Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

Saiko was a bit surprise by how he suddenly grabbed her shoulders, wondering what he was about to say.....then he asked her for her size. "I'm 34'',26'',36''." She whispers, blushing the whole time. Of course she wasn't thinking it was something as big as a confession, but something bigger than sizes. Maybe some interesting news or something? "Umm...I-I'm going to g-go to the lake." As she spoke, she scratched the back of her head shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 5:27 pm

The teacher called everyone to the camp tent to eat breakfast.

Kataro drowsily walked over to the tent. He was just barely awake.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 5:45 pm

Aiko and Sozen pulled themselves out of their tents. Aiko had a loose-fitting skirt and a tank top on while Sozen was dressed in shorts and a tee. They looked over to one another, smiled, and continued towards the camp tent.

Sylas changed into an almost identical outfit, save the color and design of his button-up, this one a lighter grey and without the pinstripe. He also headed to the camp tent, skirting the firepit almost as though afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 5:51 pm

"Great, just what I needed! Another wasp to get into my tent!"Beth complained as she crawled out of the tent with messy hair, yellow shirt, black shorts, and sneakers on. Beth wasnt a huge fan of the outdoors, but she wanted to prove the others wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 9:09 pm

Juniko smells food that was coming from a tent. He went there out of confusion and ignored hiding himself. He was drooling and groaning in anxiety thanks to him sleeping uncomfortably in the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 5:26 pm

Kataro and Kara were the first in line to get their food. They took the plates that were handed to them and sat by the firepit to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:23 pm

OOC: since this thread went dead...I'm just going to go ahead a post. ^_^

"It s-seems like breakfast is being h-held in that tent." Saiko informs him, looking over at the tent which many students were walking towards in a zombie like motion. "Um...Unless y-you want to join m-me, which I-I highly doubt you will, I-I'm going to just go before I-I die from hunger." Just as she says this, her stomach grumbles loudly, making her lips curl into a some what small smile. Too hungry to think correctly, Saiko began to just walk over to the tent, leaving her new friend behind. As soon as she enters the tent, she was greeted by the wonderful smell of cooked food, almost waving at her in her eyes. "Hopefully t-they have some e-eggs." She whispers with a bigger smile, grabbing a plate and waiting in line. Like most people around her, her choices were: two strips of bacon, two eggs done sunnyside up, and some ham. "Delicious..." was the only word she could mumble out after taking a bite out of her crispy bacon. "Simply a-amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5