Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 1:26 pm

"Yeah..." Ana said, looking through what was in the box, curious. She was also embarrassed, too, but she was working through that. She didn't even know how you'd use half the stuff in there... "How do you even win this in a lottery? What kinds of lotteries is she entering!?" Ana went off on a tangent, perhaps as a distraction from the box, which she quickly handed off to Luna, as if she would have any better ideas as to what to do with it. Well, there was the obvious, but...

Yurio nodded as he clumsily turned to the side without falling out of Aurora, so that he could lay down as asked. Once he managed, he looked to Aurora with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 2:00 pm

Luna got really confused when the box found itself on her lap. What was she of all people supposed to do with it?! "M-Maybe s-she likes winning money so much, she'd enter any lottery where there's m-money to win..?" The wolf witch suggested, though she wasn't sure if her theory had much sense. If they wanted answers they'd have to ask Kira. Just when Luna was about to put the box away, she noticed something that put an innocent, almost childish smile onto her face. She took a pair of handcuffs out of the pox and made a finger pistol out of her hand. "Put y-your hands up in t-the name of the law!" Luna said jokingly, trying to use a deep voice, but her stuttering definitely ruined the impression. A giggle followed her words. Well, at least she found one use for the contents of that box.

Aurora smiled at Yurio widely and rested her hands on his chest. "I can already feel it go deeper..." Aurora mumbled, lowering herself more onto his member. Her moan sounded like she was really happy with the slight change of the position. She could make better use of her hips and legs and so she started taking advantage of that. Aurora started slowly raising her hips up with Yurio inside of her and then lowering herself back onto him. Her breath got much faster and she was letting out quiet gasps of pleasure every time his member was deep in her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:10 pm

Luna presenting a somewhat sane argument meant she could go on about Kira to take her mind off of what the girl dropped on them. Ana was surprised to see Luna take the handcuffs from the box, but the way she used them so innocently was funny enough to make Ana laugh. "Goof," she said, putting her hands up to play along. 

As Aurora started moving all on her own, Yurio took his hands off of her hips and instead placed them over her own. An oddly innocent place to put them, considering. Beside that, the movement made him moan along with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:32 pm

For a moment Luna just stared at Ana, as if she wasn't sure what to do next. However, because it seemed like Ana was playing along, Luna decided to continue. "T-That's officer Goof, for ya!" She said trying the tough cop act. Then she reached her hands out, took Ana's wrists and put the handcuffs around them. Carefully she locked them so loosely that if Ana wanted, she could just slide her hands out and be free. After all, Luna was just fooling around and not arresting her for real. "Y-Yer under arrest f-for c-commiting the crime of being too pretty!" Luna said and started giggling, unable to keep the cop act going.

Aurora squeezed her hands into fists as the pleasure started overwhelming her. Her gasps turned into moans as she kept impaling herself onto his penis. She sped up shaking her hips, with the desire of make them both moan more out of the pleasure. Aurora sat up straight as if that would allow him to go deeper as she kept riding him. Her breasts were jiggling along up and down with each move of her body.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:54 pm

"If that's a crime, you're also guilty," Ana said, grinning, as she threw her cuffed hands around Luna's shoulders. She pulled the two of them close and down onto the bed into a hug, giggling just the same as Luna. "Caught you~"

Yurio grasped her hands tight as she sped up, choosing to keep his on them wherever she happened to put them. Losing to the pleasure, Yurio started thrusting his hips upwards into her whenever she came down. His eyes flitted between her face and her chest, at least while he had them open.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 4:14 pm

Luna giggled again. For a moment she forgot about the act and just enjoyed their hug. Once she remembered what she was supposed to be doing, she put on a rather shocked-looking expression. "O-Oh no! I-If a cop committed a c-crime they're a c-criminal too!" Luna said, but she was unable to do her deep cop voice. After saying all that she just laughed.

