Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aelita's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Aelita's First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:19 pm

Kura: "Hey! Let's go to the ice cream shop!!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:21 pm

Ok! I said with a nice big smile on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:28 pm

Kura: I grab her hand and pull her to my favorite ce cream shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:32 pm

I follow her as she pulls me ,and i start feeling really excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:34 pm

Kura: "hey, Kura! The usual?" The owner of the small place says. "Yep!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:38 pm

I smile and tell the owner what i want. Chocolate please!!! I said with and ^w^ expression on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:42 pm

((Ezacly!))

Kura: the owner comes back with our ice cream and I immediately dig into mine. It was a triple-scoop peach supreme with pure liquid sugar glazing the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:46 pm

I start to eat mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:02 pm

After the first few bites I go into a sort of dreamland. "Peaaaaachhhhh.....~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:12 pm

I started to laugh as Kura said peach. I felt very happy that everything was going ok ,and that i was making friends. Kura you are really cool you know that. I said smiling at Kura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:14 pm

Kura: I tilt my head. "Cool.....? I've Berber really been called 'cool' before...." I remark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:21 pm

*never
((AUTOCORRECTTTTTT))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:26 pm

You really are. I think me and you will be great friends. I said holding my hand out. What do you say are we friends?

(It's ok i totally get that xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:32 pm

((Autocorrect is evil and wonderful at the same time.))

Kura: I shake her hand with an overly-energetic movement. "FRIEND!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:35 pm

I smile Yay! i said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:42 pm

Kura: I randomly jump on top of the table and shout, "I HAVE A FRIENNNNDDDDD!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:49 pm

I jump on top of the table with Kura *grabs Kura's hand* and screams at the top of my lungs WE ARE FRIENDS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:54 pm

Kura: "FINALY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS LIKE ME!" I say happily.

((Going to sleep.... Gooooooood night!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:56 pm

I happily laugh.

(good night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 5:48 am

((Good morning!))

Kura: I jump down off the table and calmly resume eating like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:38 am

Outside of the shop damien had a guitar and was playimg he had a hat filled half way with money and as he played people put more in the hat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 11:30 am

Kura: I tilt my head. Music....? Music!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 11:50 am

Damien started to sing as well it was "make this place your home" when his hat full he took the money out and went into the icecream shop and ordered a milkshake and sat at the table next to the girls

Ooc: my last post for today :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 11:51 am

((WHAAAT NOOOOO))

Kura: "you sang well!" I say to him as he enters the shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:10 pm

I get down from the table.Yeah! You sang really well. I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: