Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Walk to Remember. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Walk to Remember. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 5:37 pm

After finishing up his well deserved lunch with the Skull Knight, Storm decides to go for a walk to clear his head, and hopefully make some new friends along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 6:31 pm

Jet sees the new guy and walks over. "Hey what's up new guy? Need some help want some info on people around town? Then I am your guy." He sticks out his hand "Jet Tucker's the name, ryhmin' and stealin's the game."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 6:38 pm

"Huh?" Storm said with a dumbfounded look on his face. "I'm just hoping to make some new friends here that's all. I don't think I need any real info on the people here. Isn't that a little stalkerish?" The weapon tilted his head to the side, showing he was being serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 7:57 pm

Jet shrugs "Ehhh I don't care it keeps you informed. So you seen a guy that has sort of like bone ate armor?" Jet puts his hand down and looks at Storm "So anyway what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:08 pm

Storm sat on the ground, with a humored look on his face. "Let me guess, you're gonna start stalking me too? Start the black market of information?" The weapon leaned back, holding his stomach as he laughed. "In all seriousness, My name's Storm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:51 pm

The city seemed so peaceful as June walked around the town. She was a secret Kishin Egg now, it was impossible to tell what she was at a glance, though. While she had wierd features like white hair and yellow eyes, they were features she was just born with. Recently she had managed to get away from the people who were suppost to look after her and keep her from getting into trouble.... Not that wanted to cause any problems....

Eventually, she managed to run into a hooded man talking with someone. She didn't the other guy, but the one in the hood seemed familiar. Taking a chance, she ran up to them in the middle of their conversation. "Wait, don't I know you from somewhere before? You're... uhh....." She tried to remember, it was so long ago.... "Jet or something, right? Yeah, we met at the hot springs, remember? You had me really on-edge because you were bragging about how you were a thief!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:57 pm

Storm tilted his head around to face the white haired girl. "Oh God, don't tell your another of those typical Death City bitches." Storm scratched the back of his head thinking. "Let me guess, Your old job didn't work out and now you've started hooking. Not surprising. Anyway, I was talking to Jet, if you mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:02 pm

Jet nods to June "Yes I am a thief and I do remember you but I only steal from gangs and give to the needy. And Storm no I am not getting info on you to sell but that is a good idea. I like where your head is at. Also no she is not a typical Death City bitch what ever that stereotype means."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:12 pm

Suddenly, June pointed at the other guy angerly. "What's your problem? I don't care who you are, but that's just- Just-!!!" She was at a loss for words. No one had ever said something like THAT to her before! What was he even thinking? "I used to be a successful meister with the DWMA and I'm not a-" The Kishin Egg didn't didn't even want to really aknolage that he said that. Immediatly, she slapped the left side of his face, slightly scratching him with her nails. "You're a.... A pig! Yeah, that's what you are, a pig!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:16 pm

"OW! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Storm stood up, holding his cheek. "That's what I get for speaking my mind?" Storm leaned against Jet on the wall, still holding the left side of his face. "Why the hell are you here anyway? I really hope you hurry this up too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:23 pm

A very faint buzzing and whirring noise fell into earshot of the group and it seemed to be closing in fast. Then a flash of colors appeared in the midst of the group. Followed by a squealing voice of a young woman. The rainbow parrot witch with a large remote control helicopter in her talons started to descend. And at the last second, she turned all sorts of colors before becoming a somewhat tall woman with pink, bouncy hair that had a suitcase in one hand and the helicopter in the other.

"I'm so sorry! This darned thing bailed on me again."

Holding up the helicopter, she flicks the propellor with a grim expression on her face. It had been just inches away from hitting the hooded man in the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:30 pm

"Why would you just assume-" She stopped herself and remembered back to the hot spring when she was flirting around Zeph and that one... embarassing thing happened. Back when she was flirting with Zeph. Was he there or did he... hear something about her? Oh gosh! June's face turned bright red as she flailed her arms and shouted. "Just keep your wierd comments to yourself, ok?! I don- Nothing happened! I'm not even with that guy anymore!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:37 pm

"Uh okay. Sorry I guess." Storm left the wall, and walked in between Jet and June. Storm seemed to be in a rather upbeat attitude. "How about we all go to get some coffee and clear all of this madness up huh? I'll buy!" Storm said with a light chuckle in his voice. He was eager to resolve the issue, and hopefully not get bitch slapped again. "Hey witch lady, you can come too if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:01 pm

Gia was a little confused. That man obviously didn't seem to care. Not that it was a bad thing.....that was actually a good thing. But now he was telling her that she could follow them. It wasn't really normal.....she was a witch after all.

