Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aelita's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Aelita's First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:11 pm

(I sleep very late o3o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:25 pm

((It seems that was Vixen's last post, so let's continue on for now.))
Kura: I turn to Aelita. "Aelita, do you.... Do you have a weapon?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:46 pm

No. i answer in a small voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:55 pm

Kura: "really? You seem like someone who would have lots of people asking to be your weapon." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:10 pm

I lean back into my chair looking up at the ceiling with my hands around head. I don't really have to many people asking me. I'm a bit shy and sometime it gets in the way of people asking me ,but then again I didn't really like some of them. It's different with you though you are a really cool girl and I think you would be the weapon most people would be asking for. i say as i look at the ceiling. Then i look back at her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:27 pm

Kura: "well, it always seems like I annoyed people, and the people who weren't annoyed, already had weapons. I guess I'm just not good at being "normal.""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:38 pm

Kura... I stair at her. Do you wanna be my weapon? i say as i stair st her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:43 pm

Kura: my eyes widen. "DO I!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:48 pm

I giggle If you want transform ,and i'll try to pick you up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 4:15 pm

Kura: I nod and walk outside so as to not alarm the shop owner, and I transform into a sword with two tassels on the end and gold-colored silk on the handle and crossguard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 6:43 pm

I grab Kura as she tranforms into a sword. We did it. Looks like our souls or perfect for each other. I say excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 6:47 pm

Kura: I grin. "AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 6:53 pm

Kura and I slice a bench outside the ice cream shop in half. Yeah! I scream really loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 6:59 pm

Kura: "THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:01 pm

I KNOW RIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:05 pm

Kura: I laugh happily and transform back. "HOORAAAAAYYYY!!!" I shout, jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:11 pm

High five! I start jumping up and down with Kura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:13 pm

Kura: I overly-energetically high-five her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:16 pm

I think it's settled you're my weapon. I say as Kura high-fives me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:21 pm

Kura: "YAY FINALLY!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:22 pm

I smile and start laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:29 pm

Kura: I randomly start running in circlesX the sugar from the ice cream taking its toll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:33 pm

I join in and start running in circles with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kura: I laugh for awhile until I suddenly stop, rub my eyes, and yawn. Here comes the crash...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:41 pm

I crush into Kura and I fall down. Oops! Sorry i say laying down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: