Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2020, 7:44 pm

Ana thought about the logic for a short few moments and then made a sound, something that was something between a 'hmm?' and a 'hmm...' and not distinguishable as agreement or a lack of understanding. She did, however, ignore the suggestion and proceed to lean back in and give Luna another brief kiss. "Am comfy 'nuff... I like when you touch me... An' I wanna not be not closer... Er... I wanna be closer," she said, then corrected her awkward phrasing prior to cuddling up against Luna once more, face once again placed into the crook of Luna's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2020, 3:33 pm

Luna closed her eyes when Ana kissed her. A somewhat mischievous thought went through her head though. The moment their lips met, she traped Ana, by wrapping her arms in a way that prevented her from ending the kiss too soon. When she was satisfied, she released her, of course. Listening to how Ana was speaking, Luna couldn't help but smile a little, making sure not to laugh at how weird and funny it was. There was some logic in that argument though. Luna smiled and patted Ana on the head a little and let out a giggle. "I... I get it... It's okay..." She whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2020, 3:46 pm

"That's good," Ana mumbled against Luna's shoulder, though she was lifting her head a little to lean into Luna's touch, so her words were only slightly muffled. She lifted her head a little, rather more purposefully and suddenly after a few moments. "I shoulda said I wanna be close, 'cause we're close, but I said closer 'cause I was thinking closer, too," she corrected herself, again, apparently bothered enough by the distinction in her state that she wanted to explain. Having done that, she kissed Luna's lower cheek again and then settled head back in it's previous spot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2020, 7:28 pm

Luna giggled a little in response to her words. It was cute and amusing, but she really preferred it when Ana was in her normal state. While kind of refreshing, the fact that the next morning everything would return to normal was something the witch was looking forwards to. For the time being, she could enjoy the weirdness that her partner was showing in her state. A blush grew on her cheeks after receiving a kiss. It felt nice. Really nice. With one arm Luna held Ana while gently massaging her back with a hand. With the other hand, she kept stroking the girl's hair gently. "But we are close... Always." Luna pointed out, smiling lovingly. "And this... is probably the closest we can be..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2020, 7:47 pm

"Nuh-uh," Ana disagreed, shaking her head against Luna's neck and hugging her tighter as if to prove it; the effect wasn't as desired, since Ana's arms weren't wrapped around Luna's torso but rather more her shoulders. The failure prompted a short bout of thoughtful humming and, in the meanwhile, a little wiggling to try and inch her body even a little closer as part of the getting closer initiative. It wasn't really possible in this position and, with her thought process sputtering to a decision, she so made the choice of just kissing the neck that was right there to the side of her head. Kissing was closer, after all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2020, 7:46 pm

Luna giggled a little feeling her neck being sort of tickled by Ana shaking her head. She waited and watched what Ana was doing with all the hugging and wriggling and she couldn't help, but find it very cute and a little bit silly. As she was getting used to all those attempts at getting closer, she gently kept running her hands on her back massaging it a little. The moment, she felt a kiss on her neck she kind of froze in place and let out a rather surprised gasp. Luna's cheeks started turning red as she looked down at Ana. While she kept going, her body started to shiver a little, feeling the effects of the neck-kisses affect her body. "A-A-Ana... m-my neck! It's... It's sensitive..." The girl complained quietly, feeling quite embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2020, 8:18 pm

"Mmm-hmm," Ana hummed against Luna's skin, hearing her loud and clear but ignoring the complaint in lieu of doing as she liked. She'd been denied her nuzzling, and the closeness that came with that, earlier with that very same excuse. Now that she wanted to be closer again, she wasn't going to let it stop her. It seemed to be working, though. She was rather more aware of exactly how much of their bodies were touching, and she found that the subtle effects on Luna that she was feeling made her want to do it more regardless of the previously thought-up goal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2020, 2:11 pm

