Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 8:07 am

The golem smiled widely at them. "Understood! Make a pose, say cheese, or whatever!" Minerva as she crouched slightly, so her eyes could take a nice photo that wasn't from above their heads.
"Hm... her facial expressions are getting better." Mark pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 8:41 am

Charlotte went with the simple route and simply smiled while putting up the quintessential peace sign.

Ana, for one that wasn't crazy about photos, didn't do that. Instead, she stood herself up and moved behind Luna's chair and wrapped her arms around her, placing her chin atop Luna's head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 9:05 am

Mark just sort of awkwardly smiled at the camera. Really he wasn't a fan of being photographed, but Aurora knew how to push him to do something he wasn't comfortable with.
Aurora stuck her tongue out and closed one of her eyes in a wink. Then, just like Charlotte, she made a peace sign with her fingers.
Luna meanwhile, just smiled as nicely as she could.
Minerva raised her hand a bit. "Alright. 3... 2... 1... Done!" She said, giving them thumbs up. "I'll send you a digital copy via text. If you want, I'll also print it too later." Minerva informed them
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 9:16 am

With the photo done Ana gave the top of Luna's head a quick peck, prior to releasing her and returning to her seat.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 10:54 am

Luna's face turned red immediately. Ana did that so casually and randomly in front of everyone that it was embarrassing.
"So, Charlotte, how's life for you here in Death City? Do you like it here?" Aurora asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 4:19 pm

"Oh, I've not been in the city for very long, I always used to stop by here and there usually," Charlotte said. She couldn't rightly say, not yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2020, 6:06 am

"So you travel a lot then?" Mark said curiously.
"W-what about the witches' realm?" Luna asked. Life in that realm was still a big mystery for her. Her short visit only showed her that it wasn't the friendliest looking place in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2020, 5:29 pm

"Yeah, not that I ever get to do much sightseeing," Charlotte said, jokingly, in response to Mark. "I spend less time there than I ever did in Death City, so I couldn't tell you about that, either. Really, it was a huge stroke of luck I happened to be there when you decided to come through," Charlotte said, shrugging and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2020, 6:50 am

Mark nodded. If she was traveling around because of work and her duties, then it made sense that she wouldn't have too much time for sightseeing.
"A certain someone would argue that fate pushed the three of you to meet." Aurora commented in response to Charlotte's answer to Luna's question.
Luna nodded. "I... I see... W-well, I've lived in Death City for most of my life s-so... I... often wonder how's life l-like in other places." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2020, 5:06 pm

"Fate, luck, magic, whatever, I'm glad it happened," Charlotte said.

"If you want to learn about that, then grab Aurora," Ana said, pointing out the one person she knew for a fact had lived elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 5:36 am

Luna smiled at Charlotte's statement. "Y-Yes... me too!" she said nodding.
Aurora shook her head, then waved her hand. "She already knows everything about the part of Czechia I used to live in. There wasn't much to say about it, really. Just a poor village with so a community of people so small that everyone knows each other well. There are other places..." She said, but then paused and looked away, frowning and biting her lip. "... Like Greece..." Aurora added after a moment, with a more gloomy tone. She instinctively rubbed her illusion-covered arm
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 9:09 am

"Should have figured," Ana said, shrugging, turning her attention to her slowly cooling coffee instead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 11:35 am

"Oh!" Minerva suddenly said, before leaving the living room. A few minutes later they could hear a doorbell. It seemed like their food has arrived and the A.I decided to get it herself.
"Good timing!" Aurora said. "Especially on Minerva's part." She added with a shrug.
"I'm actually quite curious, does Luna classify as your long lost childhood friend or just a person you're now making friends with despite the fact you two met when you were little kids?" Mark asked though it was more of a philosophical question than anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 10:23 am

"We didn't really have much time together, so I guess the latter?" Charlotte said after a couple moments of thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 8:13 am

Luna nodded with her eyes closed. "I... I agree."
A moment later Minerva returned into the living room, carrying three boxes of big-sized pizzas, which she placed down on the table. "Sorry I took so long, the pizza guy started giving me a weird look when he saw my arms. I had to convince him it was just a very good cosplay." The golem explained, then rushed into the kitchen to get some plates for them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 4:00 pm

"You were worried about Charlotte finding it weird but then didn't think about the pizza guy? Despite the silicon, that's surprisingly human of you," Ana commented, turning to speak towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 4:41 pm

Minerva smiled widely as she walked into the living room with plates for them all. After opening one of the boxes it was clear that she also ordered cups of both garlic sauce and ketchup. "Imitating humans is one of the reasons for my creation. Thank you." Minerva explained. "There's a difference in the importance between some pizza guy and my roommate's guest. In simpler terms - making a better first impression on someone you're likely to start seeing more often is more important than what a random from the street thinks."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 5:05 pm

"Makes sense, I guess," Ana said, putting down he coffee before opening each of the boxes in turn to find the spicy pizza she had asked for. After loading her plate up with a few slices, she sat back down.

Charlotte seemed to be waiting for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 8:59 am

Aurora filled a plate for herself and for Mark, while Luna just took a single slice. It seemed like Aurora went ahead and took both a slice from the non-spicy and spicy pizzas, just out of curiosity. On the other hand, that one slice Luna took, was actually the spicy one. It was more than fair to assume she just wanted to have a taste because Ana was the one who picked it.
"Still indifferent?" Minerva asked Charlotte, somewhat imitating the witch's tone from before when she'd said the same thing.
"Both are pretty good!" Aurora said with approval.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 9:11 am

"Preeetty much," Charlotte answered, getting herself a slice of each of the pizzas once everyone else was done.

Ana, while nibbling on the end of one of her slices in a mostly distracted manner, was rather obviously focused on Luna. The test of spice was not to be missed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 10:54 am

Luna seemed unaware of the fact that she was being watched by Ana. After staring at the food for a moment she took a big bite out of it and ate it with a slight smile on her face. For the few first seconds, she seemed fine, but then her face started turning red and her hands started shivering. She started blinking fast and looking around for something. Eventually, she grabbed her cup of coffee and started drinking from it, quickly emptying it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 11:36 am

Ana's lips slowly broke out into a smile and then a grin. The reaction was as adorable as expected, although Luna clearly wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as Ana was, so it put a damper on things. Before Luna even managed to empty her coffee cup, Ana was already setting her plate down to go slink off towards the kitchen in search of some milk.

Charlotte's attention only turned to Luna once she noticed that Miss Tails had gone somewhere and figured to look towards Luna for a reason. She'd have stopped her from downing the coffee if she noticed before hand. Hot liquids, especially water-based ones, only made things worse in her experience.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 3:06 pm

The only saving grace in Luna's case was the fact that half her cup contained milk. Still, the other half was strong coffee. Good thing Luna loved coffee with milk.
Noticing the situation Minerva followed after Ana. She couldn't be sure if Ana wouldn't go grab a glass of water. "Milk should help. One bottle should be on the door in the fridge." The golem informed the weapon, once they were in the kitchen. Then she took a glass out of a cupboard and placed it down on a worktop next to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 5:14 pm

Ana was already headed for the fridge before Minerva said anything. Wordlessly, she poured the milk into the glass that Minerva had gotten out and then returned to the group with both. She put the milk down on the table and held out the milk out towards Luna. "Here."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:39 am

Luna looked at Ana and nodded with a slight smile on her face. "Thank you." She said gratefully before she started sipping on the milk.
Minerva followed after Ana and took her place in the corner of the living room.
"Well, someone's not good with spicy things. What about you Charlotte? Do you eat spicy things often?" Aurora said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next