Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) Empty
PostSubject: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:10 pm

Joey was sleeping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:12 pm

she ran her fingers along the contours of his face lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:17 pm

Joey slowy wake up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:24 pm

she smiled at him as he woke up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:31 pm

"Hey snowbunny" he sisd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:41 pm

hi babe " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:54 pm

"This is relexing" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:56 pm

he nodded " yeah its very peace full
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:06 pm

"So what do you want to do" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:10 pm

hmmm somthing nice and calm like a pick nick or something anything with you is fine " she siad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:19 pm

"How about watching home movies" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:20 pm

thats sounds great " she smiled at him and kissed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:22 pm

"Which one you wanna watch" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:42 pm

hhhhmm how about your birth day " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:08 pm

"You really want to see that" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:12 pm

unless ther is somthing elts you wanted to see " she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:13 pm

"I just wanna ask why" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:17 pm

because it was when i first kicked your siblings buts " she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:37 pm

"Well ok" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:25 am

if you dont want to we dont have too"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 12:28 pm

"I do" he said as he put the tape in.
---
Joey was waiting for his friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 10:26 am

stacy was walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 5:27 pm

Joey watch as Stacey was coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 6:09 pm

stacy waved to joey and ran up to him " hi happy birthday "she said hugging him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 6:52 pm

Joey hug back. " Aw thank you" He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next