Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:32 pm

Shizuka looked down at the knife. Throwing knives had always been a useful tool. The weight would provide useful for mid-ranged combat tactics. "I like it. The coloring is nice too." She said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:37 pm

"Thanks!" Lea replied excitedly as she began to transform again, this time to a double-ended shuriken with a small place to hold it in the middle. Once again, her face appeared on the shiny blade. The shuriken was colored similarly to the throwing knife, with a reddish color and white edges.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:49 pm

Shurican, lightweight and quick long distance weapons that can be used at close range in a pinch. Great for sneak attacks. Shizu was running through information in her head. She knew these weapons would provide a great range of options during battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 7:07 pm

Lea gave Shizu a curious look before, once again, she changed. This time into a set of very small, very short arrows.

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:33 am

Shizuka looked at these odd arrows. She hadn't seen any of these before. She'd need time to figure those out. They looked quick though. Maybe for taking the opponent by surprise? "May I ask what those are called?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:51 am

"This form, Hand Arrows." Lea explained, "They're much like regular arrows, only you don't need a bow to shoot them. You can just throw it, because of its light weight and sleek texture, I'll fly through the air swiftly! And most of it is just soul wavelength, so it's pretty powerful."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 11:17 am

Shizuka smiled. "Ah. That's neat." She cooed happily. With all these forms it was hard to remember that they all came from one person. Shizu was happy none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:57 am

Once again, the aura surrounded Lea as she transformed yet again. "This is a sai!" she announced as she took on the form of a three-pointed blade. "It's pretty cool!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2