Feeling him thrust his hips deep into her caused Aurora's moan to get louder as her body started shivering from the pleasure. She sped up even more, jumping onto his member as fast as she could. With his hands on hers, she pushed her fingers in between his to hold his hands tighter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 5:41 pm

"You're the cutest little criminal," Ana said as she nuzzled up against her cheek, giggling along with Luna still. She pecked Luna's cheek when she pulled her head away to give Luna a warm smile. 

With each thrust sending waves of pleasure through his body, Aurora was wholly dominant at the forefront of his mind. There was no thinking of anything else as his moans escaped him; there was barely thinking at all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 6:19 pm

Luna blushed seeing Ana's smile. Unable to control her happiness she gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Only then she managed to return to their little acting things. "I-If I'm a c-criminal then what w-will happen to me..?" She asked, pretending to be scared. It was quite fun to play like that. At least for her.

All that was on Aurora's mind was how good Yurio was making her feel. Other than that, her head became empty of any other thoughts. The pleasure of doing it with her beloved boyfriend was all that mattered. Aurora leaned back a bit and moaned loudly, feeling the waves of pleasure getting more intense the more she was pushing onto his penis and the more he was thrusting it into her. If they kept going at that pace, she would probably cum soon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 6:31 pm

Ana's smile turned to a grin as she rolled on top of Luna and straddled her. She took the cuffs off of her wrists, glad that Luna thought not to close them tightly enough that she wouldn't be able to do that, then opened them up. She pulled the chain between the cuffs taught. "A punishment," she said, then getting her hands and placing the cuffs over her wrists in just the same way that Luna did for her. 

And Yurio wasn't going to slow down. At some point, Yurio let go of Aurora's hands and placed them back over her hips. Pulling her down with each thrust didn't help tremendously, but he was just trying to make her feel as good as possible, as well as himself. He wasn't going to be lasting very long, either.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 7:01 pm

Luna gasped in pretended surprise. It was clear she was having a lot of fun with those handcuffs. "A-a p-punishment? W-what about you t-then? A-aren't you also a criminal?" Luna asked, smiling somewhat mischievously at her, as she shook the cuffs on her wrists. Well, it seemed like suddenly there were two criminals and zero cops.

It seemed like for Aurora, having Yurio's hands on her hips only made things better for her. It was only because he was touching her body though. She leaned in and placed her free hands on his shoulders. Her jiggling breasts were dancing above his chest. Still, she wasn't slowing down. Even if she came before him somehow, she wouldn't even stop riding him until he came too. That was her plan. "Soon... soon I'll..." Aurora tried to say, but talking was difficult between her loud moans.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 9:21 am

Ana pointed to the cuffs. "But you're the one with the cuffs on, now..." Ana said, tilting her head as if it was obvious that that's how things worked. She took hold of the chain and pulled both of Luna's arms above her head, of course making sure not to be too rough. "So, there's been a big oversight on my part... I don't think I've properly checked whether you're ticklish yet."

Yurio could only give something like a half nod and in response, understanding well enough what Aurora meant only because he was thinking it too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 10:55 am

"T-that's true..." Luna said when Ana pointed out the obvious. Curiously she observed where she'd moved her arms. What was her plan? When Ana said something her ticklishness Luna stared into her eyes with her eyes opened wide. Suddenly she felt quite nervous. "O-Oh n-n-no, no, no, no. I-I'm not t-ticklish. T-There's no reason for you t-to check!" Luna said, stuttering more than usual. She was clearly lying to avoid being tickled.

Feeling that she was at her limits Aurora tried to speed up just a bit more and completely lost control over her moans. Feeling the ecstasy spreading throughout her body which made her unable to think she arched her back, feeling the incoming climax. "Cumming..!" Aurora moaned, arching her back and feeling her juices leak out of her covering his member in it. Her vagina seemingly squeezed tight around him as if to force him to cum too. Her climax made her unable to move her entire body, which almost made her fall onto his chest. Barely supporting herself with her hands she kept moaning tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 11:45 am

"You're totally ticklish," Ana said. Luna's reaction to the question was just as telling as actually trying it, but Ana was never trying to just find out. Suddenly, while still pinning Luna's hands up above her head, Ana started tickling Luna's side. "For science!"

