Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 7:53 am

"W-Well... I d-didn't expect myself t-to be into s-something like this..." Luna told Ana, her cheeks were burning because of the blush that refused to leave her face. When Ana wrapped her arms around her and kissed her on the neck she closed her eyes and started humming out of the pleasure that was caused by the gentle sensations on her neck. When she felt the bite though, Luna let out a surprised moan. A wave of weird pleasure spread across her body. She looked at Ana, feeling weirdly ashamed of herself for enjoying something like that. She wanted more though. It was all something very new to her and she was curious how her body would react if they continued.

Aurora chuckled at his grin, finding it quite cute. It all would look quite innocent if not for the circumstances. "Hey, wanna go to the bedroom?" Aurora asked him. Well, her bed was probably far more comfortable than the couch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 9:42 am

Ana's head shot back up in surprise upon hearing Luna moan, eyes wide open. It make her think that 'into it' might not be enough to describe it. Still, if it make Luna feel good, then Ana didn't mind doing it one bit. Surprise wearing off, Ana lowered her head again and bit Luna's neck once more, while her hands grasped at her where they lay; she made sure to use her nails, too.

"Mmm," Yurio made a sound in agreement, then put a hand under Aurora's butt, holding her tight to his body as well. Swinging his legs off of the sofa, he quickly stood up, still holding onto her. Once he moved to the bedroom, he carefully put Aurora down on the bed, quickly joining her right after.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 10:02 am

While Luna's reaction to another bite wasn't nearly as strong, feeling Ana's nails made her gasp quietly. Perhaps the moan was caused by the fact that she didn't expect the bite and it happened when her eyes were closed? Still, it seemed like Luna was taking pleasure in what Ana was doing. "T-This is weird... Y-You know how much I trip over things, r-right..? I-I've never felt a-anything similar in t-those situations..." Luna told her, expressing her slight confusion. "A-Am I broken?" She asked Ana, but it was more of a joke than serious thought. Still, she was curious to hear her opinion about it.

Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck when he started carrying her to bed. "I kinda feel like a princess now..." She joked with a smirk on her face. When she was placed down on the bed, she let outa relaxed sigh. "I wouldn't mind spending every night with you." Aurora told him when he was next to her on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his, causing it to be squeezed between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 10:33 am

"This and that is different," Ana said, lifting her head again. "And different people enjoy different things. This isn't really that unusual of a kink, really..." she then said, looking off to the side as she thought about a few things she'd heard about before. She took Luna's arms off of her and got off of her. She sat herself next to the box of gifts from Kira. Placing it in her lap, she started digging through it, blushing more the longer she was in there.

"I wouldn't mind that, either," Yurio said, reaching over with his free arm to pat Aurora's head. "And, if we wanted to, I don't really see a reason why we couldn't..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 10:47 am

Luna felt relieved when Ana confirmed that there was nothing wrong with her. Was enjoying being treated a little bit rougher in bed really her kink though? Even though it was a confusing thought, Luna was willing to accept it as a fact. She did find some enjoyment in all that roleplaying and a little rough treatment. However, she knew that doing things like during their first time would always be much, much better and enjoyable. Luna sat next to Ana to look into the box. She took the handcuffs off and set them aside, figuring that they could always return to playing with them if they wanted. "A-Anything interesting..?" Luna asked, feeling that the blush still kept harassing her poor cheeks. Really, the box seemed to be bottomless.

Aurora adjusted her position, releasing his arms. Instead, she got even closer to him and placed an arm on his chest and her head on his shoulder. Aurora smiled happily. "Well, you're a big dragon and I'm a big girl... uh, not in that way of course... I'm not fat... right? Ahem! My point is, why not? It's not like every night needs to be filled with, uh, adventures. Sleeping with someone you love feels so wonderful..." Aurora said, allowing herself to, as always, share her thoughts with Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 12:55 pm

"I wouldn't how to use half this stuff..." Ana said, biting her lip while still looking though everything. At this point, she was committed enough to the idea of finding something and using it, but it wasn't so easy. In the end, she seemed to get something out of the box; it was small enough that she could hide it in her hand as she approached Luna again. She set the item aside before pushing Luna down onto the bed, pinning her down by her shoulders. After holding looking down at her from above for a few moments, she leaned her body down and brought their lips together.

"Yep," Yurio agreed easily, placing the arm she had let go around her, still stroking her hair with the other. "And no, you're not fat."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 1:16 pm

"M-most of these look like... u-uh... you know... t-the thingy, I guess." Luna commented, remembering biology classes. Basically, that was probably all when it came to identifying the purpose of some toys. Well, at least using Luna's knowledge. Though she noticed that Ana also had no idea what to do with almost any of the items in the box. Luna noticed that Ana took something out of the box, but had absolutely no idea what it could possibly be. Well, the curiosity caused by that mystery, made her heart beat faster again. She wondered what the mysterious item was and how Ana was planning to use it. it seemed like her curiosity would remain unsatisfied for at least a few more moments. When Ana once again pushed her down and pinned her to the bed with her hands, Luna blushed, finding it all very exciting. When their lips met, Luna eagerly kissed Ana and closed her eyes, enjoying the joy that a kiss was giving her.

