Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 5:47 pm

Timestamp:
During and right after Time paradoxes and machines don't go well together

The fact that Minerva was, in reality, an advanced A.I with free will wasn't news to Aurora. She'd known about it for about as long as Mark had. That's exactly why hearing that Minerva wanted to find a home for herself and preferably with a roommate too surprised her. Why would an AI need a place to live when she had her server room? Her robotic golem didn't have human needs either, so why? Despite all those questions, she was still willing to help the machine. Who would be a good roommate for her though? Well, anyone who could accept living with a supercomputer basically and not tell the whole world about it. Was there anyone like that? Probably. Thus, Aurora decided to call that person's girlfriend to set up a nice surprise for her. So, she dialed a number to her coffee-addicted cousin.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 15th 2020, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 5:58 pm

"Hello?" Came the answer from the other side of the phone, though somewhat garbled due to the fact that Ana was at that point laying with her face smooshed against an open textbook, in her room, with a half-empty jug of coffee beside her. She slept a lot at school and had to make up for it when she had the resources to actually keep herself awake with. It wasn't much fun, though, so even if she was awake, sometimes you just had to push your face against something in frustration.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 6:28 pm

"Hey cousin!" Aurora greeted Ana, ignoring her weirdly sounding voice. "I'm calling you because I've found a potentially perfect opportunity that could benefit Luna and possibly you as well." She said, getting into small talk just for fun. "Wouldn't you agree with me that Luna living in the school dorms is just a little bit inconvenient for you both?" Aurora asked. Perhaps trying to make Ana's mind to do a little work on its own was a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 6:40 pm

The sound of Ana quickly slitting up to attention came through the handset. "The dorms aren't private and only my room is at my house, so yeah, we barely have anywhere to hang out. Overall, yeah, it's a little inconvenient. What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 6:49 pm

"Well, a certain friend of mine is looking for a place to live and coincidentally, she could use a roommate. Also coincidentally, I've overheard Luna asking my sister about websites where DWMA students can cheaply rent apartments." Aurora said, smirking to herself about how convenient it all was for both Minerva and Luna.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 7:26 pm

"I see. It would be nice if we could get more alone time, and an apartment totally would help with that big time. So, the end goal is to get these two a place, so everyone ends up happy, yeah?" Ana asked, quietly shuffling her study materials away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 12:28 pm

"Yeah, exactly." Aurora said quickly. "Hey, wanna meet up somewhere so we can discuss this in more detail or something?" She asked. A part of her wanted to deal with everything in secret from Luna, so it could be a really nice surprise for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 2:50 pm

"Sure. Are you getting the others too? Nine-tails is the obvious spot if so, right?" Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:25 pm

"Well, I'm definitely getting Luna's potential roommate. That's for sure. About Luna herself... I dunno. Do you think it'd be a good idea to make it all a surprise for her?" Aurora asked as she started going towards the door to leave her apartment and start going towards the cafe
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:38 pm

"It could be. As long as we don't drop an apartment on her head, she should be fine..." Ana said, starting to get ready herself. "I'll be there in a bit. See ya'."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:49 pm

"Yeah, see ya!" Aurora said, before ending the call. Right after that, she sent Minerva a text to let her know about her plan.
A few moments later Aurora arrived in front of the cafe, only to discover that the A.I had already been waiting there for her arrival. With a mere wave of a hand, the fox witch led the A.I into Nine-Tails, where they immediately took a seat on one of the sofas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:55 pm

Soon enough, Ana came shambling into the entrance as promised, hands in her pockets and tired looking as she ever was when she didn't have Luna to pep her up. Looking around, she quickly found Aurora and the robot that she'd seen about a few times. Sitting herself down, she raised a hand as a greeting. "So that's the potential roomie?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:18 pm

Aurora nodded at the question. "Yeah, that's Minerva. She's... well, kinda homeless at the moment, I guess." She briefly explained. After that, she would leave the rest of the introduction-related things to the A.I. A part of her was curious how much time would pass before the grand revelation about the true nature of her robotic companion.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Was all Minerva said for the time being. She was waiting for first questions to be asked. After all, there had to be some.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:37 pm

"Hello," she said, nodding towards the girl. "I'm Ana, and I happen to have a girlfriend who is looking for a place to stay that isn't the school dorms. I'm sure Aurora explained everything, but I haven't heard about what your situation is."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:17 pm

