Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) Empty
PostSubject: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 11:25 pm

Time stamp:
10th January
1:30 PM

Ah, Death City. What a wonderful city. So many buildings, so many dark alleyways. And what wonderful weather! It's always sunny, and such a warm temperature. But one of the major downsides, Proxy had thought to himself while plunging a flaming dagger in a man's chest. Would have to be the people. He removed the enchanted blade from their chest, and they fell to the ground, the wound already cauterised. Of course, they were dead before they hit the ground. A bright blue soul emerged from his torso, but Proxy had no real need for the preposterous orb. He left it there for any budding Kishin Egg to take. The flaming blade quickly disappeared, and Proxy placed the book he had summoned it from back in it's satchel. Could a thirteen year old really cause this much damage? Not really. Let's say that he'd been around quite a bit longer than he leads on. Proxy took the wallet from the mans pocket and walked back on to the street, his grey skin seeming to absorb the sunlight beating down on him. Proxy reached into the wallet and pulled out a credit card and fifty dollars, then threw the wallet down on the street. How else was he supposed to make a living?
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 12:12 am

Jax fixed his glasses while reading his book. "Maybe its time for me to find a new partner. Ugh, what a pain. You get a decent partner, not the greatest but decent, and she ups and leaves on you. LIKE BAM! Well,maybe I'll meet the best one next time." Jax thought to himself. Jax looked up for a moment to see a boy that seemed like, he threw his wallet on the ground. Jax, trying to be a good citizen, like usual, called out to the boy.
"Hey, I think your butter fingers dropped your wallet, be careful next time kid."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 12:25 am

Rose wandered down the street at a leisurely pace, flitting some of her soul petals around one hand, the other gripping her daughter Arcadia's hand tight. She looked up the street towards Jax and Proxy, watching their interaction with curiosity, and yet more focused on her daughter trying to capture one of the petals than the pair up the street.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 12:35 am

Proxy's corpse grey face looked up at Jax. Who did he think he was? But on closer inspection of the wallet, he could see that he had missed one of his credit cards. Proxy pulled out one of the cards and put it into his coat pocket. "I thank you for your assistance, however it is not required." And with that, Proxy began walking away again, leaving Jax with the wallet. Secretly, he thanked the other mans ignorance. If he had payed closer attention to the wallet, he would have realised that it did not actually belong to him. Knowing this, he quickened his pace towards the woman and the child that had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:06 am

Jax watched as the kid started to walk even faster. Jax immediately shook his head no and started to walk even faster so the kid would not get out of his sight. While walking, Jax opened up the wallet and noticed it did not belong to the kid. "Hey, Butterfingers! Wait a second!" Jax said, and with that, he started to full sprint towards the kid.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:11 am

Rose noticed the ominously colored child walking towards her, and in response she sort of tucked Arcadia behind her, quickly going to one side of the street and making sure that Arcadia was on the side facing away from Proxy. The four petals she had flitting around her started to move faster, following Proxy's movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:26 am

And he's noticed. Proxy heard the rather loud footsteps from behind him and broke into a sprint himself. His coat did slow him down, although not by much. He suddenly took a sharp right, and chanted a few seemingly gibberish words he had memorised. A few small spikes arose from the ground at the entrance of this small alley way he entered. But he quickly found himself at a dead end. He spun, pulling the book from its container at his side and opening it, desperately looking for something to deter the inconvenience following him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:45 am

Jax turned the corner to see the spikes. Jax looked at the wall and jumped on one wall, and then jumped off of it. Midair, his fore arm grew three blades and wiith that he cut enough of the spikes to get over them. Once Jax landed, still with the spikes, simply told the kid, "Hey, no need to go all psycho on me. I just want you to return the money. No need to steal, hell, I can give you money." Jax explained, holding out his hand. Attempting this thing Chase taught him called being "nice".
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:55 am

Rose pressed herself to the wall of the store beside the alley, holding Arcadia's hand tight. She looked down the alley, deciding to only watch for the time being. Arcadia held onto her mother's arm, maintaining her normal, almost unnerving, quiet disposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 2:15 am