"That's good news then!" Aurora whispered after hearing his confirmation about her weight. Well, her body was in very good shape all things considered. Her slim body was something she was really proud of. Aurora closed her eyes enjoying the touch of his hand on her hair. "I really love it when you pat my head and stroke my hair... It makes me feel so calm..." Aurora said, feeling that at that hour it also started making her feel a little bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 1:39 pm

All the 'thingies' in the box looked a little bit big to Ana, at least for the first time around. That was the half that she knew the function of, at least. With Luna closing her eyes, Ana moved a hand down from her shoulder down to her breast, firmly squeezing it, her goal being to heat things up quickly so they could get to making use of the contents of the box.

"Your hair feels nice so I really like doing it, too," Yurio said, then pecking the top of her head.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 1:54 pm

With Ana's focus on her breast and on her lips, Luna simply forgot about the mysterious item. It wasn't important at that moment, because all that mattered was Ana's attention she was receiving. Feeling her heartbeat increase Luna started kissing Ana passionately, hungry for more of her lips. Her hands rested on Ana's hips and her fingers started caressing her skin.

Aurora giggled. "You're so sweet..." She told him as her hand moved from his chest onto his cheek. Aurora happily looked him in the eyes, but she herself looked quite tired after all the fun they'd had during the entire day. "Heh. I've already started wondering what I should make for us for breakfast." Aurora admitted and chuckled. "Sorry, my mind likes to focus on random things when I'm sleepy." She said and yawned shortly. Besides, she found it weird that her mind liked to think more when it was unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 4:00 pm

Ana deepened the kiss further, forcing her tongue between Luna's lips. She wiggled her hips in response to Luna's touch, pleasant as it was.

"Now I'm wondering what you'll make us for breakfast..." Yurio said rubbing his cheek against her hand. "Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 4:30 pm

Luna opened her mouth, inviting Ana's tongue for a dance with hers. Her eyes were closed the entire time, allowing the sense of touch to enjoy the feast of pleasure. Soon Luna's hands moved from Ana's hips onto her butt, which she started gently caressing. Getting so intimate was getting Luna quite aroused.

Aurora kissed him on the lips again and chuckled. "I can't decide whether to make omelets, eggs with bacon or spend some more time in the kitchen to prepare your stereotypical American pancakes with clone syrup." She told him and licked her lips, feeling that she could eat some pancakes even at that very moment. "Well, you can help but... wouldn't you prefer to have a breakfast served directly to bed by your beautiful girlfriend, hmm..?" Aurora answered his question while smirking at him in a flirty way. "Seriously though, help would be greatly appreciated. Unless you really want me to bring breakfast to bed while wearing nothing but an apron~!" She added, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 4:58 pm

"Mmmm..." Ana hummed in satisfaction as Luna's hands went for her backside, while the hand she had been propping her body up with moved to find the item she had taken from the box by feel. Readjusting her posture so her knees were more under her, she reached down to press the item against Luna's crotch, turning it on simultaneously. She was a little surprised she even manage to pull off something so deft in the current situation, but she did. The item was a small vibrator, only a little larger than a tube of lipstick.

"Pancakes... I'll help with the pancakes, and I'll see you wearing just an apron in the kitchen," Yurio said, giving her a grin in return to her winking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 5:16 pm

Luna was a little bit surprised when Ana started adjusting her position above her. Regardless, she kept her eyes shut, still enjoying the wonderful moment. That's when she felt something pressed against her crotch and when she realized that the mysterious object was vibrating, she gasped in surprise and squeezed Ana's but. Luna opened her eyes to look down at what was going on between her legs. "W-What's this..?" Luna asked Ana, feeling the vibrations causing her legs to start trembling. Along with that, she felt a completely new type of pleasure in her sensitive spot which caused her breathing to become irregular. Her entire face was red once again that day and she gave Ana an excited, aroused look. It seemed like Luna really liked the new toy.

"Alright then! Tomorrow we're making pancakes for breakfast." Aurora said, happy with the choice. Though she'd never had pancakes for breakfast before. It was definitely something new for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 8:54 pm

"Feels good, huh?" Ana asked, not really expecting an answer. With their kiss now broken, Ana decided to instead turn around and straddle Luna backwards. When she was settled in, she immediately put the toy back where it was before, while she herself feathered kisses over the insides of Luna's thighs.