Minerva listened to Ana and then quickly turned to look at Aurora "Can I tell her everything you already know about me, Aurora?" She asked.
"Yes. Yes of course. She's basically family... I mean... her father is my godfather and vice versa. You can google how it works." The fox witch replied.
"Alright." Minerva turned to look back at Ana. "My situation is quite unusual for human standards. The body you're currently looking at is a robotic golem, made by enchanter Mark Kozak. I am remotely controlling it. The truth is, however, I am not human. I am not even a person in most senses of this word. I am an experimental artificial intelligence, which uses the internet to learn. Such ability allowed me to develop sentience or, perhaps, just semi-sentience. I know it sounds like some crazy plot from a cheap science-fiction movie, but I am, what I am. Now, why would I need a home? I... have a slight issue with this golem. Since my original server room is located in a remote location, it causes unexpected input lags. Meaning, some of the golems' actions are delayed. To solve that, I need a place to build a small server room to handle golem control. Besides, I figured I could use a place to store some gadgets... I really like playing around with drones." The A.I explained. She figured that if she told Ana the truth, it would immediately prevent any misunderstandings that could occur if she kept the truth hidden.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:30 pm

Ana listened to the robot, nodding her head along with the explanation of her circumstances. "Hmmmm..." Ana seemed to think on all this information for a little bit before making a whistling sort of sound in astonishment. "That's pretty far out there, but I've learned to just roll with these things after meeting Aurora. So, whatever you're using it for, you need a space to put some stuff and are all for sharing? Really, the whole 'not quite human' aspect might be better than otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:40 pm

"I do see many pros of having me as a roommate." Minerva said bluntly and smiled. "I have no physiological needs. I don't throw parties. This golem isn't even going to be visiting home all that often. So, for you and your girlfriend, it would be like having the entire apartment just for yourselves."

"Yeah, besides, who wouldn't want a supercomputer to solve math homework for you, right?" Aurora said jokingly. "So... Since you already know what's Minerva's deal, I guess we can and should start looking for an apartment Luna and Minerva could afford."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:48 pm

"That's perfect," Ana said, grinning with some enthusiasm at the golem. It was clear enough that this is the sort of thing she one hundred percent wanted. "Okay, so, I'm not super sold on searching without Luna's input, but... Well, she really isn't picky, is she? And she would never know if I, say, contributed a little and fudged the figures once we did show her..."

Ana's inner spoiled brat was coming through.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 7:02 pm

"You know her. If Luna had to, she wouldn't complain about having to live in an obscure basement or anything worse." Aurora commented about her co-worker's modesty. "I'm sure she wouldn't be happy if she learned that you actually had something to do with her rent being suspiciously low." She added, knowing how hesitant Luna was to accept any forms of financial help offered to her.
Minerva wasn't really sure what Ana had on her mind, but she assumed it wasn't something that was regarding her. So, not to waste time, she simply started googling for available apartments in Death City.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2019, 2:56 pm

"You're right on both counts... Uuuugh, but I want to spoil her..." Ana said, whining quietly as she tried to figure a way that she could pass it off as something other than needlessly throwing money Luna's way. Perhaps not doing so was the best idea in the end. "Maybe I can at least convince her to accept some furniture."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2019, 4:23 pm

"She's a big girl. She needs no spoiling." Aurora said, half-joking. A slightly amused smirk was present on her face. "Well, I'm speaking from personal experience here, but most apartments for rent in Death City seem to come furnished. You know, since many of them are being rented by DWMA students, it makes sense." Aurora told Ana, while being fully aware that she is possibly killing the weapon's excitement. "Sill, I guess we can secretly do something to get Luna at least a big, nice, comfy bed... Because of course, she needs one. Am I right?" Aurora said, winking at Ana as if she was suggesting something.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 2:34 pm

"Yer' killin' me here..." Ana said as she hung her head, sighing with the action. Whether she was referring to the skilful dismantling of every single one of Ana's ideas on how to provide Luna with stuff or the implications of a bed being important, she didn't let on, but in her mind she wished she had never played all those party games those couple months back...

Truth be told did want to make sure that Luna had a nice big bed, although for many more reasons than what Aurora was implying.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 4:22 pm

"No, I'm not. I'm just making suggestions. I mean, if I was looking for an apartment, I would prioritize getting a big bed. After all, getting good sleep is very, very important. " Aurora said and shrugged at Ana's words. "Okay, what about decorations, accessories or some books? It's more than okay to give someone a nice little gift for their new home." She suggested, trying to cheer Ana up. Also, it was just Ana jumping into conclusions. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 5:48 pm

"Don't you pretend like you weren't messing with me..." Ana said, sighing again, as she looked up at her from below her fringe. Sitting back up, she waved a hand in the air to figuratively brush the subject aside. "We'll figure all that out once we've found something."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 6:52 pm

"Whaaat? Me? No way~!" Aurora responded, and gave her a fake innocent smile, which quickly turned mischievous. "Seriously though. I just understand what couples need." She quickly explained herself. "Anyway, Minerva, have you found something?" Aurora asked, turning towards the A.I.

She was right to assume that Minerva had already been looking for promising-looking offers online. "Of course. I have even made some calls and I'm already in the middle of another one. During your conversation, I have found at least five offers that can potentially satisfy our needs. If you want to take a look at what I've found, just accept an incoming connection through Bluetooth on your phones." Minerva said, picking a casual tone of voice. For her, multitasking was as natural as breathing was for living creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next