Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur's dieing! ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) Empty
PostSubject: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:19 pm

it was 12:00 midnight inside Arthur and bens abandoned apartment building on sanity street. Arthur was sleeping in his bed on the third floor next to bens room. A shadowy figure appears in the doorway, Arthur sits up and rubs his eyes. " ben? " he asks. the figure steps closer " hardly. " comes a feminine voice with contempt written all over. the sound of a knife sliding from its sheath is heard. " Annie? what th- " was all Arthur could say before a serrated knife was stuck in his heart. she spoke. " for what it's worth... I'm sorry. " then Arthur wheezed he couldn't breath. he fell to the floor and blood very slowly stained the old wood.
7:30 ben knocks on Arthur's door. " come on buddy time for school. " there was no reply. ben opened the door. " come on man I don't want to go anymore tha- OH MY GOD! " he ran over to him and checked his pulse. he was still alive, he wheezed painfully. " don't worry Arthur I'll help you! " ben through him over his shoulder and soon onto a wagon attached to a bycicle he peddled as fast as he could to school.
7:36 ben heaved Arthur onto the infirmary bed. he texted everyone who could be of help. Aurora, Kataro, kokoa, alice, that weird kid spencer, and everyone in Sofia. even siku... he shuddered. anything to get Arthur through this.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:27 pm

Anna ran into the infirmary and yelled "WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED TO HIM!?"
Lukas walked into the infirmary. He didn't know why Anna yelled, but he knew that when Anna is yelling something bad happened "Uhm..What happened?"
Anna walked to Arthur and looked at his wound "Hmm someone tried to stab his heart..Don't worry..Aurora will be here soon."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:36 pm

" here help me get his jacket off. " it clung to his skin with sweat but once it was off his wound was visible... and it didn't look pretty. all of the veins around his chest were slowly turning black but the wound was slowly bleeding. " I'm not sure if aurora can help. I tried stitching it up and something bit me! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:39 pm

Spencer had received the text earlier and had almost lodged his car in a ditch trying to get here as fast as possible. Running down the hall as fast as possible, he slides around corners and finally makes his way to the room. He had extra bandages and gauze to put on the wound. He had to use it himself for the past few weeks. The numerous wounds on his torso still hadn't quite healed, but were closed and scarring.

The bottle of pain pills rattled in his sweat pant's pocket an he fumbled around to grab them. This was all scary for him since this had happened to him not that long ago. He knew everything the kid was going through.

He needs three of these. Clean the wound. I have the stuff for it.

His own voice was shaking and his hands weren't any better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:45 pm

Arthur let out a wheezing breath. he shook his head just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:48 pm

Anna tried to take off Atrhur's jacket, without hurting him more. "Something...Bit..You....What!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:49 pm

Kokoa bursts into the room, her cheeks red from running and tears in her eyes. "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:59 pm

Lukas looked at Kokoa "Someone tried to kill our dear friend."
Anna: "Don't cry..If you start crying then I'm gonna cry too." Then she looked at Arthur's wound.
In that moment a Fennec Fox ran into the room. Then it turned into Aurora. She turned off her soul protect before. And now she was crying "Oh my lord..W-What.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:04 pm

Kokoa noticed the witch come into the room, but ignored that fact. She grabbed Arthur's hand "Please don't die, I didn't let you live back in the arena for this!" More tears trickled down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:12 pm

Arthur grabbed her hand tightly and just managed to say. " annie... danger... won't make it... " ben looked at him. " who's Annie? did she do this to you? " Arthur's eyes closed in sleep and he relaxed. the same smoke that forms when he uses his powers came out of his mouth like smog. clinging to the ground next to Arthur's bed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:15 pm

Aurora walked to Arthur and she put her hand on his chest. Then her hand started to glow. She tried to heal Arthur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:17 pm

the flesh tensed and black puss came out of his chest. it was almost as if his body was resisting the healing magic. then suddenly the black puss stretched to auroras hand a terrible feeling of numbness ran up her entire arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:18 pm

ms.metzger came in carrying a first aid kit. "Help me get him in the car! I'll keep him stable while somebody drives!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:19 pm

Spencer was too frozen to speak. All of this was too overwhelming. How could somebody possibly go through this? Kataro had to just so he could survive, and sometimes it made him wonder how anybody would ever do something like this to help himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:22 pm

ben tried to drag Arthur by the leg but he was to heavy for him to do it after the trek here. while still trying he said. " slight problem... we don't have health insurance. that's why I took him here. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:27 pm

Aurora jumped back "I'm sorry Arthur..I can't heal you.." She curled up in the corner
Lukas: "Poison?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:30 pm

" looks like it. " said ben. " there has to be a way to heal you! I will not give up! " in the same weak voice as before Arthur said. " home... my... room... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:30 pm

"it doesn't matter. I'll take care of him, I have more supplies at the school so let's not waste any time"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:36 pm

Aurora Turned into her animal form and jumped on Anna's head "Take me to his home..NOW"
Anna "Okay do you know where is his home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:38 pm

Kokoa was following behind crying uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:38 pm

" 1618 sanity street. key under the welcome mat his room is on the third floor first door to the right. " said ben holding Arthur's hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:41 pm

Anna noded "Okay..Aurora jump on my arms" She crossed her arms
Aurora jumped on her arms
Anna left the building and she started running to the place where Artur's and Ben's home is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:43 pm

it was a three floor high abandoned building in the bad part of town.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:50 pm

Aurora jumped off Anna's arms and turned into her human form
Anna pulled out her katana "I'm sure that the blade was poisoned or something.."
Aurora opened the door . Then she walked in and then up the stairs until she reached the third floor. Anna was followingg her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:54 pm

Arthurs room was the biggest. but that's not saying much. he keeps it clean. there was a bed, standard definition tv, bookshelf, and closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur's dieing! ( open. )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next