Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malik Roberts, the new student

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Malik Roberts, the new student Empty
PostSubject: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 10:51 pm

Walking up the vast staircase to the DWMA was a weapon. His name is Malik Joshua Roberts. He's a 16 year-old boy, who very intelligent. He knows many things about the DWMA, the Weapons, the Meisters, and many other things. He is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs 151 pounds. He has straight, short black hair. His skin is a nice chocolate-brown. His eyes are golden-brown with grey framed glasses over them. When his glasses are off, his eyes appear breathtaking. He wears a black shirt with a white outlined, black lightning bolt. It's hidden by his favorite cyan-blue hoodie. The pants he has on are a sky-blue. The last piece of clothing he has on is grey Jordans with cyan-blue designs.

As Malik continues to walk upstairs, his begins to wonder what the DWMA will be like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 11:18 pm

"Hey new guy. What's your name. Kataro says as he walks up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:33 am

When Malik reached the top of the stairs of the DWMA, he saw a boy at the entrance. He walked up to him and asked his name. "M-My name i-is Malik Roberts, I'm a Weapon." He answered him, his voice soft and stuttering a little. Malik was shy when it came to strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:40 am

Kataro walked up to Malik and patted him on his back. "Lighten up, I'm not gonna bite you." Kataro said smiling. "how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:44 am

"Um actually, I just got here. I haven't even seen the inside of the school yet." Malik said in a soft voice. He really wanted to see what the school was really like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:48 am

"Want me to show you around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:53 am

"Hey Kataro." Hikari walks up the sees Malik and asks "Who is the new kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:54 am

Malik gave the boy a nod to show him that he accepts his offer. "S-Sure that would be nice." He said in his soft voice. "B-By the way, what's your name?" He asked. Malik never got the boy's name. After all, he introduced himself. Malik then, saw other students that asked who he was. "M-My name is Malik Roberts." He said in his soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:07 am

"My name is Kataro Hattori."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:14 am

Saiko was walking up the steps of the academy when she spots the three of them talking. Maybe they won't notice me... She thought, trying to walk by them causally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:20 am

Erup41 wrote:

"It's nice to meet you, Kataro" Malik said as he gently held out his right hand to shake. His left hand was on the left strap for his backpack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:23 am

"Hey there Saiko. It's been a while." Kataro says happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 9:16 am

connor walked up the steps to find the new guy. "Oh hey, I see you've met my buddy kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 11:51 am

Jet walks up carrying a tire that he could fit in sets it at the top of the stairs then he sees the group and says "Is it a family reunion or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:58 pm

"Hey Jet and Connor. What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:11 pm

"not much, who's the new guy?" He said turning to malik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:41 pm

Jet smiles and says "I am right about to roll down the stairs in this giant tire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 2:29 pm

"This is Malik and, why are you going to roll down the stairs in a tire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 2:29 pm

OOC: I just realized, I hate dark red for my text color. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 5:36 pm

"Cause I want to." And Hikari face palms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:02 pm

"Jet, I forgot to tell you. I'm moving out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:12 pm

"Why?" Hikari gets a shocked look on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 6:56 pm

Malik just looked at the scene until it was his turn to speak up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 7:03 pm

"I found an apartment room next to Tristan, Yuuki, Connor and Dylan. And I like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 9:34 pm

"I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malik Roberts, the new student   Malik Roberts, the new student I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malik Roberts, the new student
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next