Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur davis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:48 pm

Name Arthur, davis.

Arthur davis Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR61ZIfdqcIiRIbv8ngB0Poj5jp5KzVt_KldHvjWGzZIJPhwIIR

Meister: Aurora.

Weapon Form: Arthurs weapon form is a very light sword with a rune in the front the glows the color of his meisters wavelength.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Arthur has a large build, he is very fit and has tanned white skin. His chest he is covered with scars from past injuries. He has brown hair and wears a leather jacket with armored plates underneath it. He has a combat knife stashed in his right boot. He wears padded jeans. His face is fair with no frekels or blemishes.

Personality: Arthur's totally selfless, he values the life of a king the same as a peasant. truly believes that all of mankind is equal and strives to prove it to the world. He is kind, caring, but if you get him riled up then he does have a tendency to lose it. He knows the bare minimum of manners and Tact. “ Rules and regulations are often made to be broken! “ he says. But right and wrong are second nature to him and he never really has to think about the ethics of what he does. He has a tendency to get violent when people act above him though he has a talent at making friends.

History: When Arthur was born. his father left his mother, for reasons unknown to him. His parents were weapon and meister. His dad the weapon his mother the meister. he was a desert eagle and her a marksman. After the divorce she took him to go live in the mountain basin region of Texas. She slowly lost her mind to a brain disease as she grew more crazy by the day she called him different names all beginning with A. THe last name she called him was Arthur, so it stuck. He had to provide for the two of them. He learned from the limited library they had in the attic and picked up survival skills. His mother grew worse and worse and eventually a “Representative” Of project freelancer approached him. She offered comforting words and patted him on the back, before making him a deal. His mother was not long for this world, but they had done groundbreaking work with stem cells. “ Let me take you to Nevada. “ She said. “ We can show you what it really means to be a warrior and train you. Its a great deal, free room and board, college level classes, and free treatment by the finest doctors in the world. “

Arthur had little choice but to say yes and they were taken by helicopter to their facility. He was made a member of the alpha squad, a team armed with experimental technology. They gave him pills that altered his genetics and let him use the power of wind that was usually given to his meister on his own. The effects wear off.

He met his three best friends, Tragen lewis. A seven foot tall german man that has enough physical strength to break a mans back with one hand. Parker decone a rather silent boy three years older than him who was very held back and sophisticated but could always deliver the right advice. And Ally Thomas, his first love. But his happiness would not last however, when he was poking around the morgue with Ally and found his mother dead. The scientists experimented on her, viciously trying to dissect her and learn of her one of a kind brain defect. Arthur ran, he had to escape, the once cheerful facility filled with people who cared about him became like a prison, he ran and ran. He was forced to take the lives of guards who got in his way until he was almost free.

But his comrades stood there to stop him. “ You know we can’t let you go right? “ Ally said, unable to make eye contact. “ I know, but you know I have too. “ Using the power granted to him by the pills he was able to kill them all and escape into the desert, stumbling through half bled to death he found his way to the city of death. Death city, and has lived there ever since.

Miscellaneous: When in weapon form his meister has the power of the wind. Able to manipulate it. Through a technique his meister can use his powers. They can run with the aid of a burst of wind or stop a fall with a small tornado. His resonance is the dust storm, a technique that spins the blade around causing a vortex powerfull enough to sweep a grown man off his feet.

Twenty souls. Ability unlocked: Phase.

Arthur's meister can now pass right through matter when they turn into gas. They cannot phase through lead and the only attacks that can hit them are attacks from a weapon partner or a soul based projectile. It will do far more damage if it hits.

Last edited by jac600 on June 14th 2014, 8:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 9:52 pm

"burns a hundred celeries a minute"

What a waste of produce..
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:02 pm

No. No. No. Can't accept it, because you missed the most important part.
Not to mention the grammar is pretty...bad. Its not against the rules to have bad grammar, but maybe you can touch it up to a more readable level? ^^"
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 8:36 am

I can fix the grammar but what about the most important part? what is the most important part?
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:25 am

Well, Jac, you might want to look over the rules again.... *hint hint*
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 8:30 am

edited my post to include a character log. adding details... now.
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 3:55 pm

ok. I think I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 5:02 pm

...Please read the rules very carefully. It will say what you need in your sign up.
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 6:58 pm

Finally have the important bit.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 7:27 pm

Accepted and moved.
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:59 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:48 pm

I still dont see the important part, though. ;)
Back to top Go down

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 6:29 pm

I did not say I love soul eater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthur davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur davis   Arthur davis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur davis
Page 1 of 1