Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aelita's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Aelita's First Day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:53 pm

((To what?))

Kura: "COOONNNNORRRRR????" I shout at the underside of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:56 pm

Ooc: I was thinking Zurui megistune or something else

Damien stoped playing for a moment "what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:58 pm

((Does that even have any meaning??))

Kura: "I'm looking for Connor!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:02 pm

Ooc: yes megistune is "foxy" in Japanese but I forgot what zurui means I probably will just find the the Japanese name for witch and put megistune infront of it to make "foxy witch" in Japanese :)

Damien raised an eyebrow "is connor a worm or a bug?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:04 pm

((Whoa. My name is just my very first role play character's name.))

Kura: I frown. "NO HE ISN'T! THAT ISN'T VERY NICE TO CALL SOMEONE A WORM OR A BUG!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:08 pm

Ooc: :3 I have to.go in a little while :(

Damien frowned "well I just thought that connor was a name for a pet bug of yours because thats the only thing under rocks plus its sort of foolish to look for humans under ricks unless they were crushed by one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:11 pm

I walk over by Kura and help her look for Connor. Here i'll help you look for Connor I said very nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:12 pm

Kura: I frown at Damien but grin at Aelita. "Thanks!" I say, turning over more rocks.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:14 pm

Damien mutters "foolish...." he takes out a little black notebook and writes in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:16 pm

Kura: "he's not here!" I whine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:20 pm

Awww! Maybe hes somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:22 pm

(I have to go but i will be back on later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:25 pm

((Okay!))

Kura: "I haven't seen him lately...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:34 pm

(I'm back)
What does he look like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:45 pm

Kura: "ummm.... Ummmm.... He's tall.... Brown hair.... Ummm...." I mutter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:46 pm

Do you want to keep looking for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:50 pm

Kura: I sigh. "It's alright, he's probably too busy anyways." I say, but inside I was secretly upset. Was Connor avoiding me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:54 pm

I stand up.So what do you want to do? I say as I bend over to give Kura a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:57 pm

Kura: I smile and take her hand. "What about...... We just go look around? I'm sure there's lots of FUNTASTICMAZING stuff to do around!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:59 pm

I start jumping.Okay! Lets go. I said while running off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:05 pm

Kura: I grin and bounce after her. Of course I knew every ice cream place in the city, but I had a feeling that we wouldn't be able to resist eating everything at the first one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

So where do you want to go? I said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:11 pm

Kura: "how about the game shop? They let us play puzzles there!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:12 pm

Sure! I love puzzels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:17 pm

((This is getting a little boring.... '^_^))

Kura: I drag you off the the game shop and immediately dart toward the puzzle aisle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aelita's First Day   Aelita's First Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aelita's First Day
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: