Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) Empty
PostSubject: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 5:57 pm

April 14th
11:27 AM
Faster! He wanted to be gone soon. He needed parts. Lots of parts. Nowhere could he easily get parts where he was going; Death City probably didn't have a skate shop stocking the kinds of parts he needed. Chauncey raced down the streets of his home town, right towards the shop where he could get all of these parts he would needa way from home. He was a blur as he ran along at breakneck speeds, taking any shortcut he could. The fastest, and most dangerous, way to get to his destination was through the middle of the park, where many people would be walking. Not slowing for a moment, Chauncey dodged around the pedestrians in his way, and seeing an opportunity for a trick, decided to grind a bench; jumping in the air and spinning around, so that he would be going backwards when his skates met with the metallic edge of the seat of the backrest, his hair spun out in all directions, and his overly large shirt splayed out just the same. Having clearing the bench grind, he transitioned into a backflip onto the ground. He failed to predict that his skate would break upon landing.

Something or other broke in the mechanism controlling the wheels, and the entire thing seized up, after a bright flash and a little bit of smoke. This, with Chauncey's momentum, sent him tumbling backwards across the grass, with each of his many impacts punctuated by a new curse. After his wild crashing ceased, he lay on the grass breathing deeply, looking quite annoyed at the world. After a moment, he say upwards, now seemingly undaunted, to begin fiddling with the in-lines still on his feet, and mumbling under his breath all the while.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 6:52 pm

Aruna had been sitting in the park for awhile now. She was playing with a doll. Not anything in particular really... Just dressing it up. It wasn't usually her thing, but she felt the impulse to do so. Just then she saw a young man tumble past and begin messing with his skates. This was a peculiar site to Aru, but she wasn't particularly shocked... Grabbing Wacky and a nearby bag of oranges, she made her way towards the boy. She figured the doll would be fine where it was.

"Excuse me...? A-Are you okay...?" Aru asked, resting the bat on her shoulder casually. She had no real reason to have Wacky on her in the first place, but it made her feel safer. Especially around other people. They made her nervous. Not like Snickers, who was peacefully sleeping in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 7:13 pm

Chauncey continued to silently fiddle with the broken insides skate for a while longer, ignoring the stranger who can over, all worried about him. After a loud click or snap, something of that nature, coming from the skate, Chauncey closed the thing up and finally acknowledged the existence of another person. his head upwards head to look at the stranger, he saw a child with a baseball bat slung over her shoulder, which, with him being on the ground like this all defenseless, really made him shift quick. Perhaps a strange reaction towards a mere child, but you couldn't be too careful. He also failed to think about the fact that this was a park, where people played sports. Well, in the end, Chauncey rolled backwards, quickly, from his cross legged position, and sprung up onto his legs, away from the girl. Crossing his arms, with a huff, he nodded. "I am fine. Fuckin' forget you ever saw me wipe like that. Gottit?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 6:57 pm

Aruna nodded carefully, now looking up at the boy. He had ignored her until he had noticed the bat. Had she scared him? "I didn't... I-I don't plan to... Um..." She tried to apologize, but she couldn't seem to finish a thought. She was nervous now, and it showed. The tiny girl's eyes went to the ground and she kicked a foot lightly in the dirt. She fell quiet, and it was immediately apparent that she was distressed. Talking to people was not her strong suit... Even if it was just one guy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:32 pm

Chauncey now looked on in confusion as the girl who came up to him herself started acting all shy. Dropping his arms down to his sides, he stepped forward towards this stranger, to stop the two of them talking from a distance. "Tch... Strange kid. Why're you carrying a baseball bat and a sack of oranges, anyway? You don't look like someone who plays. You're smaller than me! Don't look like someone who could use that thing in any way at all. Is that to hit the oranges? You tryin'ta make orange juice or summin'?" He quickly questioned the girl, unfazed by her shyness, or by about whether or not it would make her more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 9:34 pm

Aruna shuffled in place, almost squirming under the weight of all these questions. "I-I'm actually kinda strong..." She mumbled to herself, then took a deep breath. That's right. She WAS strong. She could talk to a single person... She fought that Kishin Egg once... She can at least do this. "The oranges are for Snickers... The bat is t-to kill bad people with..." She added, breathing out a relief sigh as she finished. See? She could do it... Even if soft-spoken...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 1:24 am

Chauncey listened to her answers, and stopped himself from laughing. Really, such a small child killing someone? Chauncey shook his head in disbelief. "Snickers? You got oranges for a chocolate bar?" He questioned once again, "And you kill people? Really? I find that hard to believe." He continued, paying no heed to the fact that he himself was always underestimated by his opponents, due to being so short, when in reality he was as good a fighter as any.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 1:33 am

Aruna shuffled in place once more. "S-Snickers is the name of my bat... He's a fruit bat..." She replied, setting the bag of oranges down to place a hand into her pocket carefully. She placed a hand on the small creature, feeling it's light breathing. He was asleep. She removed her hand, opting to leave him be. "A-And I do!" She said defensively, quickly returning to her more shy demeanor. "I-I can prove it... If you want..." She said, taking a small step back and dropping the bat to her side.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 1:42 am

"OOooh, okaaay." Chauncey said, in understanding about the oranges. A smile grew on his face when the girl was so eager to be known as someone who can kill. He started chuckling when she dropped the bat to the side and then saying that she can prove it. Really, this girl was about to prove to him that she could kill, without the instrument which allowed her to kill? Shaking his head, Chauncey once more crossed his arms, with the large grin still plastered on his face. "Alright. Prove it."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 2:04 am

Aruna lightly kicked the bat aside, not wanting to give the boy a concussion. She tapped her pocket twice, a small bat groggily crawling out and fluttering off to a nearby tree. She took a deep breath in, and closed her eyes. She held her left arm out, level with her shoulders. Her hand turned pitch black, and changed forms into that of a small knife. She swung it into position, pointing it at the boy as the surrounding shadows seemed to move towards her, ever so slightly. She opened her eyes and focused on the boy. "I-I just hit them with the bat... When they start to look weak, I use this... I-It worked on the one Kishin Egg..." She stated, her eyes occasionally turning to the blade with distrust. She never got used to that... She was a walking weapon... It was weird...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 2:15 am

Chauncey watched on as Aruna got ready to do something or other. He really thought it was going to be some kids imaginary playtime powers that he was going to witnessed, and was definitely showed it. When her hand turned dark, and then into a knife, his grin dropped, for a moment, and then a different sort of grin replaced it. It wasn't a grin that said I'm better than you, but one that said That is so cool. Stepping forward again, he poked the side of the knife and examined it closely. "You're a weapon! Hah! who'd have thought I'd meet one before getting to the DWMA! I believe you now, too!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 11:10 pm

Aruna turned red when the boy came closer and poked at her hand, turning her head away and slightly at the ground before muttering a question. "You're going to the DWMA...?" She asked, curious of his current plans. She had always had a bit of an interest in the place, but going alone seemed kinda scary, so she never planned on actually going... It just wasn't something she felt like putting herself through.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 4:01 pm

Keeping up the poking and inspecting the weapon closer, even turning her knife-like hand this way and that to see see the whole thing. "Yeah. I'm leaving for Death City today. Long ride ahead." He replied, before pausing with the inspection. "Can you turn into your full weapon form? I'd like to see it! Please?" He asked, almost pleaded, quickly brushing all of his hair away from his face, to get an even better look at the partial weapon, with eyes uncharacteristically bright.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 6:57 pm

He wanted to see her full weapon form...? She had gone this far, there was no reason to tell him no. After all, he seemed to be curious. "I-I can..." Aru replied, her hand re-forming back into her hand before she closed her eyes to focus once again. He seemed... Really interested... It was kind of nice... Nobody at home paid attention to her, neither did many of the kids at school. So why him...? Whatever... She needed to focus. Becoming a hammer took a lot more doing for her than changing a hand.

Aru took a deep breath in, her body seeming to calm itself all at once. The air around her fell still, the shadows once again reaching for her. Her own shadow began to wrap her body, turning her a dark black color before she swirled into a new form, her weapon form. The whole transformation took about five seconds after it began, and when all was said ad done, a large war hammer was resting on the ground, head down, handle in the air, On the back was a blade, and on the bottom of the handle, pointed towards the sky, was the familiar blade from her hand. When she spoke, her voice sounded a bit distorted, as a weapon's normally will. "This is it... Someone tried to pick me up once, but I was too heavy..." She commented, recalling the only time anyone tried to wield her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 7:41 pm

Chauncey's expression lifted more when the girl told him that she would show him her full weapon form. It was an exciting thing, to Chauncey, since he had never seen a weapon before. The fact that he met one just before he left to attend the academy was a super lucky coincidence. He took a few steps back when Aruna began to transform. He wondered whether the strange effect on the shadows was a thing that happened with all weapons, or whether she was unique. He watched the entire process intently, unblinking, so as to not miss anything. Perhaps he was a little overexcited about the whole thing...

When Aru finished her transformation, he circled the weapon form, taking in it's intricate patterns and powerful look. In his mind, it really didn't fit such a small person; he expected a knife or a shortsword. When she spoke, he was startled for a moment by the strange new quality to her voice, but recovered quickly. He waited a moment after she finished saying how she was too heavy, and wordlessly took hold of the handle, not really thinking about what the girl thought of this. Taking a deep breath, he stood himself firmly on the ground, before heaving Aruna's weapon form as hard as he could...

...Only to find that the hammer was weightless. With a cry, he fell onto his back, dropping Aruna. "What the fuck!? You said you were heavy! What's the deal!?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 10:40 pm

Aruna transformed to her normal form when she hit the ground, landing beside the boy. "I-I was last time... Sorry... I didn't mean to make you get hurt..." The small child apologized sheepishly. She seemed genuinely upset with what she had done. She hadn't meant to hurt this boy... Maybe she really was a walking weapon... Maybe hurting people was just what she did...

No. There was more to her than that, and she had proved that to herself already. She could help things like she had helped Snickers... She just wasn't sure how... Killing Kishin Eggs was a good start, but only cleaning up her city wouldn't change much... She wanted to do more. For now, however, she'd start with helping the boy she'd knocked over...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 11:38 am

Chauncey lay on the ground wandering, tapping his skates against themselves. What he was wondering about, was the limited research he had done on weapons. Really, he skimmed over most parts, since he figured he would be learning it all at the academy at some point, so it did take him some time before he sprang back up onto his feet. He then grabbed Aru by the wrist, and pulled her up too, being less gentle than most would be with a child, figuring that someone who has killed a Kishin Egg really wouldn't mind. Letting her go, he grinned at her, before explaining: "I know exactly why you weighed too much to whomever else tried to lift you. Their soul didn't fit with yours. That's what I read anyway." He paused, pulling up his sleeve. Holding his bare hand hand in front of her, as if offering a handshake, he spoke on. "Come with me to the DWMA. I'm gonna need a weapon. You fit the bill."

TFW Wall of texterino.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 6:50 pm

Aruna squeaked when he lifted her up. She hadn't expected that. All in all, he seemed fine though, which was a relief. Apparently falling hadn't been entirely her fault either, so that was good... Probably... It was then that the stranger offered her a hand, and requested her to go to the DWMA with him... She looked at him with wide eyes. He wanted to take her with him? They had literally just met... Besides, what would her parents say if she just went missing...?

Probably nothing... A voice echoed in the back of her head. No, it was just her imagination... They'd care... Right? They had to...

Now she HAD to find out. If they didn't, then... Then what did she even need them for?!? Aruna could do just fine on her own. Besides, she had a friend now... Even if she HAD just met him... That didn't matter. He was kind, a bit rough, but kind. Looking a bit annoyed with something or other now, the small girl took Chauncey's hand. "I-I'll go. I gotta go home and get stuff though..." She answered, sounding a bit unsure of herself before adding: "My name is Aruna... By the way..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 7:16 pm

When seeing Aurna's wide eyed look, Chauncey really thought that she wasn't going to take his offer. It really seemed for a moment that she'd think it was strange and opt to not go with a stranger. Finding a weapon that he could wield right here where he lived, before even leaving, and not having them come with would have been very disappointing. When Aruna took his hand, he grinned at her once again. He nodded in reply to her needing to go home, and then finally introduced himself. "My name is Chauncey." Then, after a pause, he spoke up again; "I got an idea. What if you transform and I take you home? It'll be faster, right? I bet you'll find it fun, too!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 7:35 pm

Aruna nodded, not bothering to let go of the boy's hand as she crouched down to grab her bat. "I guess that'd be okay..." She answered, once again starting to dye black with her shadow. She made an odd whistle, and the small brown bat from earlier dropped from the tree, flying in their direction and circling them. This time the transformation took a moment longer. "Just... Try not to fall again...? I'm kinda sharp in spots..." She added, not wanting the boy to hurt himself. She then allowed the transformation to complete itself, forming her hammer in the boy's grip. The same as last time, she weighed very little, the shadows pulling ever so slightly towards them. Even her baseball bat seemed to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 8:11 pm

Chauncey nodded away when Aruna told him not to fall, and waited for her transformation to be complete. Once that was done with, he picked up the bag of oranges the girl had left on the ground, and walked off of the grass, back onto the concrete path of the park. Holding the handle right up against the hammerhead, he had the rest of the shaft pointing up in the air, held against his arm. His long sleeve fell around the hand and hammerhead. As he started to pick up speed, he realised that he didn't know where he was going. "Directions..." He said, briefly, as he continued to smoothly ride past all of the now-gawking passer-by's. A kid with a massive hammer wasn't a usual sight, it would seem.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 8:39 pm

As they took off, Snickers followed in the sky above. Aruna gave him the directions needed to get to the house, though she still wasn't entirely sure on her decision. There was no turning back now. She was going to follow through. As they passed, she noticed people watching. She supposed this was actually a really weird sight in a town like this... Was it just as weird where they were going...? Perhaps, perhaps not... Either way, it didn't matter to her. She'd make the best of it either way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 9:25 pm

Chauncey followed Aruna's directions, taking any short-cuts on the way. While riding, he had a bit of time to think about the absurdity of the partnership that he just started with someone who might as well be a complete stranger. He really didn't mind. He was just happy that he would have a weapon partner from the get go, rather than having to search for one, and a new friend is never unwelcome for someone that is usually considered hostile. However young they are. Arriving at where Aruna's instructions took him, he stopped with a quick turn. "This the place?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 9:42 pm

"Mhm." Aruna confirmed as they stopped before the fancy apartment building that towered above them. The place seemed classy. Somewhere that you couldn't live unless you were decently well off. The small girl manifested herself from Chauncey's arms, landing on her feet as Snickers landed on her shoulder roughly. "Be right back, okay?" She shouted, making a small dash for the door. The ride had given her some time to reflect on what she was about to do. She was going to pack a bag, ask her father if she could get something a bit expensive, then leave with whatever he gave her. She felt kind of bad doing it that way, but initial funds would be needed for the trip. Especially if she didn't intend to come back.

Running up to the front of the building, Aruna rang the buzzer and spoke clearly into the speaker. "Aruna Flint, Apartment 268." The words almost seemed rehersed, as though they had been said a million times before. Sure enough, the door clicked and the small girl ran inside. Her surname may have sounded familliar if Chauncey had paid any mind to the courts or local busses. Her mother was a big-time lawyer around here, and her father ran the largest public transportation service in the city.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 10:03 pm

Chauncey watched silently as Aruna disappeared within the building. He leant against the side of the apartment block, and thought about the name he just heard. "Rich kid, then?" He mumbled to himself, and then thought about the quality of the block. "Rich kid. Willing to leave. Must not get much attention." He continued to try figure out something about Aruna, and was doing it out loud. He shrugged to himself, and just continued to wait in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)   The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fateful meeting of a new in-line skating meister and a small kid warhammer weapon? (T+Strong Language)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next