearance of a mysterious green-haired girl interrupted her. Instinctively. Luna grabbed Ana's hand, preparing herself mentally for a fight. Though it seemed like there wasn't going to be any fighting, for the time being at least. Still, the calm side of Luna preferred to be prepared for every possibility. Especially because getting into trouble in the middle of the Witches' realm was a very, very dangerous thing. ""Charlotte"?" Luna repeated after the stranger as she eyed her suspiciously before taking a few steps back. "I don't remember any Charlotte!" The witch replied with confidence and with honesty. Even if she had actually met that girl before, there was no way she could remember it, mostly thanks to her amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 8:35 pm

Charlotte sighed a long sigh and went to sit under one of the dead trees that filled the forest they were currently in. "Of course you don't, that'd be way too easy," Charlotte said, digging around in her bag for something. She found that something a short while later, holding it up for both of the girls to see. It was some sort of medallion, seemingly a crescent moon with the head of a wolf in the space between it's two points. "A moon, so Lunar, for Luna, I'd guess, and I assume the wolf is your animal form. I guess the moon also ties in with wolves, too. I wouldn't know exactly why it's shaped this way, though. The witch who created it has been dead for about eleven years at this point. Coming up on twelve, I think. Now, it's cracked, but that only happened recently. You know why that is, yes?" she gave the whole explanation and beckoned the girls towards her with a finger.

"Should we?" Ana asked Luna quietly. Clearly, this person knew something the two of them didn't.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2018, 9:54 pm

Luna glanced at Ana and shook her head. "Not yet... Be ready though..." She replied before shifting her attention to the mysterious girl. She started analyzing everything that had been already revealed, trying to tie it all together. Though, she doubted if she would be able to find all the clues she needed: The medallion. The fact that the medallion was cracked. The wolves. Her name. The strange girl. The amnesia. The seal. The fact that a witch who created the medallion had been dead for about twelve years. All those facts seemed somehow tied together and it seemed like the answer to many of her questions was at her fingertips. The problem was, Luna couldn't really solve that mystery. It seemed like she was missing something. Feeling that her head started to ache, Luna wrapped her arm around Ana's and leaned on her while grabbing her head with her free hand. "Tsk...What on earth is this all supposed to mean..?" The wolf witch muttered through clenched teeth. "Ana, transform..." She whispered and then glared at the green-haired witch. "Tell me everything you know. At once." She muttered. It seemed like Luna was ready to fight if the mysterious girl wouldn't be willing to comply with her polite request. The risk of the sway taking over was getting higher. and she was slowly losing control over her own actions. Though, Luna wasn't too worried about that, since she knew she was being protected by her enchanted robe. However, for a moment her own words and tone seemed familiar to Luna. As if she had known someone with a similar attitude and voice. It seemed like that someone used to be close to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 2:49 pm

"Not sure what I did to deserve that sort of treatment, you demanding that I talk about something I wanted to talk about anyway," Charlotte said, sighing afterwards and leaning back against the tree that she had sat herself under. "Did it seem like I was trying to do something fishy? I was just trying to sound cool, like I know a whole lot about a whole lot, you know? I'm not your enemy, so if you don't calm down, I'm just going to leave."

Ana stood by and was doing little in the way of transforming. She was looking at Luna with some worry, staying silent until the green haired woman had stopped talking. "Caution is one thing, but you're just threatening her..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 3:45 pm

Luna closed her eyes for a second and let out a quiet sigh. They were right. Perhaps she was getting more close to losing control than she'd thought? Without any unnecessary comment, she cast her Soul Protection to release herself from the inconvenient magical side effect. With a relieved sigh she looked at Ana and at the witch, feeling that her cold and even aggressive attitude towards the stranger was gone. "I-I'm really sorry for that. W-Well... It's just that magic somehow... affects my mind... The only way to stop it is to use Soul Protection..." Luna briefly explained the situation, not mentioning about the weird familiar feeling she had experienced. "Y-You seem to know s-something about me... I-I guess that's why I... I've felt threatened... Probably... I can't understand that other side of me sometimes... A-Ahm... C-Can you please tell me everything you know? I've been looking for answers about my past for so long... S-See... When was five or so I've s-suffered amnesia... I don't remember my parents or anything..." Luna added, feeling terrible about her own behavior from a moment before. It made her blush madly from the embarrassment caused by the sway-affected self.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 4:36 pm

