Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:44 pm

OOC: this thread is open to all. (Obviously) Please join. It'll be a lot of fun. (I HAVE SOME THINGS PLANNED)

It had finally came. The day of the camping trip. The DWMA provided the money and camping supplies, that way everybody could come. It was a long drive to the camping grounds but it would definitely be worth it. The camping grounds was surrounded by gigantic trees. There was also a lake next to the camping grounds. There was no sign of outlets or wi-if ANYWHERE. it was nothing but the wild! The teacher that was gonna be in charge of all this was Shade, The warlock. Shade motioned for everyone to get out if the bus. The sun was slowly setting over the lake. You could see the beautiful glittering water. Kataro hopped off of the bus with a giant backpack over his shoulder. "What a ride!" He said to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:54 pm

Jet falls of the top of the bus since he wanted ride up there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:57 pm

"I'm surprised Shade let you ride up there. He must be in a good mood!" He said while looking down at jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:59 pm

"That was fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:09 pm

"Ah! That was quite a trip but it all worth it now, right darlings?" Setsuna, the flamboyant seemingly homosexual man went of the bus and patted his hand on Kataro, "Hey how are you doing, darling?" He gave a wink that would make any man cringe, he was unusually close, and seemed to be making advances... or not. Either way he seemed to give a very uneasy aura to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:12 pm

Kataro turned his pointer finger and ring finger into the barrel of a desert eagle. "I'm not gay. And you may wanna get back." Kataro's soul was radiating uneasiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:15 pm

Jet jumps up seemingly unhurt from the fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:44 pm

Kataro walks away from the creepy guy as he turned his hand back into human form. "That was unnatural." Kataro took of his book bag and began to setup his luxury tent at the camping grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 12:00 am

"I will be like Bear Grylls and survive in the wilderness bynyself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 12:06 am

"F*ck that! I brought my luxury tent, psp, iPod, mini-fan and house shoes! I'm not gonna suffer on this trip!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:11 am

Setsuna saw the same walk away and crossed his arm,"Ahhh a man who plays hard to get..." He smiled the grinned he vanished into the woods and hid in the trees,"This is going to be fun." When Kartaro set up his tent he put up his literally right across it, he pitched it like the wind and was done like the pheonix, that was a horrible analogy, he looked over at kataro with the same creepy eyes," Your friend is right though, wouldn't it be more fun to do things more... Raw." The innuendo oozed out of the statement," bringing such luxaries would just make this trip redundant no?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:21 am

Kataro got scared really fast. "Ummmm.... Ummmmmm........." He build up some confidence and face this creepy man. He walked up to him and really close to his face with a stern look and fire in his eyes. "What's your game, star face?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 4:07 pm

Sylas's bike pulled up alongside the bus. He slowed to a stop, pulling his helmet off and pushing his glasses back up his nose. He'd agreed to chaperone, if only because he would've been increasingly bored at home. He'd offered for Dowan to join, but she'd turned it down, saying she'd had other things planned. He pulled a backpack out of the compartment under his seat, replacing it with his helmet.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:05 pm

Shade hopped out of the bus... "Alright everyone!! After you setup your tents and get whatever you need, you'll be free for the rest of the night. At 11:30pm, there will be an alarm for everyone to return to their tents. But before the alarm goes off, you're free to do whatever you want! There will be no separation of tents. Everyone's tents will all be in one area! If you do not have a tent, you can pair up with someone! But!!! Guys cannot be in the same tent as girl during the nighttime. Tomorrow we'll wake up around eleven o'clock to have breakfast. Then well do some activities. You're all dismissed." Shade walked away and began to setup his tent.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:43 pm

Sylas pulled his tent out of his backpack, starting to set it up. He finishes setting up, tossing his pack into the tent and starting to gather a large number of stones for a firepit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:51 pm

"Star face? ohohoh you flatter me!" He noticed the fiery look in his eyes, oh two can play that game, he closed his eyes and opened them, deep inside was the sparkle of hundreds of magical girls everywhere, it showered him, conflicting with Kataro's,"I am playing no game... but if you want... we could still have some fun..." He smiled again, then turned his head at the sound of a mototr, was that the sound of a motorcycle? He looked over and noticed Sylas, "Ho! Another hunk! <3" His voice seemed to travel out a bit to Sylas.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:54 pm

Sylas paid him no mind, stamping the stones in a rough circle a couple of yards from his tent. He turned, heading back to the forest to look for more stones, as his circle was only half complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:03 pm

Kataro stormed off into the woods. "I'm going swimming before it gets to dark."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:12 pm

Setsuna watched Kataro stormed off into the woods, then he loooked at Sylas, he didnt seem to notice, "Ahh! everyone is ignoring me!" He pouted and was a bit depressed by the turn of events, "Osu! Nows not the time to sulk! I HAVE TO TRY HARDER!!!" Setsuna screamed out his voice radiant throughout the woods "HARDER HARDER HARDER!!!" Someone who did not know the situation might take this out of context
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:15 pm

Sylas noticed Setsuna screaming, hauling another bundle of rocks. He sighed, walking over to him. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:16 pm

Kataro got into his swimming trunks and hopped into the lake. He did a couple of laps around the lake for a small workout. "Stupid gay guy..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:20 pm

Setsuna saw the incoming, "HARDER HEADBUTT!" He headbutt the rocks smashing them with his great almighty pompadour, his head was bleedin and in pain, "PAIN IS STRENGTH!" He took of his yukata to reveal his perfectly chiseled chest and was wearing only a fundoshi, he turned his head to the direction of the lake and immediatly bolted in the direction of it ,"PAIN IS STRENGTH!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:25 pm

Kataro was still quietly swimming. He decided it was time to get out of the lake and head back to the camping grounds. So he got behind a tree so no one would see his manhood, and began to dry off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:27 pm

Sylas was left with a blank stare on his face before sighing, heading back in the woods to gather another set of rocks. "Some of the people at this school...I should find another school to teach at..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:29 pm

Ooc: where rmw and the others? Didn't you tell them to join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next