Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:53 pm

"S-See... ya..." Luna simply replied, a little bit confused that Charlotte just disappeared from their sight. It was obvious that she had used a spell, but it was still too confusing for Luna. After all, she'd been a witch for less than half a year at that point.
"I... I guess I should take the protection down again and... summon a portal... Are you ready, Ana?" Luna asked with a little bit of worry present in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:37 pm

"Ready," Ana said, choosing not to think about the green-haired witch's disappearing act either, since it seemed like it'd be a pain to work it out anyway and there was no point to it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:42 pm

"Again with the ritual I guess..." Luna whined before releasing her soul protection, allowing herself to feel the magic around again. "Let's get this over with..." The wolf witch sighed as she grabbed the edges of her skirt, with a big blush on her cheeks. It seemed like she really didn't mind anyone seeing the process anymore. "I wish I knew a better teleportation spell..." She muttered as she lifted her skirt up without a warning and started performing the ritual like it wasn't a big deal. Perhaps that attitude was once again caused by the sway?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:14 pm

"I'm certainly not going to magic one up," Ana said, shrugging, as she watched Luna do her thing. It was... About as strange as she imagined.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:16 pm

Once Luna was done with the ritual, she fixed her skirt and let out a sigh. "It's stupid, isn't it..? The ritual, I mean." The witch asked as her blush grew bigger and bigger. It was certainly a rather embarrassing thing, but she was curious about Ana's thoughts about it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:24 pm

"It's strange," Ana said, voicing her thoughts about it. She took Luna's hand again and held both their hands in the direction of the portal. "On your mark, again," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:38 pm

"Alright~! 3... 2... 1... Jump~!" Luna said before she jumped through the portal, pulling Ana with her. Once they landed on the other side, the witch placed her free hand on her hip and looked around, a little bit lost. "What now though, Ana?" She asked. "I mean... I've learned a lot thanks to this trip but... I still don't know what to do next with myself... I mean, I'll probably never meet my parents anyway so..." Luna said and made a short pause to think. She started getting red and it seemed like even her magical tranquilizer started becoming useless against the storm of emotions and embarrassment flowing through her "H-Hey... About what Charlotte said about choosing who to call family... I-Is it okay for me to... c-choose you..? T-To be m-my only f-family..?" Luna finally asked, while looking away. She was afraid to ask that question because she wasn't really sure if the definition of a family she knew was the same as Ana's. Besides, it was a little bit embarassing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 4:22 pm

Ana blushed and looked down at her feet nervously, suddenly bashful. She wasn't expecting that sort of question, but she was totally sure of the answer. "Yeah... I think that's fine," she said quietly, thinking that she'd be unable to keep a big wide smile from showing itself even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 4:48 pm

"Really?!" Luna asked happily as if she couldn't believe her own ears. She then pulled Ana into a very tight hug and closed her eyes. "I love you so... so much!" The witch said barely able to keep herself from crying when tears of joy were already running down her cheeks. That one statement from Ana helped Luna forget about all the worries and sadnesses she had about being alone and about not having family and even about not being able to meet her own parents. It seemed like all she needed to be happy was Ana's presence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:44 pm

Ana likewise held Luna, though with one arm, as she was slowly stroking her head with the other. "I love you too, so very much," she said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 5:39 pm

Luna giggled cutely unable to contain her happiness. A moment later she finally released Ana from the hug and pulled the talisman she had received from Charlotte, out of the pocket of her robe and looked at it. It was damaged, so it probably meant it was destroyed and had no other purpose. Though Luna had a hunch that there was more to that item than it would appear at the first glance. "Hm... What should I do with this thing?" She suddenly asked and scratched her head. Then she shrugged. "I'm in the mood for some pastry and a cup of tea, what about you?" Luna asked Ana with a smile. She could always think about the weird talisman later.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2018, 7:02 pm

"If nothing else, it looks neat," Ana said, shrugging. She had nothing to say about the talisman apart from that. She knew next to nothing about magic and ultimately it was Luna's choice to do with it as she liked. The idea of a hot beverage and something to eat, however, was something that Ana both knew and could get behind. "Nine-tails, then?" Ana asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2018, 7:52 pm

For the time being, Luna placed the talisman back into the pocket of her robe and simply smiled at Ana. "Yeah, Nine-tails." She confirmed and nodded before casting Soul Protect again, to neutralize the sway again. "W-well... I-I'm ready when you are" Luna said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2018, 9:06 am

Ana took Luna's hand and went on with executing the current decided course of action; a cafe visit. "Lets go," she said, walking on ahead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2018, 10:00 am