If Proxy wasn't dead inside, he would've laughed, or at least smiled. He put out his hand and grabbed Jax by the wrist. "What use does money have for the dead?" He traced one of the sigils etched into his arm, and the muscle mass of that area instantly increased, allowing him to intensify his grip to the point of (nearly) breaking his wrist. Using his ability of the Echoes Of the Void, Proxy multiplied his voice when he spoke. "I'm going to ask you as kindly as possible: do not interfere with my affairs again, or I am literally going to eat you and your soul. And with that, Proxy released his death grip and calmly began walking out of the alley, tracing over the sigil again to return his muscles to normal.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 2:50 am

Jax held his wrist and looked as the kid was walking away. Jax didnt really mind the wrist part, but he was pissed. "Did this nig-" Jax stopped himself, and looked at his wrist, then the boy again. "Okay, you thick-skulled, moronic, half-baked, pint-sized mother fucker! I tried to be nice, but noooooooooooooo. You gotta go and be a minature sized Chuckie on me. Jesus, the hell is your parents at? Cause someone really needs to teach you a fucking lesson. Ammendment number one. Thou shall not toucheth Jaxth." And with that last line, Jax grew three more spikes on his other arm. "Now, I'll ask you one more time. Give, me, that, money." Jax said, as calmly as he could.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 2:53 am

Rose, hearing Proxy's approaching footsteps, immediately pulled Arcadia down the street, hiding her daughter behind her and readying even more of her soul petals. She let out a slow, calming breath at the shouting, preparing to fight or to defend her daughter if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 3:32 am

Proxy had only just left the alley when Jax started yelling, and the mention of his parents certainly didn't help his slowly growing bloodlust. He really is an inconvenient child... He turned to face the "inconvenient child" and looked him in the eye. "You unbelievably foolish child. What gives you the right to speak to me like that? I can look you in the eye and see you are no more powerful than me, and thus you have no right. And I'll have you know that I'm at least one hundred years older than you. So about my parents... Oh that's right. They must have turned to dust by now." Proxy looked down at his spell book. He continued to chant a few words, and threw three small flaming blades in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 4:12 am

Jax used the blades on his arm to hit the first one out of the way, then used his other arm to hit away the second. and then simply jumping over the third one. "Mmhmm. yeah. Whatever you say you little prick." Jax didnt move from where he was at. "I'm still not sure what in the hell is wrong with you. But I'm telling you this, stop, before someone gets hurt." Jax said, biting his tongue, trying not to boil over. fearing if he did, he might just attack a innocent person.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 4:15 am

Rose tucked Arcadia into the entrance of the shop before stepping back out, drawing the small knife hidden in her boot and calling even more of her petals into the air. She took a few deep breaths before letting out one last sigh, sending the petals to form a sphere around Proxy, blocking his vision and stopping either of them from attacking one another. "Alright boys, let's be civil..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 5:09 am

Before Proxy had the chance to completely annihilate Jax, a floral sphere enveloped him. And confused him. "I don't know who you think you are, floral sorceress, but I can assure you that if you do not release me from this disgusting prison immediately, I will make your demise as filled with agony as possible." The irritated Proxy flicked through a few pages covered in text, and found the incantation he was looking for. He spoke a few words, these ones of Asian origin, and a pillar of emerald flame erupted from his mouth, blasting a hole in the sphere that encased him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 5:57 pm

Jax looked at the lady and nodded. "Yeah, she's right. I'm more level headed than this. i'll leave the yelling for Chase..." Jax thought to himself. Thats when the female went right through the hole. "So, can we agree he's a serial killer? or id that going too far?" Jax asked the lady.

