Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 11:40 am

Luna still looked all embarrassed now that Ana started reacting to her whining. "You... you know what I mean..." She mumbled quietly and looked away. That's when Ana's hand landed on her chest, grabbing her sensitive part, Luna let out a surprised moan looking again at her partner with an even more embarrassed look on her face. "It's... it's..." The witch started mumbling, unable to form a sentence. Eventually, she let out a whine and put her hands on Ana's shoulder. "You can... do whatever you'd like with me, love..." Luna said, finally giving up. She'd just have to endure DruAna
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 12:10 pm

Apparently, Ana wasn't quite aware of what she was doing to Luna with her unashamed groping. She was surprised at hearing her moan so suddenly, even if the reason for it would have been much more obvious to her were she not stupefied by booze. It still wasn't clear what exactly was causing the redness in Ana's cheeks. She pouted again at Luna's assertion. Luna made her sit up and then just said that she could do as she liked! That was valuable cuddle time wasted. "'Kay then..." she said, then immediately after proceeded to get herself comfortable against Luna's chest again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 4:10 pm

Luna couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Wrapping her arms around Ana again, she closed her eyes. A sudden thought occurred to her - did their roles just kind of switch? Wasn't Ana the one to take care of Luna in every part of their life, well, kind of. The point was - Luna felt like she was responsible for Ana at that moment, instead of being the one relying on her. It was kind of weird. At least she could show her beloved one some care in the process. "I love you, Ana..." Luna suddenly said as one of her hand started stroking her weapon's head
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 4:26 pm

"Mwov oo tfoo!" Ana's response was muffled for obvious reasons. Resuming her cuddly behaviour once more by nuzzling against Luna's bust as she had in the first place, also giggling all the while. Sweet words and gentle treatment were just going to make her want to get more intimate and right now that meant what was happening right now. No regard for how the physical portion of doing such was going to affect her partner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 6:48 am

Blissfully unaware of what was going on inside Ana's head, Luna allowed herself to relax, holding her partner in her hands, allowing her to use her bust as a pillow. Maybe her body was sensitive, but she couldn't say no to the feeling of warmth and love she was experiencing at that moment. With her eyes closed, she started humming a calm song she'd heard in the radio some time ago, while she kept stroking Ana's hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 7:20 am

Perhaps, in normal circumstances, Ana might have fallen asleep if she were to be allowed to do as she was doing while listening to Luna humming as she was stroking Ana's head. It was incredibly comfy, but a few moments after it seemed like Ana was going to stop stirring and just let Luna do her thing she whined quietly again and back over more or less to how she was positioned while they were watching the movie. "It's hot..." she complained, pouting again. Obviously, the solution for this in Ana's head was to reach up and begin unbuttoning her blouse. She was doing so with one hand, and she was kind of clumsy about it, so it was slow going.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2020, 10:03 am

Luna kept doing her thing until Ana started whining again. That's when she looked at her, tilting her head to the side curiously. Once the realization of what Ana'd started doing finally hit her, Luna raised her eyebrows, feeling her jaw drop a little. A slight blush also appeared on her cheeks. Surely, she was not expecting that to happen. At all. "It's... not that hot in here, isn't it?" Luna said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2020, 12:46 pm

"I feel hot, though..." Ana said, awkwardly lifting her head to try and look at Luna. She didn't stop undoing the buttons, apparently having made her mind up about getting rid of what she had decided was excess clothing. That being said, so far, she'd only managed about three of the buttons.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2020, 10:13 am

"W-Well, we could... open up the fort and let in some fresh air... I guess" Luna said, totally unsure as to what to do with Ana at that moment. What was she going to do, strip down to her undies? Not that she would complain or anything, but, all her worries were mostly the result of the unusual state of mind Ana found herself in after consuming the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2020, 12:03 pm

Ana's hand stopped in place, atop the where it had just unfastened the fourth button. "Oh... I guess we could do that, yeah," she said, after taking a moment to think. "But... We already have the entrance... Wouldn't openin'it up just make it, like... Not a fort?" her argument didn't make all that much sense, and she made it as she sat up to clamber off of Luna off to the side. Apparently this one wasn't an argument she was so adamant about as the last. She didn't make any effort to close up her blouse any now that she had opened it up this much; while it wasn't open enough to show much besides the middle of her chest when looking at her front on, it made it abundantly clear that the blouse was all that she was wearing. She'd really hurried herself way more in the morning than she let on, or needed to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 3:20 pm

Luna scratched the back of her head, unable to form a counter-argument to Ana's argument. Truly, opening up would mean their fort would be a fort no more. The witch watched her partner go off to the side, which was probably a more comfortable position to snuggle than their previous one, which was better for watching a movie. Luna strangely took notice of the lacking pieces of clothing and stared at Ana's chest, not sure what to do with herself. Not that the view was bad or anything, she couldn't deny that it was quite enticing, but she couldn't stop focusing on the fact that Ana was still acting a little unusual. "Uhm, Ana, love?" Luna said quietly. "I, uh, think you forgot to put on a bra..." The witch bluntly pointed out. Was she being dense? Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 3:39 pm

Ana looked down at herself, as if she needed to look to check whether or not she was wearing one. "Oooh, yeah... I kin'a rushed after you called me, an' I din't think I'd need it anyway... 'Snot like I was planning on taking anything off with anyone but you around, so... Oh, an' is not like I need it... For support..." Ana said, slowly trailing off towards the end as she pouted again. Ana scootched away from Luna so she could clumsily turn herself to be facing her from the side. With her legs on either side she was leaning forward a little, supporting herself with her arms which she'd placed between her knees. Her blouse was a little more open, though the position her arms still prevented everything from being exposed entirely. It was a wonder that the pose was an accident, more or less. "So are y'going to open the fort up or am I going to have'ta get rid of clothes?" she asked, face still pouty and as mysteriously red as before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 6:28 pm