And so breakfast was settled. With that, Yurio resumed his patting of Aurora's head. He could also feel sleep slowly take over...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 5:47 am

Luna only nodded in response and let out a very quiet muffled moan. She stared at Ana with anticipation when she turned around. Her crotch was hungry for more of the weird vibrating toy. She got more though, not only Ana put the toy back where Luna wanted it, she also started kissing her in two spots that were also somewhat sensitive. Luna let out a moan, feeling herself getting really wet down there. The views that Ana gave her were also quite amazing. She instinctively placed her hands on Ana's butt and gave it a little squeeze every time a stronger wave of pleasure was spreading across her body.

"Hey... maybe we should get some rest, hm?" Aurora suggested feeling so comfortable and warm that her eyes were basically closing themselves on their own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 6:10 am

Ana quickly pushed both of Luna's legs aside, though not before making sure to make use of Luna's newfound desires and giving the inside of one of her thighs a small bite. With her legs apart, however, Ana only had one place left for her mouth to work. With her free hand, she spread Luna's lips apart, drawing her tongue down the middle, while at the same time putting the vibrator inside.

Yurio nodded at that. He was going to fall asleep soon enough either way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 7:03 am

Feeling Ana's teeth on her sensitive skin obviously brought a reaction in the form of an excited sigh. Having the toy inside was a completely different sensation from just having it touch the crotch. Luna felt the vibrations reaching her every most sensitive part from the inside. She had a hard time keeping her legs apart because of that. Her moans were becoming more frequent the longer Ana used her tongue and the longer she had the vibrator in her. Such sensations were so incredible and so addicting, Luna wanted to experience them every day. With her crotch already soaking wet, her arousal was making it harder to think about anything else, but there was one thing she wanted to try to make Ana feel good too. "A-Ana... g-g-get your... yourself c-closer to m-my face... I-I'll lick you..." Luna suggested, barely able to say anything in between moans.

"Goodnight..." Aurora whispered and yawned, then closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 2:03 pm

Ana readjusted her legs to lower her hips a bit as well as bringing them within reach of Luna. She didn't think about it when she turned around, but it turned out ever better than she thought it would. Though she was already planning to do so soon, she quickly switched to licking specifically Luna's clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue, deciding to make it a little reward for the idea.

"'Night," Yurio said, readjusting just a tiny bit before doing the same.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 2:40 pm

Another shiver went through Luna's body as Ana kept playing with her sensitive spots. A lewd, happy moan left her mouth. Though it seemed as she was hungry for more as she tried to raise her hips so she could feel more than just the tip of Ana's tongue. With her hands' on Ana's butt, she readjusted her crotch to be within the reach of her tongue. Luna raised her head as much as she could, burying her face in between Ana's tighs. After sticking her tongue out she started licking Ana's lower lips. The task was somewhat difficult due to the incredible pleasure she felt, but she managed to focus on it enough. Her breath was warm and Ana could probably feel it on her crotch.

And so, Aurora fell asleep with a joyful smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 2:59 pm

Ana started moving the vibrator ever so slowly in and out while allowing Luna what she wanted, sealing her lips around the area of Luna's clit and gently sucking on it all the while her tongue traced circles around the sensitive nub. She hoped it'd feel good, or at least as good as Luna's tongue felt between her own legs. She tried her best to angle herself for better access, all too eager for Luna to do more.

Yurio followed soon after, though not before moving his head as close as he could to Aurora's own without it being awkward, just to be as close as was possible...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 3:28 pm

Luna's moaning increased in frequency as the pleasure she was receiving from Ana made her feel too good. Her mind was being overwhelmed by those sensations, making her unable to think about anything else. Eagerly she kept licking Ana's lips, but after a while following the way Ana was pleasuring her, she focused her tongue on her clit.

Aurora shifted her position in her sleep a bit to get more comfortable and let out a sound that to being a quiet relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2019, 1:58 pm

Ana finally couldn't help but let out a moan at that, losing the rhythm her tongue followed for just a moment. She got right back to it, however, though now closing her eyes shut so she could better focus on both what she was doing and what Luna was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2019, 3:45 pm

Luna meanwhile, kept moaning while licking Ana's sensitive spot. She was really into it, as if the pleasure she was receiving was motivating her to put all her efforts into rewarding her lover. Besides, she was surprisingly enjoying the position they were in. They both could lick each other at the same time, which was absolutely perfect for Luna.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 6:52 am

Ana was back to experimenting, though a little surprised at herself that she was even able to think to do anything like it at the time. She moved the toy inside Luna to try and see what gave the best reaction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 7:40 am

Luna's body shivered from pleasure, it seemed like every slight movement of the toy was giving her a lot of pressure. She felt like her tongue couldn't go any faster, yet she wasn't getting any slower with the licking. If Ana kept playing with her sensitive spots, she would reach a climax soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next