Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the city.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Exploring the city. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:24 pm

So what's in the forest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Huge trees and a awesome lake I want to swim in."

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 28th 2013, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:29 pm

Ok which first lake or tree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:31 pm

"Lake, I want to go for a swim."

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 28th 2013, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:15 pm

-later at the lake-
" dang the waters cold" Droon says dipping his pinky in" that means there is only one thing to do!" With that he ripped every price of clothing off and jumped into the water with a splash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:22 pm

"What the hell is wrong with you...." I asked, walking near the lake.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 28th 2013, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:35 pm

"I don't like wet clothes..." He said like it was obvious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:42 pm

"You're an idiot..." she mutters. shaking her head with a smirk.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 28th 2013, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:53 pm

"Well... I thought this day couldn't get any worse." I said from one of the trees. I should have known that the spot Ayoko showed me would have shark boy all over it, and I'm much less co-operative with new faces when I'm sober.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:57 pm

"Aren't you a pocket full of sunshine.."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:59 pm

"Well, I suppose there's no sense griping when you're here." I dropped down next to her. "I already know I can't beat you at that. What's with toothy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:04 pm

"Met him on the way here, I also agreed to be his partner since I thought he couldn't be that annoying.... I was so very wrong..."

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 28th 2013, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:27 pm

" nah you just gotta loosen up a bit! All you people r so serious except death himself and he probably wouldn't hang out with me" he said before using his long forked tongue to squirt water on both their faces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:44 pm

"You're so going to die!" I yelled, wiping the water off her face.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 28th 2013, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:45 pm

I saw a stream of water coming my way, but since he was still fresh I decided not to punish the boy. I merely turned sideways so it shot past me, and held my hand out to block the other one from hitting Koizumi. Though, I was a little late. "I agree... He is a nuisance. But if he stays out of my way, I wont do to him what I did to Horus. I'm going home Koizumi, knock before you come in or you might end up with a black eye. I also found another blanket so I'll be sleeping upstairs." With that, I walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:48 pm

"Okay." She grumbled, ready to kill Droon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:51 pm

'He held his hands up innocently realizing his fun had gone to far" sorry ill just go down here till you cool down" with that he dove to the bottom of the lake staying below for longer than most people would think possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:01 pm

Instead of cooling off, I dives down into the lake, ready to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Seeing her come towards him assuming she's doing better he smiles underwater and waves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 10:51 pm

I grabbed his arm a pulled him to the surface. Once we reached the surface I punched him in the nose and hissed, "Never squirt ****ing water on me ever again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 10:56 pm

"Oh shit. Chika got a punch to her." Le I said from some random location were she can't be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 11:02 pm

I swam back to land and began to dry myself off, still pissed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 11:04 pm

"Aww... I'm being ignored..." She said sarcastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 11:07 pm

"Seeking around I see." I said with a smirk "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 11:11 pm

"Something interesting and to thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the city.   Exploring the city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the city.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next