Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the city.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the city. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:06 am

"I really don't feel like telling you." I said and swam away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:09 am

" I'm nuts for a reason you know... It's not all sunshine and roses over here either"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:12 am

"Just because your past sucked doesn't mean I should tell you my ****ed up past."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:15 am

Fine, fine you don't gotta do anything..I-i just care is all" suddenly awkward he dives underwater without a ripple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:19 am

Sighing, I dived down and followed him underwater, giving him the 'really....?' look.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:22 am

" Droon didn't notice because he caught a fish and was contemplating wether or not he should eat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:24 am

I gasped for breath and frantically swam to the top trying to get some air.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:28 am

Droon comes up with a half-eaten fish" you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:29 am

"No! I almost died!" I nearly screamed, squeezing my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:31 am

" I'm sorry! U didn't have to follow me!" ooc: no longer holding a fish...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:33 am

"Don't be sorry..." I mumbled, looking away from him trying to avoid his gaze. "It was my fault for making a stupid mistake.."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:36 am

"It's not yor fault I run away when I'm awkward usually under some excuse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:38 am

"Please don't apologize for something that's clearly my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:40 am

"Cause and effect, I go underwater: effect, you follow. It's my fault"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:43 am

I gave him a serious look "No, you went under water and I followed dumbly, it's my fault. Not your fault, but mine." My voice cracked at the end as a tear trailed down my cheek. Not wanting him to see my tear I wiped it quickly and hid my emotion with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:47 am

Droon smelled salt and saw her wipe her face, connecting the dots he moved closer" I know your not that mean, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:48 am

"It's nothing you have to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:57 am

" it's not just me" he says both to her and himself reasoning things out" you push everyone away, why is that? I barely know you but I've still seen it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:59 am

"Building relationships with people just end with pain."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:05 am

" well I have a-a thing with me" he says reluctant to tell anyone one of his secrets " it keeps me alive, and in case u have not already guessed I don't change much so I get to be the exception k?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:10 am

"Why do you care to know anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:13 am

" truth be told I have no clue... I just do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:15 am

Horrible memories came back to me, causing tears to burst out like crazy. I cover my face with my hands, trying to hide my face from him. No one should see me like this.....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:19 am

Droon struggled with what to do next" do you need anything?" He never knew what to do in these situations" we could go to your place or get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:22 am

I wiped my tears and gave him a weak smile "No...it's fine." I began to swim away, not wanting to bother him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the city.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next