Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aelita's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 2:51 am

Aelita walked up to the academy. "Ohh... I hope they like me here"! she muttered nervously. She got closer and closer to the academy ,and started shaking with each step she took.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:17 pm

Kura: I had been bouncing around the outside doors for about an hour now, since I didn't want to be flying off the walls of the classroom when I walked in. Had to calm down first...
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:20 pm

Aelita stops and looks around. She sees a girl who looked about her age. Hello there! she shouted.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:25 pm

Kura: I whirl around. "Hmm? Oh! HI!!!" I shout back.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:29 pm

Aelita waved politely. Errm... So i'm new here. she smiled. Uhh... So could you maybe show me around.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:31 pm

Kura: "OH!! WELCOME!!" I exclaim excitedly. I grab her hand and pull her inside the building.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:34 pm

Aelita felt very welcomed by Kura. So whats your name? she asked.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:36 pm

Kura: "my name's Black Sakura, but most people call me Kura." I say. The sugar from the candy I had eaten earlier was wearing off, so I was a bit more calm.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:42 pm

Aelita smiled Hi Kura my name is Aelita Mikki. So are you a Weapon or a Meister? she said questionably.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:46 pm

Kura: I grin as I look back at Aelita. "I'm a weapon. What are you?"

((When I read "Aelita," I can only think of Code Lyoko. I'm so old fashioned.... XD))
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:56 pm

Aelita smiles Cool! I'm a meister

(I like the name Aelita and I am a huge Code Lyoko fan)
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:59 pm

((INTERNET FIVE!! ~puts up Internet hand~))

Kura: "well, this is probably your class. Right?" I ask as we approach Miss Metzger's room.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:04 pm

Yep! Thanks for helping me. I smiled.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:07 pm

Kura: I smile back. "No problem!"
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:11 pm

Aelita goes into her class.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:23 pm

Kura: I follow and sit down next to her. "Lollipop?" I ask randomly, handing her one.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:27 pm

Ooc: this sort of seems like a personal thread between the both of you but I was wondering if Damien can join? Its ok If you dont want him too
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 6:11 pm

((It's fine with me!))
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 7:40 pm

(It's ok with me)
Sure! Aelita smiles.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:24 pm

Kura: I grin and wait for Miss Metzger.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:58 pm

Aelita smiles as she looks at the front of the room.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:05 pm

((It seems Connor isn't coming, so should we time skip to after class?))
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:07 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:10 pm

~time skip~
Kura: after class I bounce outside the building.
Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:12 pm

Aelita follows Kura outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aelita's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: