Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another new student (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just another new student (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just another new student (open)   Just another new student (open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:03 pm

Planes have always held a special place in Ausar's heart, the thought of getting a massive piece of metal to fly always made him curious. Well, that and he hates traveling by boat, pretty much any alternative to that would do just fine for him. Finally, Ausar had made his way to Death city. Standing on a nearby hill just outside the city, Ausar could hear the commotion of every day life in the city below. "Definitely larger than I expected..." he thinks to himself. Honestly, the idea of so many people in one place astounded him, he had never heard so many various noises in one place before. Using his hearing to find his way through the chaotic city would definitely be tricky at first, but he keeps his facial expression as apathetic as ever. He doesn't want charity from anyone, despite his inability to see.

Ausar slowly makes his way into the chaos of the city below. The outline of DWMA could be seen in the not-so-far away distance. Even without use of his eyes, Ausar could easily tell where the large building was by using his ears. In fact, Ausar has become very used to "seeing" without using his eyes, as long as there are sound waves present. "There it is" He thinks triumphantly to himself. It took him long enough to get here on the plane... not to mention the years he spent blindly hobbling around the desert.... But that was behind him now, and his final destination was right in front of him. "I dont care if every kid in the school hates me... im going to be the most powerful meister shinigami has ever seen" He exclaims to himself confidently. But Ausar isn't one to show his happiness of sorrow, so he keeps his facial expression neutral as he walks through the city.

"Who knows... i may even meet someone on my way there"
Back to top Go down

Just another new student (open)
Page 1 of 1