As Aurora came and clamped on his penis, Yurio too soon followed suit. He pulled her into a hug as he convulsed in the immense pleasure, cumming inside her. Since at that point they had both stopped moving, he stayed inside her until he got soft, trying to regain his breath now that it wasn't all being used on involuntary sounds. After calming down a fair bit, he found her lips with his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 12:09 pm

"No!" Luna managed to say when Ana started tickling her. Immediately she started giggling and wriggling her whole body. It wasn't Luna's fault that her body was so sensitive and her skin so ticklish, but she absolutely hated it. She tried to move her arms to stop Ana from tickling her and whether she would succeed or not, probably depended on how much Ana wanted to make her suffer from that kind of torture. Luna used some strength for that too.

When Yurio hugged her Aurora wasn't really moving much, trying to calm her heavy breath. She kept gasping and panting, feeling both very tired and extremely satisfied. Still, shivers were going up her spine, feeling the mixture of their love fluids slowly spilling out of her. When Yurio finally kissed her, Aurora kissed back, but a bit weakly. "I-it... it was amazing..." Aurora whispered, feeling that her throat got a bit hoarse from how loud she'd been.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 1:12 pm

Ana kept up the tickling only for a little while, before realising that Luna wasn't enjoying it very much at all, despite the giggling which she probably couldn't help. Ana let go of Luna's hands and sat up, then got off of Luna entirely. "I guess you're ticklish then, so, I guess I don't need to do that again..."

"Mmm," Yurio made a sound in affirmative, with a weak nod. He gently caressed Aurora's back, trying for a different kind of closeness than moments before. "Love you..." he said, nuzzling lazily against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 1:31 pm

"I-I'm sorry..." Luna said quietly, realizing she destroyed the mood. For Ana, she would definitely do anything, even endure the tickling, but she could help but try to stop that from happening. Luna sat up for a second, trying to figure out a way to fix her little mistake. Perhaps asking her to continue would be the option? She sighed and collapsed onto the bed again and placed her still cuffed hands above her head. "W-We... we can try again if you'd like. Or... w-we can do anything else." Luna said, blushing slightly and smiling gently at her.

"I love you too, Yurio..." Aurora whispered as she tried to look up at him. Feeling his hands on her back made her feel weirdly warm in the heart. It was a sweet, pleasant feeling of normal, pure closeness. She kissed him on the cheek and let out a quiet, happy sigh. "Let's stay like this for a while..." Aurora suggested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 2:59 pm

"I don't want to do anything you don't like," Ana said, laying down on her side next to Luna. She extended a hand to gently stroke her hair, giving her a warm smile. "So, if you don't like the tickling, there will be no tickling."

Yurio nodded again, once more sounding the same sound in agreement, as he buried his face in Aurora's shoulder. "You smell good..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 3:16 pm

"B-But if you like tickling me, then I don't mind..." Luna told Ana, looking her into eyes with a similar warm smile present on her face. She raised her cuffed hands up and looked at them. "Out of all the t-toys from that box... these seem to b-be the most fun..." Luna commented. She was fine with such accessories and could easily find some use for them. Well, if Ana wanted, they could check more toys out. "U-Uhm... if not t-tickling then w-what would y-you like to do..?" Luna asked, blushing a bit, wondering if Ana was in the mood for something.

When Yurio commented about her smell, Aurora blushed madly. He couldn't possibly be serious about that. "W-What? No, I'm not! I'm all sweaty from... you know..." Aurora said, feeling weirdly embarrassed to get that kind of a compliment in that kind of scenario.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 5:16 pm

"Don't force yourself for me," she said to being told that Luna didn't mind being tickled, despite her reaction. She blushed at the mention of the box again. "I mean, it's not like we've tried any of the others," she said, her eyes moving to the aforementioned receptacle. She was a little curious.