"I uh......I.......Okay..."

Opening the suitcase, she holds it on her arm and folds the propellers of the helicopter back up; placing it in its spot. Then she closes the suitcase back up and follows them; picking up her remote control as well. Taking a deep breath, she straightens up and brushes her hair out of her face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:10 pm

"Eh hem, I find this whole thing to be so sickeningly mundane." A odd, distorted voice would come from seemingly nowheres, and the city would be filled with a thick, supernatural fog, obscuring vision. "Now, lets see, how to to shake things up.... OH! I know!" Shadowy forms would be seen in the fog ahead of the group. "Have fun! Don't die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:10 pm

"Why would you think...." June crossed her arms and turned around, glancing at the Witch slightly. She was so caught up in the moment she didn't even really notice them show up until he pointed them out.... But she didn't really care anyways. Maybe she should just go with them? Just to keep him from talking about the incident if he actually was there or heard about it? After all, he was buying.... Whatever, she'd just think of the coffee as an appology thing and move on with it.

"Alright, fine. I'm June Maywell, by the way." She mentioned a bit bitterly. "And I'm still a bit mad at you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:15 pm

"What the hell?" Storm said, avoiding an attack by one of the shadows. His hands turned a dark blue; his left hand turned into a navy blue kunai, the right into a black. "When I try to make up for something, someone has to roll up and FUCK IT ALL UP!" Storm slashed through shadow after shadow, in hopes of finding who was behind all of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:29 pm

(OOC: Pointed this out in the CB, but going to point it out here as well, nowheres did I say the shadows attacked. Hell, the shadows were aways away in the fog. Hence why you only saw shadows.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:42 pm

Jet just watches and turns his left hand into a rapier blade. He grins, starting to charge up his soul wavelength in his right hand. "Looks like the party will start soon. You think you guys can handle it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:47 pm

Ooc: Fine, honest mistake. We'll go back.

"What do you want?" Storm said as he transformed his hands into kunais. "We were planning on getting coffee, hurry this the HELL up already!" Storm stood with his hands infront of him, ready for anything that was about to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Things I want: To bring back enterprise, world domination, to fire the people who made GI Joe, a klondike bar. For now...."

A scraping noise would be heard. Whatever was in the fog was getting closer. "Trauma! Fear! I want to take apart the foul slice of life play known as life, and rewrite it as a tradgedy! You, mi amigos and amigas, are going to help me in THAT direction!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:55 pm

She didn't know what was going on, but she liked how exciting it was for a change. June drew her katana with her right hand before seeming to pull a knife out of nowhere with her left and spinning it around a few times. "Don't worry about me." The Kishin Egg mentioned, smiling back slightly. "I've wanted to do something like this for a while. It'll be just like the good old days, right?"

The knife seemed to dissapear as she widened her stance and held her weapon in two hands, ready to fight whatever these things were no matter what they threw at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:59 pm

"I smell a Kishin in you." Storm grunted, as a chain popped out of his lower back. "And if you plan on doing something evil, I will put a stop to it." Storm stood up, showing that he wouldn't attack unless he knew that the voice and shadows were enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:02 pm

(OoC: Uhh, Kody? You can't just say someone just knows that June's a Kishin for no reason. That's something called Metagaming, which really isn't allowed.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:05 pm

Gia noticed the shadows that had appeared earlier were closing in. She didn't really want to fight, but did she really have a choice at the moment? Her eyes shifted between everybody and even at the shadows. Then she gave up. Her body began to glow all sorts of pastel colors and she eventually became the same rainbow parrot she was before; her suitcase in her talons.

"I-I may not be able to fight......but I might be able to help them....."

Shifting back into her human form, she sits comfortably on a ledge of a tall building and quickly pulls open her suitcase; picking up her eye piece and putting it on. Then her helicopter and the remote control. The eye piece would allow her to see whatever the helicopter saw. The microphone would allow her to speak through it as she will. And as she finished setting it up, she tossed it into the sir and flicked up the throttle; causing it to wobble around for a few seconds before leveling it. Then she lowers the helicopter just above the others' heads.

"I'm going to be your eyes, so I suggest you listen to everything I'm going to tell you. Otherwise, you might get hurt."

Pulling back a little bit, she brings the helicopter back up and watches from behind everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk to Remember. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next