Luna shivered with the humming that she felt on her weak spot. The fact that Ana ignored her complaints was getting really worried because if she kept going like that, then something weird would probably happen and Luna wasn't sure if she wanted that in Ana's current state. "Anaaa... If you... If you keep going I'll... you know..." Luna whined a little. Her hands were on Ana's back and shoulder. Truly, she wasn't sure what to do with the situation
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2020, 2:21 pm

Luna's whining made Ana pause for just a moment. It might've even been the moment she caught on to what she was doing, though it might just as well have just been her trying to listen properly without thinking of anything. Either way, she resumed seconds later, giving a little shrug of her shoulders. Dismissive or ignorant, the result was the same.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2020, 6:12 pm

Luna stared at Ana in disbelief. She didn't want to be kissed there! It wasn't a good time to get that intimate, especially when they were in those weird states of theirs. Tickling, shivering and hints of arousal were going through her body as she kept being attacked with kisses in her sensitive spot. There was a way to stop it before she loses her mind. Thus, she did the first and perhaps the least smart thing that'd come onto her head. With a hand on Ana's upper back and another on her hip, she suddenly forced them both to roll over, using her strength if needed to. If successful, Luna would find herself straddling Ana. "Anaaa..." She muttered. "Kissing me on the neck only... only makes me want to undress and do things with you..." Luna said with full honesty. Perhaps it was the most impure thing that's ever come out of her mouth, but she was in such a state she wasn't capable of thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2020, 9:50 am

Ana went over without fighting it and her hands slipped from around Luna's neck to rest at her sides. She squeaked in surprise and then giggled for a few moments since rolling around like that was rather fun. Her quiet giggles carried on at least until Luna started speaking. Ana was blushing before, just a little, but those words made her go entirely red again. She lowered her head chin towards her chest a tad, looking up at Luna with upturned eyes, all sheepish and shy; soon, though, her eyes also moved down towards her half-buttoned blouse and the redness of her face spread down her neck. She found that getting turned over and lowering her arms made the inevitable happen and left her breasts partially exposed. Ana turned her face away in her embarrassment, but her eyes still looked out from the corner of her eyes towards Luna. "S'fine..." she managed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2020, 6:37 am

Luna needed to see that reaction before her common sense to returned to her mind. Even she had to admit that seeing her beloved one all shy and red on the face was incredibly cute, if not for all the other factors - their positions and exposed chest included. With their faces covered in deep blushes, everything could happen, probably. Luna felt her hands and fingers start to tremble a little, she caught herself staring down at Ana's exposed body region like it was hypnotizing her. Only when she finally heard her partner speak, she snapped back to reality. Looking towards Ana's face Luna bit her lower lip. "I... uhm..." The wolf witch mumbled, before looking away. "It... It's more embarrassing... than it... usually is. Somehow." Luna added, peeking over at Ana and her chest briefly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2020, 1:00 pm

Ana wiggled a little underneath Luna, surprisingly capable of going even redder; the colour of her face spread to the tippy tips of her ears and down along her neck towards the chest that Luna was looking at so eagerly. It was embarrassing indeed to be looked at like that, even if she'd usually be doing exactly that to Luna while welcoming the same gaze from her in turn, but Ana did her best not to shy from it. "A lil' bit..." Ana murmured in answer to Luna's statement. She was silent and still for a few more moments before reaching up, slowly, unsurely, towards one side of her open blouse to pull it further open still. She squirmed again, looking fully away from Luna, in her ever renewed embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 2:10 pm

Being able to see more caused Luna to stare a little bit longer. Her primal instincts were overwhelming her head and the redness of her cheeks made her whole body feel hot. The moment of clarity arrived the moment she saw how embarrassed Ana was. In that same moment of clarity, some romantic brilliance came to her. Lowering her head towards Ana's she closed her eyes for a brief moment until she felt her lips touch her partner's cheek. She kissed her gently, before getting off from her and falling onto the bed beside her. Reaching with her hand out, she searched for Ana's hand and took it, while looking at her. "I love you, sweetie..." Luna whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 2:33 pm

