Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New Face

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:31 pm

Hey guys, Just though I'd drop a message in the announcements and introduce myself. My names BeatPastor, most just call me Beat.I'm somewhat tied up with work right now (I'm sure some of you know how that goes) but I will hopefully have my first character draft finished by this time tomorrow. I look forward to meeting/Roleplaying with the lot of you :D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:49 pm

Hi person! I'm Sovuru (commonly called Sov) and I am the story-loving, goofy, lazy admin! The other admins include:

Rock my world ( RMW for short) my best buddy and the admin (besides me) who is the most likely person to be online! She is also much more responsible than me!

Ace (some people just call him ace though) he has been on this site MUCH longer than me and he is (I will admit it) a much better writer than me. He is also more responsible than me! (Not a hard thing to do)

Oblivion (His majesty, great wielder of the ban-hammer!) the founder of the site. So if something important needs doing, he is who to go to. He also tends to be a bit of a softy when me and beyril conspire to kill people. Often reserves the right to bring back the dead.

Beyril ( I call her sister. Nobody else does though because they are not related to her.) the admin that is online the least, however we speak pretty often in real-life so there's that. She is probably the best writer on the site ( if I had to guess) and likes killing people in emotionally scarring ways almost as much as me!!
Back to top Go down

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:49 am

Well its always good to meet a group who enjoys writing as much, if not more than I do! It's been a little while since I've taken part in a forum rp. But I was posting fairly regularly back in the good ol' days, when I wasn't bombarded by work *sigh*. So hopefully i'll get back into the swing of things soon enough. Also with my recent job change I should have a bit more time on my hands, so I hope to begin my own conspiring asap :D 
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:09 am

Hiya Beat! I'm Yuki, Nice to meet you! Twas nice of you to introduce yourself and I look forward to rping with you in the future!~
Back to top Go down

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 2:12 pm

Thanks, I prefer to make myself known, ya know its polite or whatever:) I actually got around to posting my first draft a bit sooner than expected, so ill hopefully be thrown into the heat of things soon enough!
Back to top Go down

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 5:09 pm

HELLO MORTAL, I AM THE MIGHTY POKEMON MASTER, RMW! BOW DOWN TO MY POWER!
Back to top Go down

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 5:38 pm

I am Kataro Hattori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Face   Another New Face I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Face
Page 1 of 1