Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand Heist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Grand Heist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:28 pm

Helena was going to keep watch it didn't look like her comrades drew any kind of attention. She yawned as she watched down from the rooftop. "I'm bored." She said to herself. She laid back on the the rooftop, she looked up at the stars. She knew they didn't really need her right now. She sighed as she got to her feet and headed for the roof's access door, so then she could get out of the building and meet up with them. After sometime she regrouped with the others. She didn't say anything. She just yawned occasionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:39 pm

He is surprised by his sister suddenly clinging to him but Varick uses his foot to stomp on spiders that are unlucky enough to get near him as he holds his little sister. "Atty, relax Atty. You're big brother will protect you from the mean ol' spiders. The spiders aren't that big anyway...they could probably only eat a toe or something." He says and chuckles. "I'm joking by the way, don't worry about them. The spiders are no where near big enough, alright Atty?" He asks, trying to make sure his sister is alright and not freaking out too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:50 am

Kataro quietly sat on the floor of the creepy dark basement. The he looked at the two computers. "I know a lot about electronics... There's no telling what i could hack into with the hardware on his computers." He stood up and examined the room. "Some hideout.." He thought to himself. "More like a jail cell..." Kataro thought to himself. He had a hideout back at his house. But it was far more organized than... This...... Kataro pulled out his butterfly knife, and began to twirl it around his fingers silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:46 pm

"Everyone, take a seat and I will fill you in on this little project of mine." Alex had motioned everyone to find a seat so he could explain his plan to everyone. Judging from the odds of this working, it seemed everyone had their own set of skills that Alex required. But any other help could be useful right about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 3:59 pm

Avi facepalmed at the girl jumping because of the spider, 'Intelectually inferior, a mere common house spider coludn't hurt you....', but alas, he sat down near his computers when Alex requested so, and waited patientlly for Alex to start explaining about his plan, meanwhile, he was doing something in his computers that was unceratin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 10:32 pm

Hearing her partner squeak out like a child, as usual, Zandra sighed and simply walked over with a straight face, gasped her by the shoulders, and shook her vigorously for a few seconds before releasing her again. "It was just a spider, Atty, cool down." she said rather bluntly, "If you start screaming because you see something that scared you on the mission, I swear I'll give you something to cry over." she hissed and turned back on her heel, walking to a vacant seat and plopping in it, one leg folded the other and sitting back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 10:40 pm

Her brother proceeded to squish and stomp on spiders, while teasing they could only eat her toe. Her face was obviously terrified when he mentioned it, but he spoke a NOT REALLY, but it honestly didn't ease her that much. She gave him an uncomfortable look, but her attention was quickly stolen. Zandra had her by the shoulders and was shaking her. The last words she said were not a threat, but a promise. So instead of screaming, she just teared up a little. Oh God. What horrible things would Zandra do to her? Her eyes closed and she sighed loudly. This was- this wasn't fair. Now more than every, she wanted to just be home, curled in her bed and fast asleep.

She didn't want to sit, so instead she just stood there and silently stared back and forth. She wasn't sure when something else was going to attack her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 9:43 pm

Helena sat down. She was bored honestly she thought there was going to be more action but still they had to map things out. She yawned. "Ok now can we get on with the battle plan?" She was impatient for once, generally she could wait all she wanted but it was late and she was bored. She still felt somewhat bad for atty, Arachnophobia was fairly common in most people, everyone else kinda just made fun of her for it. Helena patted the seat next to her. She whispered over to atty "Its safe I promise." She smiled brightly at her, trying to calm the other girls nerves. It was going to be a stressful night everyone needed to be at their best and not shaken up by some of the little things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 9:57 pm

Varick gives a small nod and turns his attention to the leaders of this operation. "Alright, what's the plan people?" He says, standing there as he waits for them to explain. "I vote whatever one does not involve us just blowing up the front door and walking in guns blazing." He says, disliking an idea that would put more people then needed at risk, of course he also did not want to risk their own lives due to a bad or stupid plan so he paid careful attention to what their idea is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 5:27 pm

"I agree with the guns blazing plan." Kataro sad smirking. One of his weapon forms was pistols, and he was a formidable gunman. "But.... That would cause to much noise and attract attention." Kataro said as he scratched his head. He remained silent and waited for the plan to bee explained...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 6:39 pm

Alex sighed as everyone began to pay attention. His voice then changed to a deeper tone and his eyes began to glow in a dim color of red. "Alright here is what's going on. The DWMA has commissioned me, and all of you, to investigate into a rouge organization called the Enchridiex Syndicate. One of the most deadliest banking investment organization in the world. Not only are they good with money, but they are also known for stealing souls out of every man, woman, and child that live in their boundaries. Their intentions are unknown but apparently, since the DWMA is very stereotypical about my past, the DWMA just wants us to investigate. But I have a better plan, one where we don't go by boundaries. We are going to pull off one of the biggest heist's in the world. However, we are not able to do that concerning I need to see your skills in action. So, we will start off small by robbing the least protected ES soul bank. The first one is located south of New York city, near the shoreline. Here, the ES control's NYC's shipping and boating systems, giving them an 8% plus income. They make at least 1.78 billion dollars every six months, so our goal is to rob the next shipment coming in three days. I want all of you to give me what skills you got so I can give you your positions. After that, I will need a layout of the entire docks so I can devise the plan. After that, I should have one to three plans set up with what we need for each. If we pull this off, we will test our might against their shoreline bank. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2