Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another day in the wonderful Death City

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Another day in the wonderful Death City Empty
PostSubject: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:02 pm

Melody walked along the sidewalk happily, humming a song she had recently learned for the piano. She loved walking around Death City and it brought back good memories of her child hood. She stopped in front of a small shop and peered in the window with a smile on her face. " I remember this store, papa used to come here with me all the time!" She eyed the goods that the store was selling for a moment through the window, remembering the good times she and her father had together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:13 pm

Joey was walking around the city with his weapon Beth. " hey Beth you ever think that we need one more sword to finsh up this group right here so we can combine our wavelength into one finisher so no one can stop us and becouse a awesome pair" he said to Beth while walking and hugging her arm like Beth is like a sister to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:50 pm

Beth jumped out of her weapon for. "Geeez can a girl sleep without you two mouthing off?" She complaied with a frownon her face. "I understand she's new, but she's gptta know the rules ffirst! " Beth knew they were on their way to a ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:10 pm

Joey look at Beth in a confuse way."rules, there are rules in the ball sister, and I thought the rules for battle is to kill them fast and grab the soul" he said to her with a smile to his face he does not want to hurt her feeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 8:23 pm

Melody stopped peering through the window and saw a guy and a girl walking down the sidewalk in her direction. She was in a great mood today and walked towards them. Perhaps she could make some friends. " Hello there" she called cheerfully. Sure she didnt know them but you cant get to know someone with out an introduction. She smiled, stopping not far from the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 9:42 pm

Joey stop after the girl say something to them. "Hello there my friend, the name is Joey Yamamoto and this is my weapon Beth, today is a good day to go out and have fun and all" he said to her with a smile and afealing in his heart about something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 9:53 pm

Melody smiled as the boy introduced him self and his weapon. "So your a meister and weapon pair! " She said a little excitedly. " that's cool." She paused a moment, realizing she hadn't properly introduced herself. " My name is Melody Sumuto." She said with a slight bow. " Its a pleasure to meet you two!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:34 pm

"The pleasure is all mine melody, wait are you a new weapon that join the academy and looking for a meister to hold you and fight with you" he said to her as his heart begin to beat becouse he think he can carry two weapons and she can be like Joey younger sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:44 pm

Melody smiled at the nice boy. He was very smart. " Well, Im not a student at the DWMA yet, but I am a weapon." she said as her right arm changed into a silver blade. " Im a sword, to be more specific." She changed her arm back to normal. " I don't have a meister though, unfortunately. I was hoping to find one soon though." She smiled again as she spoke. Perhaps this boy could help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:52 pm

"You know me and Beth was talking about if we gain a new weapon and the 3 of us save the world from bad guys I was thinking will you be...." Joey said and trall off hopping that melody can finsh what he was saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:56 pm

" your new weapon?" she thought out loud. " ohh im sorry, I was thinking outloud!" she said quickly. She smiled a little, hoping that Joey didn't laugh at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:58 pm

"Umm no you was right my new weapon and not only that a new family, so what do you say will you like to join us" he said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:58 pm

"I'm a sword as well.  By the looks of it we were destined to find each other!" Beth said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:00 pm

Melody smiled cheerfully clearly today was a great day to walk around town. " Id love to!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:01 pm

"Well then melody, welcome to the family little sister" he said to melody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:53 pm

Melody smiled at Joey and Beth. Her new family. " Thank you so much!" was all she could say. She was overjoyed that her little walk in the city could end up like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:17 pm

"Your more then welcome my sister, come on give your new big brother a hug" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:26 pm

Melody smiled and gave joey a hug. This was the happiest shed been in a long time. " So, what do we do now?" She asked curiously, wondering if Joey and Beth had been going somewhere in particular before she met them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:56 pm

Joey hug his new sister. "That a good question, I was just walking around and relex" he said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 10:21 am

Melody pulled back from the hug, not wanting to make her new meister...... no, her new brother feel awkward. " Well I guess Im very lucky I came out today, and that you needed to relax." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 10:53 am

"Yeah, so  what do you want to do" he said to melody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 11:01 am

Melody paused for a minute, not sure what she actually wanted to do. "hmmmmm...." she said as she thought about it. " Im not sure, is there anything fun going on in town today?" she said, hoping Joey would know of something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 11:03 am

" good question, Beth want to go to this ball or something and she drag me to come with her, hey do you want to go in the ball with me and Beth" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 11:06 am

" Sure! Id love to." she said with a smile. "what kind of ball is it? " Melody knew Halloween was coming up so she wondered if she was supposed to where a costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 11:09 am

"It call the pumpkin ball thing, Beth want me to go with her, I going to pick up my tux and your dress" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the wonderful Death City   Another day in the wonderful Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in the wonderful Death City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next