Luna wasn't really saying much on their way to Nine Tails. She was simply enjoying Ana's presence and using the time to sort everything out in her head. One thing made her wonder: If the seal was broken then why wasn't her amnesia gone? What if the seal wasn't fully removed? Luna looked at the medallion once again and sighed. She planned to ask Aurora and Ms. Coon to take a look at that strange magical artifact.
If nothing happened on their way to the cafe, they would arrive there shortly...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2018, 4:29 pm

Once they arrived at Nine-Tails, Ana took them off to the corner with the sofas that she preferred to most of the other seating in the cafe. She took the gas mask off, now, and put it on the table.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2018, 4:43 pm

Obviously, Luna sat right next to Ana and took her hat off, which she then put on the coach. Soon, the two were approached by none other than Aurora herself. Noticing that the two were wearing their outfits, she tilted her head to her side and gave them a curious look. "Are you back from some mission or something..?" The witch asked as she placed both of her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 19th 2018, 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2018, 11:02 am

"Something like that," Ana said, settling into her chosen seating spot. "And it wouldn't be a trip with us two if something strange didn't happen, so there's plenty to talk about."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2018, 1:02 pm

"Oh, alright! I was about to end my shift actually, so, would you mind if I joined you to listen about what happened next?" Aurora asked the two, genuinely curious to hear what had happened. "Before that, allow me to take your orders." She added.
"U-Uhm... May I have a mocha?" Luna asked quietly.
"Sure, thing. What about you, Ana?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 7:10 pm

"Sure. It'd be a help, I think, since we're not sure about a lot of things. As ever," Ana said, sighing, though with a slight smile, "Cappuccino, please," Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 3:55 am

"Alright! Be right back." The witch said as she rushed over behind the counter to prepare drinks for them. It wouldn't take her too long luckily since there weren't any more people waiting for their coffee. To speed things up, even Angela, who had barely started her shift, helped Aurora by using another tap. Soon, the witch returned to the two, holding three cups on a tray. After placing it down on their table, she sat down next to the girls. "So, so, so..! You said you're not sure about a lot of things. So tell me what happened, I might be able to explain at least some of those things." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 4:23 pm

"Well, first thing's first, we went to the witch realm," Ana said, then taking her coffee from the tray. "Didn't like it very much, but that's not important. Apparently, our portal opened up on top of someone that knows Luna. Or rather, knew her before she lost her memory. Green haired witch called Charlotte. She explained what happened to the two of them and what led to the memory loss," she paused, looking to Luna, as she sipped at her coffee. She wasn't sure what Luna wanted to give details on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 5:48 pm

"Green haired Charlotte?" Aurora repeated as if that vague description rang a bell. "I have a feeling I've met someone named Charlotte... Anyways...! I've never been to the witch realm, to be honest. My entire family doesn't want to have any connection with that place. For various reasons. So... uh... what's the story between Luna and that Charlotte?" Aurora said and then asked before taking a big sip from her cup.
Luna was silent for a moment, hoping Ana would explain more. After a moment she sighed nervously and pulled the broken strange medallion out of her pocket before placing it on a table. "So uh... Charlotte... uh... Her mother knew my parents. Apparently, they were... the b-bad guys... One of them is, is now a prisoner in the witch realm prison... And, uh, after my parents were gone, Charlotte's mother took care of me and f-fled the witch realm... Then... s-she created the seal and left me in t-the orphanage before attempting to hide from the DWMA... This a-amulet-thing is the p-p-physical part of my seal. I-it's broken now, m-meaning my seal is broken but..." Luna said quietly with her voice trembling, filled with nervousness. Her body started shaking somewhat from the mixed emotions she'd been experiencing since returning from the witch realm.
"'Steal is broken but'...?" Aurora repeated after her friend, frowning, trying to guess what the younger witch was trying to say.
"I still don't remember anything!" Luna whined before hiding her face in her hands. She let out a quiet frustrated groan as if that would help her somehow. Aurora gently patted the wolf witch on the shoulder, before picking the medallion up from the table to examine it. "Hm... We could always ask Mark to help us examine this... hm..." Aurora mumbled as she was more and more focused on the magical item as if she was thinking about something related to it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 6:30 pm

"Charlotte didn't say that it was broken, she said it was cracked," Ana said, looking at the moon shaped trinket over the rim of her cup. "And she said that Luna should do what she wants with it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 6:46 pm

"Y-Yes... you're right... It's c-cracked..." Luna corrected herself. The fact that Ana had to correct her words made her blush out of embarrassment.
"I mean... well... I think it still might be at least partially functional since the amnesia isn't gone. On the other hand... People tend to forget their early childhoods, so then there's that." Aurora said as she started playing with the magical artifact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next