"Now we're getting somewhere," Charlotte said with a smile. "I was only nine, myself, so I can't say my memory is the clearest, but I remember much more than you do, for sure," she began, then held up the cracked trinket she was showing off before, "First thing's first, this here object is the physical portion of your seal. If the seal breaks, it breaks. If it breaks, the seal breaks. Easy enough, right? Do what you like with it. I don't know exactly what breaking it more will accomplish, but it belongs to you and it's your decision, so you do you," she said, then throwing the two girls, so as to land it at their feet. "Anyway... Long ago, my mother and your parents worked together on something or other. This work was bad enough that the witch world came after both of them. My mother escaped along with me, to the human world, but she was no good, so she got in trouble, there, too. We were on the run for a while, then your parents contacted her. They wanted for her to take you away, too, so she did; she couldn't quite get that done without being noticed by both the witches so she was being chased by both them and the DWMA, so she had to hide one of us. She snuck into Death City and put that seal on you, told me what that medallion is and then got caught right after dropping you off at an orphanage, no magic, no memories, no nothing. The school found me easy enough, and I was put into a retired Meister's care, memories intact and medallion in my possession. I'm not sure what exactly happened to your parents, but I think one of them might be in the prison they have in this dimension. It's not a nice place, nor is it one for nice people."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:03 pm

Luna picked the strange item up and stared at it while listening to the green haired witch's story. At first, she had hope that it would help her remember anything, or even better, help her find her parents. Unluckily, the more Charlotte was revealing to them, the fainter that hope was. One thing was clear to Luna- her parents were the bad guys and it was news that shattered all of her dreams and imaginations about ever living happily with them as a family. Actually, a part of Luna would prefer if the truth was that her parents were normal people who just died in an unfortunate accident. Unluckily, the truth was drastically different, far worse. Her own parents were the enemy of the organization she was sided with. The revelation made Luna feel so weak she had to lean on Ana's shoulder to keep herself on her feet. Her face was as pale as the snow surrounding them. She didn't know what to say. Who would? Nobody would like to learn that the family they were looking for years was just a bunch of villains so evil even the witches wanted to get rid of them. And so, Luna was silent for a moment. The expression on her face was that of someone who's just had their hopes brutally crushed by cruel reality. She put a hand to her face, to cover her eyes and wipe the tears that had appeared. "I-Is t-there a-any way to... to... o-organize a meeting w-with someone w-who's imprisoned i-in that... place?" Luna finally asked. Perhaps it was a terrible idea, but deep inside she felt that she should at least meet that one parent and try to learn about their motives.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:23 pm

"I'm sorry, but I don't know," Charlotte said, shrugging, "As I said, I was brought up by a Meister. I come to the witch world every so often, but I'm not familiar with these sorts of things," she explained, standing up then. 

Ana held Luna up as best she could, while trying to comfort her somewhat by holding her close as well. There was no hiding the even more apparent worry that she was showing, mixed with something that might have been a sort of frustration. Ana wanted to say something, but really didn't know what might be appropriate or helpful.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:36 pm

"I... I see..." Luna replied, slightly disappointed by the answer provided. Perhaps it was better that way. What good would come out of meeting a dangerous magic user? Luna didn't even know their name! Also, what if showing up at the prison's door and asking for a seeing would end up in her getting into trouble? That was the last thing she wanted. It was a frustrating situation and Luna couldn't do anything but clench her teeth and hug Ana tightly. "P-perhaps... not knowing the truth was better... The t-truth is so... so... so... painful..." Luna whispered after a moment. She knew that knowing who her parents really were wouldn't probably change much in her life, but still, her heart was filled with disappointment and sadness. "S-So... what s-should I do now? W-What a-are you going to do now..?" Luna asked after another moment as she looked at the green haired witch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2018, 4:48 pm

Charlotte walked up to the two girls, keeping up a smile for Luna at the very least. "You don't choose your birth parents, nobody gets to do that, but you can choose who you call your family," she said, "As for what you should do... That's your choice. I'm here in the witch realm because I have a bounty to turn in, but I hang about Death City often enough. That is where you live, right, with you being a weapon?" she asked, speaking to Ana, who nodded out an answer. Charlotte went digging through her bag again, producing something like a business card, though it contained little besides her contact information. She held it out more towards Luna. "Call if you want to chat or meet up or something."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2018, 5:24 pm

Luna took the card from Charlotte's hand and looked at it. "I... I'll call... for sure... thank you very much, Ch-Charlotte" The girl replied quietly before looking at Ana. It seemed like even after the initial shock caused by unexpected revelations, Luna still remained lost and confused. Though Charlotte's advice about choosing who to call family helped a bit, for sure. "M-Maybe we should go home now..." Luna finally suggested. It seemed like there was absolutely no point in prolonging their stay in the realm. Especially after what the green-haired witch had told them. Luna felt like she needed to just sit down, relax and think about the future.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:32 pm

"Lets," Ana said with some enthusiasm, clearly not eager to stay in the realm to do any more sightseeing, or really anything at all. The trip has been short, but eventful enough nonetheless already.

Charlotte smiled at the two of them and gave a quick wave of her hand as she stepped past them, muttering something or other under her breath; she then disappeared from sight as she had appeared before, a slight haze in her place if anyone were to look really closely. "See ya'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next