Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival at Death City!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arrival at Death City! Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:22 am

It is a sunny day in Death City. The children are playing in the park, the animals are playing around, and then there's this asshole. The name? Jayson Whitley. Why an asshole? Because, well, you'll see. Jayson is walking through the city, having just walked from Phoenix, so he's just a little tired. Exhaustion, however, shall not keep him from what he loves, pranks. As he is walking, a firecracker goes off by the swing set, scaring the crap out of the children. Jayson simply smiled. Jayson grabbed a bottle of water, and made his way to the DWMA, he better get used to it, he's gonna be here a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:52 am

Carmine had just left his apartment. He looked up at the sky and noticed that it was a beautiful day. He put his headphones in began walking towards the academy. He saw a guy he had never noticed before, he walked up to him and said. "Hi, are you new to Death City?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:54 am

Jayson noticed he was being spoken to.

"What? Oh, hi. Yah, I just got here. Walked from Phoenix. Why'd ya ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:56 am

He looked at the guy. "No particular reason, I've just never seen you around before and I just wanted to say hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:56 am

"Cool, cool. Hey, you don't happen to attend DWMA, do ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:57 am

"Actually I do. Can I help you with something?" He asked as they walked up the steps to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:00 am

"Yah, actually. I just enrolled, so I was wondering..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:01 am

ooc: ive gtg for awhile.

"Yea? You need something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:03 am

OOC: [KK, Imma still reply though]

Jayson turned towards Carmine, and almost instantly his expression and posture changed from laid-back and serious, to a child in a candy store.

"Is it really as AWESOME as they say?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:19 am

laura walked up, "if I may interject, that depends how you define awesome. Sure, we are ranked the number 1 school in well, pretty much everything, in that sense you could say we are awesome. However, it is no game, not a place to mess around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:29 am

Jayson turned to the new person, and smiled.

"Is that so? Well, this will be more fun than I expected! Sweet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:15 pm

"I trust you'll be no trouble... In my class." She said as she handed him his id card, "welcome"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 2:52 pm

Jayson took the card, and grinned.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:14 pm

Carmine grinned then put his headphones back in and bumped into the teacher, he just kept walking towards the school. He had heard that James was going to attempt to start going to class again, so he wanted to be there for support. So he set his destination to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:46 pm

As he reached the top of the stairs, Jayson looked in awe. Day one at DWMA has officially begun! He practically sprinted inside from excitement, and went to the classrooms. And so, it begins...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:49 pm

"my friend siku will give you the tour? He should be in the first room on your left. Good luck"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:55 pm

After James went to check on James he went to his first class. He walked in and saw that everyone was starring at him. The teacher yelled at him. "Your late! I should give you detention! Now take a seat!" He walked and sat in his spot. He looked over and saw the boy from earlier today, he went and sat by him. "Hey what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:49 pm

Jayson turned to the teacher.

"Nah, I'd rather learn the place on my own."

Jayson then promptly walked away, and, after a bit of asking around, found his class.

"I shoulda taken that tour..."

He walked into the class, thankfully, the bell rung just after he got into the class. He found a seat, and watched the lesson... well, he was actually thinking about ideas for his next prank, but still. A few minutes passed in a flash, and he found himself being talked to by the same student from before.

"Oh, hey. Nothing really... I barely made it here on time. how come I didn't notice you before? I must 'ave zoned out while thinking."

Jayson took out a small notepad and pen, wrote something down, then put the items back into his pocket.

"Actually, I don't think we were ever properly introduced. My name is Jayson Whitley, yours?"

Jayson held out his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:56 pm

He gives Jayson a friendly smile, and puts his hand out to him. "Nice to meet you Jayson. My name is Carmine." After Carmine shook Jaysons hand he reached into his bag looking for something, he pulled out his notebook and on the cover it read "Carmine's Pranks... by Carmine!" Carmine was always trying to cut loose by having fun. But it was still quite boring since he didn't really have any friends. He put some other stuff on top of his notebook. He turned to Jayson and gave him a pamphlet that read "Guide to the DWMA". "Here I think you might need this, I don't really need it anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:59 pm

Jayson accepted the pamphlet, but almost dropped it when he say what was on the cover of Carmine's notebook.

"You do pranks too?!"

He was a little too excited, so the entire class ended up stopping to see what was up.

"Oh, uh, sorry! Don't mind me, carry on!"

Jayson whispered now.

"You pull pranks?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:04 pm

Carmine laughed then leaned back in his chair. "Um... alittle. Not as much anymore. If you want my prank notebook you can have it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:06 pm

Jayson grinned.

"Oh no, I don't need it. Look for yourself"

He hands Carmine another small notebook full, cover to cover, with pranks.

"It took me twelve years to fill that, 250 pages of Jesterous joy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:16 pm

"Thats nice." As he said that the bell rang and he got his stuff and walked out into the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:20 pm

Jayson put the notebook away, and examined the pamphlet as he started to walk through the halls.

Let's see here... Welcome to DWMA, blahblahblah... Map of the grounds... Ah, here we go!... Aha! So I can get my schedule... FROM MY LAST CLASS?!"

Jayson turned around, and made a B-line to his last class.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:10 pm

Jayson got to the class, grabbed his schedule, and sprinted to his next class in hopes he would be on time.

This is going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Death City!   Arrival at Death City! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival at Death City!
Page 1 of 1