Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new face a new experience *Part 2*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new face a new experience *Part 2* Empty
PostSubject: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:34 pm

Previous Link A new face a new experience *Part 1*

Well here we are class! Nano being the first one to arrive into the field takes a glance around, it had been his first time being here. The teacher notices Nano's eyes trying to catch every detail of his new surroundings. Well? What do you think? Nano glances at the weird professor and then closes his eyes. Why did you bring us to this dump? The teachers eyes burst into instant tears. I HAVE YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T A DUMP YOU IDIOT ITS A WONDERFUL WORK OF ART THAT SOME OF US WORK REAL HARD TO KEEP IN EXCELLENT SHAPE! Nano steps down. k k i apologize dude now chill! The teacher smirks. Ok now that thats settled. i brought you here so that i could actually see what im dealing with. It is apparent to me that each n everyone of you here now has some sort of problem activation your soul residence. Bringing you here simply allows me to see where the problem is occurring for you. Nano looks down to the ground. With that said everyone pair up with your partners. Everyone does so. The professor examins the teams. good, good. then he notices Nano. Why arent you with your partner? Are you really that dedicated to drive me bananas? Nano mumbles. What was that? Speak up! I SAID I DONT HAVE A PARTNER!!! The class stares at him. The professor mumbles to himself "What a meister without a weapon? Vampire or not this is embarrassing" ....................... I see. i guess you will just have to go home.

Last edited by Nano on December 6th 2013, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:10 pm

Emma walked up too the professor who had told nano to leave, " I don't have a meister sir" she said. She almost expected the teacher who had personally invited her , to ask her to leave. But perhaps her and nano could partner up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:33 am

ben caught up mantling over objects and running, he had taken a different rought. " oh sorry. my Meisters like three quarters of a mile away. I'll be a partner with you sir! " that's what he usually did in this situation. better the teacher than no one at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 3:53 pm

I see................ OOOOKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! TEAMS QUICKLY, QUICKLY PEOPLE WERE BURNING DAY LIGHT! BEN MY BOY YOUR COMING WITH MEEEEEE! WE NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE MADE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! he turns to take a shot in the groin by a tilted tombstone. Something he would've noticed if he weren't acting like such a jack ass. Nano turns to his assigned partner. ......................Thank you. IM FINE THISS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Nano ignores the nuisance grown man. He extends his hand out to her. I didn't quite catch your name before, The names Nano ;-).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:02 pm

Emma shook the boy, nano's, hand with a small smile. ' youre welcome, im emma' she said. ' you had my book earlier' she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:55 pm

Oh yea Scratches the back of his head. sorry bout that. OHHHH CHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN IF YOU ARENT OVER HERE WITHIN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES IM GOING TO HAVE A FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT! Nano sighs. How can anyone that guy? How'd he even become a professor? We probably should get a move on. Offers his hand. C'mon ^_^ lets get this over with the sooner we finish the sooner we go home k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 5:07 pm

Emma took nanos hand and transformed into a long dagger, thinking it would save some time. ' yeah letts go' she said as she flashed onto the side of the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 5:20 pm

A difference feeling phased through nano's body as he wield the dagger. This feeling he had.... it was difference. Soothing. He could feel it, her soul, so so warm is it? He didn't know this was the first time he had received the feeling of someone else's soul. He could feel his own soul dancing in a perfectly thought out ballet both souls reading each others moves before they occur. ................Wow this is- DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Nano is instantly knee thrusted by his seemingly 300lb professor. Nano lands on the ground face first causing a huge cloud of dust to arise from the location in which nano had landed on a bunch of, now crumbled tombstones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 5:32 pm

Emma smiled a true smile as she felt nano's soul so close to hers, it was as if they were dancing. It was wonderful, safe, warm. She was enjoying the feeling as the teacher had kicked her meister, sending her flying from his grip and crashing into a near by tombstone. She transformed back, giving the teacher a death glare. 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" she yelled at the teacher. god she hated him. She went over to nano, her head hurting, and helped him up. Once he was standing she transformed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 5:44 pm

IM SICK OF YOU LITTLE PUNKS DOING AS YOU PLEASE WHEN I SAY LETS GO THAT MEANS LETS GO! Nano is up. ..........Thank you Emma. Stares intently at the professor. I DON'T LIKE THAT LOOK FROM EITHER OF YOU, CMON OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Nano grabs Emma in her now transformed state. AND IF WE SAY HELL NO !?! THEN DIE. the professor vanishes leaving a pack of worried scared kids. Nano looks left, looks right, doesn't feel anything below or behind which meant....... EMMA ABOVE! Nano launches into the air. The professor was building altitude for a one hit KO axe kick but he was found out. OK LETS SEE WHAT YOUR MADE OF EMMA! points the dagger at the professor.DAMN ROTTEN KIDS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 5:59 pm

