Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:28 pm

Jet is curled up asleep near the fire to keep warm
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:30 pm

Sylas looked up as well. "Go ahead..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:31 pm

Setsuna looked over at Seiko, and smiled at the compliment she made,"Thank you I made it myself." He continued walking with Seiko, he looked around and observed Seiko, "Hmmm... Well since you are such a patron of my work! How about I make you one, and I think you would absolutely look stunning in one, dear." Setsuna was giving her both an offer and a compliment, he thought she was a great girl, "Oh!" He thought for a second, "Oh where are my manners, I forgot to tell you my name, I am Setsuna Mayaonaka... May I ask yours?" He placed his hand on his heart, to give a look of sincerity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:38 pm

Ooc: please vote which one you want to do.

"Well..... I was thinking of doing a hunger games kinda thing. Well split the kids up far away from each other throught the forest. Each kid has a red or a blue bandana. The kid must first get a pair of both red and blue bandanas, and return to the camping grounds. The kids are able to fight for the bandannas as well, but definitely not to the death. Using my magic, I will teleport each child to random parts of the forest. But not too far of course...." Shade sat there for a second. "Either that or just plain old elimination fighting............. Or hide and go seek......" Kataro sat there again.... "Which one do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:41 pm

Saiko blushes, looking down at her feet. "I-I was only being h-honest, that yukata i-is truly something..." Her face got even redder once she heard his compliment, making her push her glasses closer to her eyes. "Um..t-thanks...My name is Saiko..." Never before in her life has Saiko met someone so formal, so...interesting. The way he acted, the way he dressed, it was just so fascinating to her, which only made her even shyer than usual. "Um...Are you a-a weapon or meister? If you're a w-weapon...what k-kind of weapon are you?" Annoyed with her hair, Saiko ties it up in a bun while she talks, continuing to look down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:41 pm

Sylas turns his attention back to the fire. "The second one. Elimination fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

"I was leaning toward that too.... But we'll see what the majority of students say tomorrow." Shade stood up and went to his tent without a word. He went to sleep looking forward to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:11 pm

Setsuna pushed his bangs away from his eyes, it was rarely that he made his apprentice as such, it reminded him too much of how he was in the past, but this time he had no choice, nothing else matched his hair, "Saiko, serene child... You are japanese, like me?" He was a bit surprise, he would have never noticed with her blonde hair, but he brushed it off, "Me? Well I am a weapon! An Odachi to be precise... what about you?" She was an interesting girl he had to admit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:22 pm

"My mom was b-born here in the USA, w-while my father is a-actually Japanese, so I naturally t-took a liking to anything a-about japan and it's culture." She informs him, pushing a strain of hair away from her eyes and behind her ear. The Nature around her made a small smile appear on her face as they continue to walk towards the camp site. It made her feel  calmer and a bit more relax than before, which was nice. "An O-Odach? Interesting..." Her voice sort of trailed off as she began to think about the weapon a bit, remembering what she read about it in a book a few weeks ago. "Oh, I-I'm a meister by t-the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:35 pm

"Oh so you're half-American and half-Japanese, that very intersting, that make you very attractive." The way he said it came out wrong like always, he was trying to imply that is a popular thing to have, but came out as almost flirting. They walked, it seemed as if there were almost near the campsite, "So you're a meister huh? Have you found a weapon yet?" He posed the question moving under a branch, he himself already had a meister and he wonder what kind of weapon would go with her. ,"Looks like we are almost at the campsite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:50 pm

Saiko blushes a deep deep red, covering her face with her small hands. "T-thanks I guess..." She whispers while continuing to walk beside him. "I a-actually have a weapon a-already. He's a s-staff with two curved k-khepesh blades that face o-opposite directions." While she spoke, she began to think about the things around her a bit. The thought of being nearby the campsite crosses her mind, making her both happy and sad. She was happy because she could actually be alone again, but she was a bit sadden by the fact that she wouldn't be able to view nature from inside her tent.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:02 am

Sylas continued to stare into the fire for a few moments before the eye of Asura appeared in the fire, at least for him. He covered his eyes, his whole body going rigid. He growled lightly, staring into the fire between his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:05 am

Setsuna thought about the weapon she decribed to him ,"Woah exotic!You must be very skilled to wield such a thing!" He was impressed, this girl really surprised him under her shy exterior, he wanted to know more about her, he was quite interested in her, "Oh looks like we're here." It seemed to be dark already, "Well I guess we part our ways to our own tents..." He smiled, and bowed ,"Thank you for walking with me here it wss very enjoyable, good-night Saiko-chan." He turned and walked to his tent, "Ill see you tomorrow..." His yukata flowed in the wind as he walked away, the colors exemplified by the bright moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:17 am

Before he left, Saiko just waves goodbye, going with the informal way of saying goodbye. "Good night Setsuna-kun." She whispers softly before turning around and walking towards her tent, untying her bun so her long, blond hair could loosely hang once more. Once getting inside her tent, Saiko found a snoring Arisa, moving around in her sleeping bag, mumbling something to herself every now and then. A small giggle escapes her lips like before as she watches Arisa move around in her sleep for a bit, heading over to her own sleeping bag afterwards. What a lovely day...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:22 am

Sylas collapses backwards, eyes wide open as he squirms left and right. After several moments he stops, eyes fluttering shut as sleep takes him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:53 am

ooc: This is the official time skip to to morning.

*WWWRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* The alarm went off signaling everyone to wake up and go to breakfast. Kataro got out of the bed and drowsily prepared for breakfast. He brushed his teeth, washed his face, then headed over to the camp tent.

Kara was already awake. She had been at the tent waiting for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 3:31 pm

Sylas slowly rose, grabbing his head, a splitting headache causing him to wince. He looked around, seeing the fire but a pile of embers now. He shook his head, aggravating his headache and groaning. He turned around, crawling into his tent and grabbing some aspirin from his backpack, swallowing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 5:44 pm

Juniko weirdly stand in the front of the lake for the whole night without moving once. The stars from yesterday puts him in an emotional trance as he didn't said a word. He then went off the trance and collapsed in front of the entire lake, floating unconsciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 5:47 pm

"Thank you for the tea Mr. Stiffens..." Saiko mumbles in her sleep, letting her drool slid down her cheek, sinking into the ground. Unlike the poor, defenseless Saiko, Arisa was already wide awake, ready to wake her friend up with a bucket of freezing cold water. "Ready....set....WAKE UP!" The bucket slowly  tips over after Arisa finished her sentence, letting all of the freezing cold water onto Saiko. "AHH!" She squeaks, jumping into the air like a small cat. "W-what was t-that for?!" 

Instead of replying, Arisa just smiles the smuggest smile before walking out of the tent, tying her hair into a ponytail again. Unlike yesterday, Arisa was wearing some beige cargo shorts and a green camo shirt. "Time to start the new day...." While Arisa was enjoying the wonderful nature around her, Saiko got dress in some loose, yet tight washed blue jeans and a light green sweater. "I wonder what we'll be doing today..." Was all she whispers before climbing out the tent, only to trip and fall on her face. "Ugh...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

Setsuna woke up and got out of his tent, he stretched for a bit, yesterday was a bitter-sweet day for him, he failed for his manly advances, but was able to enjoy a nice walk in the woods with a sweet girl, "Hmm my hair..." He had forgot to bring his makeup and hairstyling kit, so there was no way for him to fix is hair to it's previous state, "Oh well it can't be help it seems." He chirped

He walked around camp for a bit to see if anyone else was awake, it seems that some people where up, he was still wearing the same yukata since last night, as it barely seen any use on the walk. He looked at some stag beetles wrestling, "Huh I didn't know they were native here..." He squatted and took up at the clouds ,"Whats going to happen today..." he turned a bit and saw Saiko fall on her face, he gave wryly smile, "Pfft."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:13 pm

Saiko just sighs, picking herself back up just to notice the same man from yesterday. Her eyes then seemed to quickly widen behind her thin rimmed glasses and a small blush covers her face. "O-oh...did you s-see that..?" She whispers while looking down at her feet like she did the last time they met. It was sort of starting to become a habit to fall down anytime he was around, which was quite new to Saiko, despite her shy personality. "I just t-tripped and f-fell on accident a-and-" Her voice just disappears for a mintue, returning once more, but in a sadder tone this time. "I'll just l-leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Oh I am sorry i laughed, I shouldn't have." He didn't know why he was apologizing, although he thought that Saiko had thanked it a bit seriously,Setsuna got up and walked over too Saiko, "Hey wait!" He placed his hands on Saiko's shoulder,"I wanted to talk with you." In fact she was the only one, in this camp he had met so far, so he felt that it would be easier to ask her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:14 pm

"I-I'm sorry..I'm just a-anti-social I guess..." She whispers, letting her blond hair cover her eyes like some kind of shield. This usually happens when she ever talks to someone though, so wasn't anything special. "B-but...why do y-you want to t-talk with me?" This was just a question she couldn't just dismiss, despite how useless it was. As she spoke though, her eyes gazes over at the trees to her right, watching as a small squirrel hop from tree to tree, chasing another squirrel who was probably a friend or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:24 pm

Jet is passed out cold the alarm surprisingly did not wale him up and since he slept in the open he is just laying there asleep as everyone got up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:36 pm

Setsuna smiled he could finally let out what was on his mind for the while, "Saiko..." He was thinking about all night, he couldn't help but pose the question to finally determine his fascination, He put both hands on her shoulder, he was a bit close the radiant sun gleamed over, the wind slightly bustle, this couldn't fail he thought, then he, "Saiko..." His eyes were soft...and comforting

"What are your Three sizes." Somewhere in the forest a deer just tripped, all he could think about was trying to make a yukata for Saiko, he takes great pride in his sewing after all, he however did not understand the sensitivity of his previous statements, and what he actually just asked a women, something that would probably result in being thrown off a waterfall, he was utterly obvious to that fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next