Ana's eyes flicked from looking away from Luna towards her upon feeling the kiss upon her cheek and feeling Luna leaning down besides. She began turning her head towards Luna, despite how she was feeling, only for Luna to get off of her and flop back down onto the bed. She was happy to hold Luna's hand and all, and she was more than happy to hear those words any number of times, but as Ana looked at Luna there was a certain measure of puzzlement in the slight smile and otherwise happy expression she was showing showing her. "Love you too..?" Ana responded, and that same attempt at figuring out what Luna was doing turned the trailing edge of her otherwise routine answer up and made it sound like some sort of question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2020, 4:44 pm

Luna let out a small giggle. Despite the weirdness of the evening, she was going to go full innocent again whether she was aware of it or not. Looking Ana in the eyes, she rolled onto the side as much as she could without letting go of her hand. "Y-You know... I often think about how pretty and cool you always look. You're so tall too! I wish I was a little bit taller myself... being tall seems great..." Luna said, knowing full well that she wasn't even going anywhere with the train of thought, she just felt like speaking her mind. While all sorts of thoughts were filling her head, her eyes once more wandered towards Ana's chest, just for a moment, before refocusing on her eyes. "I bet you would look good in any outfit..." Luna added
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2020, 6:11 pm

Ana listened, and listening kept her face a firmly rosy shade. She was still not sure of what was going on, though less confused about why Luna suddenly stopped and instead she was stumped as to what brought this about. "Y'think so..?" she asked, looking down at herself. She was once again reminded of her state of partial undress, but besides wiggling her body a little bit to try and get the material to shift, did nothing to rectify it. She did like it when Luna looked. Formulating a response was a little difficult, however. "Uhm... Ah, well, I tried to look my best, for you," she said, looking away a little, again, shy, "If y'got anything else you'd like me t'wear, I'll try make it happen sometimes."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2020, 6:23 pm

A wide joyful smile appeared on Luna's face upon hearing Ana's response. "You always look great, you know?" She said, while shamelessly taking a look at Ana's body. It was a weird mood, and doing everything to fight the temptation proved to be a challenge. "Your usual style is the best..." Luna eventually said, half-whispering those words. "It... it really suits you so good. This outfit you have today is lovely though. You look so cute in it!" That being said, Luna's mind started giving her weird suggestions, which got promptly ignored. As the blush started covering her cheeks with a bright pink hue though, Luna looked away, unable to contain the chaos of her mind. "Hey uh... Ana? Is there... anything you'd like to do now?" She eventually asked, looking at Ana. The blush on her cheeks kept refusing to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2020, 6:41 pm

The compliments were making her feel bashful, but at the same time, each one also made her smile a little wider. She started quietly giggling once more, closing her eyes as she did so and almost missing Luna's rather obvious tinge. Almost. When she stopped, she saw Luna looking away with red cheeks. Then the question as she looked back. Even thoroughly tipsy as she was, she could see that Luna was going back and forth for some reason. Figuring out why wasn't so easy, but her answer had been provided by Luna just a little earlier anyway. Ana reached up to fiddle with the next button along her blouse as her eyes turned away with another resurgence of her more thoroughly red tinted face. "You said you wan'ned to do...- Uh, things, an' I said that it's, well, uhm, ah-... fine," she emphasized the word after struggling to bring herself to say it. "Ah- An'... I..." she looked away entirely, with her whole head, biting her lip as she took a deeper breath. "Please..?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2020, 6:24 pm

Luna was embarrassed, charmed and quite excited by the reactions she was getting from Ana. It was so adorable she was melting. Slowly, her attempts at keeping her thoughts straight and unaffected by the arousal caused by the whole situation started to fail and she was slowly giving in to the desires. "If you want it so much, love..." Luna said, before she climbed to her previous position, once again straddling on top of Ana. Slowly, she leaned in towards her lover and started kissing her on the neck. Her lips were gently pressing onto Ana's skin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2020, 6:40 pm