(Sorry, short, doing stuff right now)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 5:59 pm

Rose's hands shifted like a train puppeteer, the petals following her commands and flitting away from teh hole to avoid being burned. They quickly enveloped him once again, pressing tighter to him. Some petals curled and fitted together, forming small spikes to deter moving. "I wouldn't say serial killer, but he is clearly a danger." She said softly, sparing a glance to make sure Arcadia was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 7:58 pm

Proxy coughed a few times. Having fire pour pour of your mouth can be uncomfortable. He looked back down at the spell book, and flicked through more pages, hoping to find something more effective. That's when Proxy realised: he was looking at this from the wrong angle. He carefully got down on his knees, luckily avoiding the spikes, and forced a fake sob. They would never let a monstrous child that could kill them out of his prison, but they might let out an innocent little boy. Using another of his abilities, he began mimicking the voice of a ten year old child he had once encountered. Proxy made himself sound as distraught as possible. "Please... I didn't mean to be bad... I was just afraid of the man... Because he was following me-and he wouldn't go away-and I didn't want anything bad to happen to me..." He threw in some sobs in the middle of his sentences, and at the end began to cry. Proxy had had many years to perfect the act of "innocent child."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 9:45 pm

Jax stared at the kid. He was really fighting the urge to make a witty remark at him, but once again, he wants to leave the corny jokes to Chase. WIthout retracting his blades, he calmly asked, "Didn't you just say you were over a hundred years old? I would usually belive you, but under these circumstances, it wouldnt be the weirdest thing I ever seen." Jax then took a step forward. "Hell, as far as we know you could just be a witch in a childs body or something." Jax then squinted his eyebrows. "Also, for a thirteen year old, you have a way with words, like im listing to a book. Not exactly normal." Jax then gave a quick look and the lady, to see her glancing somewhere else. At a child. "Oh jeez, she has a daughter..." Jax thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 9:52 pm

Rose pursed her lips, put into quite a situation by Proxy's actions. On the one hand, he had just breathed fire. On the other, right now he sounded exactly like any other boy his age. Then she heard Jax talking, and although she loosened how tight the ball of petals was around him she made no other move to let him go free. "Kid, you can breath fire. That's not exactly safe. And the way I saw it, you struck first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 10:03 pm

"Y'know what else isn't safe?! Being followed by a guy who has SWORDS coming out of his arms!!" Proxy forced himself to cry louder. When in reality he was trying his hardest not to laugh. His plan was to turn the woman against the man that had followed him, and it was slowly working. Anyone under the age of fifteen could obviously see this plan, but these people seemed so gullible that it might actually work. Proxy curled up into a ball, which he refers to as the ball of insecurity, and continued to cry as loud as possible. "And it's just a book I picked up! I thought that if I read from it, it'd calm me down! Please don't hurt me!!" All he could hope now is that they didn't take it away from him. They would probably have a heart attack from the fact it was bound in flesh and written in blood.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 10:52 pm

"Well, scuse me, but your argument is totally invalid since my arms didn't have the blades sticking out when I was following you. Also, for somebody who can obviously easily breath fire and summon spikes out of nothing, that book doesn't seem to be calming you down a lot." Jax told the kid. Jax then turned to the woman. "Please, don't tell me you're falling for his act right? Shouldn't we, like, turn him in or something before you start doubting yourself?" Jax then mentally slapped himself. Really Jax, stop acting like a spider-man ripoff. Jax then took a slight step away from the lady, just for safe measures.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 10:55 pm

Rose looked over to Jax with a small smirk. "I wasn't born yesterday, kid, but honestly I don't know how to move him or where. The second we set him free, who knows what could happen." She said simply. Arcadia slid from the small indent in the wall, tugging on her mother's sleeve and then simply pointing up to the Academy, leaving Rose to tilt her head in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 11:07 pm

Proxy was about to keep arguing, but instead thought it was best if he shut up. No need getting him in any deeper than he is. The last thing he would want is Death knowing an elder being had turned it's eyes on Death City. Then he had a brilliant idea. Proxy looked down at the book one last time and whispered the symbols on one of the pages. This one was pretty long, so it'd take a while. But the brilliant idea of his would surely work when he was done. The words continued to fall from his mouth, and his hand slowly grew transparent. Using Echoes of the void, he continued to whisper the words as he talked to the other two with his regular voice. "Oh, gods dammit. It's not like I'll be stuck in here for much longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next