Emma smiled. So it was revenge time. The weapon closed her eyes looking for nano's soul. She finally found it and pushed hers closer. If they could pull off resonance, then nano would have an actual sword to work with. Slowly, the blade began to grow. ' dodge his kick and come at him from above. He's falling faster than us so you can hit him on our way down' she said quietly, only nano would be able to hear her. She focused on merging her soul with his, ignoring the fact that this could possibly show him her pain she usually felt, how she hurt herself. She figured he wouldnt care either way and knew he would only be able to see it. ' be fast ' she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 6:28 pm

Got it! The professor looked up. so they doghed it hmm? what are they up to? LETS GO EMMA SOUL RESIDENCE RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The light of the now full grown blade blinds the crowd watching. The professor guards his eyes. Then the light clears. He removes his shielding arm to find nothing in the sky. HHHMMMMMMMMM INTERESTING NOW WHERE COULD THEY B- the professor stops talking coughing up a pool of blood. the then turns his head to see nano injecting the sword within his back purposely missing his heart yet still hitting a vital spot. ................................. The professor coughs i see. Nano clenges the blade tighter within his back shoving it deeper. without a care in the world he he was actually fighting and the consequences. That is quite enough. shocked to see if he thought it was who he was, was indeed him *OOC: XD SO CONFUSSING* it was none other but the professor in perfect condition looking at the two. He no longer was in a joking mood. But if you are you then who is? Nano turns to see some sort of copying appearance robot malfunctioning. Did you do this? Whats it to you? ....................... .................. very well the test is over. what test? You see me and the other professors were talking about to brilliant yet solo students. I had a gamble that your souls would easily resinate with one another due to both of your complex and diverse personalities yet same egos. He walks over to the robot packing it up peice by peice with a small suit case that seem to never grow full. But why? i still dont understand. Look kid lemme break this down for you. TEAM and WORK are the keys of success in this worlds. Only those naive enough to think they can stand their ground are fools. This test was designed to partner you two up. We knew you were geniuses but we never expected you both to successfully resonate souls within your fist trial. Nano glances at emma and looks back at the professor. if this was a test what about them why are they here? Who? Them over t- The other students were all gone. They never were their nano. Only Ben. Thats why i had him me. Nano glances at Ben................... Besides you and Emma were going to fail at the academy anyways. Sure you had perfect grades but neither of you has passed the soul residence test. ........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 6:55 pm

Emma returned to normal. Her head was pounding. She looked at the professor and then to nano. ' so you figured that we would be a good match eh?' she said. She didnt like being told she would fail if it had not been for the successful resonance between the two of them. ' i guess you guys were right 'she said with a small smile to her new partner. Her smile quickly vanished as she turned back to the teacher. ' Next time dont kick us... that hurt' she said as she started to walk through the graveyard. She was headed down a path to a nearby park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:33 pm

" you are terrible. " said ben having watched the scene. " terrible, terrible, terrible. you managed to make everyone mad and achieve a goal with the most energy possible. " he smiled. " at least it was worth losing your hair. " suddenly there was a smell of smoke in the air, the professors hair had caught on fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 4:48 pm

Laughs at the professors hair. The professor loses all respect he had at that moment by dancing around like a monkey. OK I've had enough im going home ^_^ . Looks over to Emma. Cmon il walk you home as well. He turns once more to the professor and and Ben and sighs. The he may have been an idiot but his outcomes were always cherishing. Cya Ben! Take care meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 4:59 pm

Emma looked up, she had started to walk to a park but hearing Nano's offer, she figured she might as well take him up on it. " Umm ok" she said as she walked back over to him. " Are you sure? you dont have too if you dont wanna" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:14 pm

Nah its fine ^_^ . He offers to carry her backpack and together they walk throughout dark city. He mostly talking about what just had happened to them and exchanging complements on each others skills. Thanks to the help of a classmate and a dumb professor the two were united And that is the tail How Nano and Emma came to be.
Fin

*OOC: TY all who contributed to the story and to everyone who gave their precious time to read this........YOUR ALL AWESOME!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 9:06 pm

" by! " said ben as he ran away as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience *Part 2*   A new face a new experience *Part 2* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new face a new experience *Part 2*
Page 1 of 1