Luna listened to Ana's ramblings, with a growing blush on her cheeks. What in the Reaper's name was going on even? What made things worse was the pose Ana decided to do, which made it hard for Luna not to stare at that unbuttoned area of her blouse. Luna gulped a little, still unsure what to do with the situation. After all, she wasn't the one to solve such problems! "I... I... I guess we... can open the fort a little..." Luna eventually said and moved off to the side to create a ventilating opening in their fort. She raised one of the 'side walls', leaving it open for some fresh and cool air to circulate into their wonderful fort.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 6:46 pm

At seeing Luna finish opening things up a bit, an opening that even Ana in her state would admit didn't make their little area lose the status of fort, she smiled and sat up a little; it was only so she could flop her body over Luna's legs in another fit of giggles. Having finished with that apparently pointless activity she rolled over and sighed, drawing her legs in to make up for her laying widthways, looking rather happy thanks to her position. Really, it was because she was closer to the cooler air of the rest of the room. She was enjoying that, on her back, with her still unbuttoned blouse.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 7:56 pm

Luna got herself in a more comfortable position, despite Ana just moving all the time and changing poses and positions. With the blouse crisis seemingly averted, she slowly reached out to stroke Ana's hair again while having her eyes closed. A wide and happy smile was spread across her face. "You're very cute Ana... You know that..?" She almost whispered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 8:12 pm

Ana opened up her eyes, which had fluttered closed at some point. She couldn't help but be relaxed with the cool outside air and Luna stroking her head. It was bliss. Still, though that sort of comment wasn't uncommon from either of them, apparently that's all it took to make her blushing cheeks grow a shade darker. Her mouth fell open just a little for a moment before a bashful little smile made it's way onto her face. She turned onto her side, towards Luna, curling up a little against her. "Love you," she said, giggling again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 9:35 am

Seeing the cute little reaction Ana had towards her compliment, Luna couldn't help but trap her wonderful girlfriend in a warm and comfy cuddle, her arms wrapped around her as if to keep her closer to the heart and protected from everything that was outside of their fort. A giggle escaped her mouth hearing her favorite phrase in the whole world. "I know~!" Luna teased a little, before giggling again. "I love you too..." She finally said before planting a kiss on top of Ana's head. Cuddling up in their little fort, in her own place, with nothing else to worry about. It was truly bliss.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 10:16 am

Ana happily settled in her new position, cuddling up against Luna just as she had before. She made a strange hum-squeak at being told the obvious, nuzzling up against Luna wherever it was that her face happened to be. Not for so long, though. She turned her head up and pulled herself up a bit to press her lips against Luna's.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 4:56 pm

Luna giggled a little hearing the sound Ana'd made. It was uber-cute and made her want more. At the kiss, Luna leaned in more pressing their lips tighter and her arms wrapped around Ana's body tighter trapping her into a kiss-snuggle of sorts. She kept jer like that for a long while, before releasing her and looking her in the eyes with a wide and warm smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 5:21 pm

Ana squeaked again, against Luna's lips, in response to being pulled into a tighter embrace. She reached up and around, to wrap her arms around Luna's head and neck. As the two parted, Ana breathed somewhat more heavily from between slightly parted lips. It was very obvious now that the redness in her face really wasn't all from the alcohol. She was fine looking into Luna's eyes for a few moments, but evidently became too embarrassed and hid her face in the crook of Luna's shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 6:34 pm

Luna couldn't help but giggle a little seeing Ana's reaction to the kiss and how she hid her face. It was adorable, truly. Loosening the embrace, she moved her hand up to her partner's head and started stroking her head gently. "You're so cute Ana..." Luna whispered, before leaning in to plant a kiss on Ana's head. She was still quite amazed that their roles sort of changed so suddenly, but it wasn't so bad. With her free hand, she started massaging Ana's back gently
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 6:54 pm

The contrast to her usual behaviour and now was almost as great as the flip-flopping her demeanour was doing. From almost taking her blouse off she went to being embarrassed at a simple kiss and a little bit of eye contact. From being embarrassed about that, to another bout of giggles escaping her at being called cute once more; a kiss would also not go unreturned, and so she turned her head to put a peck on Luna's jaw. And then another, and a few more after that, tracing the edge unto she was pulling herself up to place kisses on her cheek. The pleasant sensation of Luna's hands on her back was also something that Ana was rather enjoying but she was stuck between wanting to arch her back into it and wanting to be closer to Luna, so in the end she did nothing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 7:51 pm

Luna closed her eyes and let out a quiet hum feeling the kisses on her jaw and then cheek. It was pleasant, very pleasant. So pleasant, in fact, Luna herself also blushed, from it. When the stream of love from Ana ended she looked at her, while still rubbing her back with a hand gently. An idea came to her head, since it didn't really seem like they would be leaving the bed for long anymore. "Maybe we should... uhm, change into pajamas? What do you think?" Luna asked, whispering into Ana's ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 8:18 pm

Luna whispering into her ear was also something Ana found rather pleasant. Even if the subject was rather benign. She had to respond, though, but she was rather confused by the suggestion. Leaning her head back a little, she looked rather like someone that was trying to figure something out. "Are we going'ta sleep already?" she asked, very much in the voice of someone who didn't want to; ironically enough, in the often-sleepy Ana's case.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2020, 7:16 pm

Luna was slightly surprised by the tone used by Ana, but eventually shook her head. "No, but we would be more comfortable wearing pajamas, don't you think?" She simply explained, while gently caressing her partner's head with a loving smile on her face. For Luna it was simple - they weren't going anywhere and pajamas are comfortable, thus why not change?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next