Ana looked up briefly towards Luna as she resumed her position atop Ana's body, but another wave of bashfulness mixed with a now-growing sense of excitement overtook her as she realised that what she asked for was in fact going to be happening. "Yeah..." she agreed with Luna. She tilted her head somewhat out of the way when she saw Luna leaning down towards her neck. She breathed in a little more sharply than she intended to when Luna's lips finally fell upon her skin, finding herself to be really very quite sensitive too. Her hands gripped at both the bed to her side and the next button to her blouse. While she wasn't unsure of what she wanted to be doing, she wasn't certain of whether Luna was wanting to do it herself or not; she had the reins, so to say, so Ana thought that it was more or less Luna's choice when their clothes would go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 3:15 pm

Luna wasn't wasting time, her kisses getting more and more frequent. She was focused entirely on Ana's neck for a moment before she pulled away for a moment. After taking a look at her lover, with a gentle smile on her face, she leaned in to kiss her on the lips passionately. In the meantime, her hands started reaching for the buttons on Ana's top to undo them... It was going to be a long and arousing night...

OOC: Fade-to-black becauseImtoolazytowritethisstuffagain?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 4:26 pm

With Luna's hands working to free Ana of her half-on-half-off blouse, Ana herself chose to show what she wanted by grasping at the hem of Luna's shirt; all this while kissing Luna back with a surprising eagerness, considering her previous bashful demeanour. She found it had quickly melted away into yearning and arousal. It was going to be a long night indeed...

Upon waking up in the morning, Ana was rather hazy. She was a little confused, waking up in a somewhat dark space with a warm and soft something up against her. It took her just a few more moments to finally realise that she was still within the pillow fort she and Luna had built the previous night and that the warm and soft something was actually Luna herself. The two of them having had skipped putting anything atop themselves on account of the rather toasty temperature within the fluffly fortifications that they had erected also lent itself to waking Ana up a little. Just looking down, like she often did when waking up after making love with Luna, gave Ana quite a lovely view. As it always did. It also revealed a collection of marks upon the both of them, testament to what they did last night.

Last night... 

Ana suddenly remembered what she had been acting like and groaned, damn near shooting up out of their embrace as she extricated herself from Luna. "I'm never drinking again..." she murmured, glad at the very least that the alcohol hadn't done anything more than fry her brain for a while. A hangover on top of that would have been terrible if surprising, as Ana realised that she was also a massive lightweight.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 6:45 pm

And so, when Ana was awake, Luna was still asleep and naked. She looked so cute, innocent, and happy. For a while it seemed like waking her up would prove quite a challenge and even then, perhaps it was better to keep her in such a state for a little while longer, to enjoy the view.

However, Luna started moving a little after Ana's quiet complaint regarding her state on the previous night. A few minutes later, the wolf witch let out a quiet groan and opened her eyes. With sleepiness all over her face, she slowly rose up and looked up at Ana, while rubbing one of her eyes with her left hand. "M-Mornin'... love..." Luna murmured. Surprisingly, Luna's stronger head prevented her from feeling any consequences related to consuming alcohol. She was feeling rather well, not counting the morning grogginess. Also, she almost immediately remembered what happened on the previous night. A small smile and a blush started growing on her cheeks, as her eyes got stuck looking at Ana and her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 7:20 pm

Under the pretence of simply shifting position and fixing her hair, Ana leaned back, placing one hand behind herself for support while lifting the other well out of the way. She also moved so she was half-sitting sideways on to Luna. She blushed a little, too, with a smile of her own. She liked it when Luna looked, and she felt it was only appropriate to let Luna wake herself up the same way that Ana did. "Good morning, babe," she said, not hiding that she was studying Luna's body in a similar fashion as Luna her own, in a tone as warm as her smile. A few moments more and Ana shifted again, now fully sat up in a cross-legged fashion, stretching as far as the top of the fort would let her. She yawned as she did so, ridding herself of the remainder of her morning sleepiness; again, seeing a nude Luna first thing in the morning kind of helped with her blood pressure problems. "You seem fine," she said, not seeing the signs of a hangover that she could remember from the few times she saw them on her parents or others people besides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next