"You always smell good..." Yurio said again, as if that was good enough to clarify anything. He really was kind of weird about smells, and he didn't think anything of it at all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 5:35 pm

"W-Well, that's true, but... playing cop and c-criminal is fun!" Luna said, smiling. It really seemed like she didn't want to take those cuffs off while she still had an opportunity to roleplay a bit more. Besides... "F-for some r-reason I feel q-quite excited to have them for m-more fun..." Luna whispered, as her imagination once again got off the rails of innocence. "So... uh... would you like to take another look in-inside the b-box?" She asked Ana, noticing where her eyes started wandering.

Aurora blushed even more when he said that. "N-Not true... I definitely don't smell good when I'm all sweaty..." She said. The topic of her smell was really embarrassing for her. Well, until she remembered that her boyfriend wasn't fully human, even in his human form. "Wait... how different is your sense of smell from mine?" Aurora asked, realizing the possibility that her conception of good and bad smell could be different from his.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 5:43 pm

Ana's attention was drawn from the box to Luna, who had said something interesting. "You feel excited with the cuffs on?" she asked, glossing over the question about the box again. She could get back to that, but this was fresh.

"It's a lot better. Even if you're sweaty, you still have your smell. And you smell good," Yurio's explanation wasn't very detailed, but he hoped it's suffice. "And even when you're sweaty, I don't mind it... I would if it was someone else, but it's not, so I don't..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 6:05 pm

Luna blushed at the question and looked at the handcuffs for a second, before looking back at Ana. "S-s-seeing you w-with them on was a b-bit exciting... B-but wearing them m-makes m-me quite excited... J-Just like when you p-pinned me w-with your hand b-before you started tickling me..." Luna explained with all honesty. It seemed like she both liked having the cuffs on her wrist as well as seeing them on Ana's.

For some reason, his explanation only made Aurora more embarrassed. However, his explanation had one important information that cleared a lot up. "Hm... okay. That makes more sense, then. Especially the part about me having 'my smell'." Aurora said. A part of her wanted to compare it to how it worked with many animals, like dogs but it would sound kinda rude in her opinion. "So, do you like my... uh... smell, because I'm your girlfriend? Is that how it works?" Aurora asked, perhaps being more curious about it all than it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 6:21 pm

"Huh," Ana made the sound as her brows knitted together briefly and her head tilted. She was thinking, and there was one conclusion she came to that she just had to try. Sitting back up, she straddled Luna again, though lower down, over her legs. Then, she grabbed the chain of the cuffs and pulled her to herself, a little rougher than she was when she pushed her down in the first place. Once she was up, Ana put Luna's arms around her shoulders. "How was that?" she asked.

"Think so?" Yurio said, though unsure. He really wasn't sure how to describe it. He just knew what he liked and he wanted to say so, but he didn't always know why things were as they were. "I love you, so I think I default to liking things about you, maybe? Don't know..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 7:21 pm

When Ana straddled her legs, Luna started carefully observing her, really curious as to what was on her mind. When the cuffs on her wrists got pulled forcing her to sit up, Luna let out a quiet gasp. Just looking at her face could be used as an answer to Ana's question - it was red and her eyes were somewhat sparkling with excitement. Even her heart started beating faster. "T-This... is w-weird... I-In a good way! I-I'm getting a-all excited... s-somehow..." Luna told her, trying to put the feelings into words.

Aurora giggled. "Makes sense!" She said, figuring that was the best answer she probably could get from him about that topic. Aurora smiled at him, placing a hand on his cheek. "Well, all I know is that I love you and just seeing you always makes me all warm and happy inside..." She said and planted a loving kiss onto his lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2019, 6:27 am

Ana looked a little dumbfounded but that expression soon turned into an amused smile. "I didn't expect you to be so into something like this," she said, then licked her lips as the smile gave way to little grin, "I want to try a few more things, hold on..." she readjusted herself while she leaned in to Luna's neck, wrapping her arms around her body to hold them closer together. At first she kissed her neck as they were both familiar enough with doing, but soon enough instead of a kiss, she gave her shoulder a bite; nothing too hard, mind, but enough to at least leave a mark.

"Yeah!" he agreed enthusiastically with another nod, grinning, after separating from the kiss after a few moments. That feeling was something he knew well enough, and one he knew the reason for very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next