Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) Empty
PostSubject: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 8:53 pm

Joey lead his his childhood friend Stacy to his or there new house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 8:59 pm

stacy smiled at him " nice house "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Thank you" he say to Stacy as he open his door and show Stacy around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:07 pm

stacy walked in and looked around then she smiled and said "its very nice "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Thank you, I try to keep it nice, what mine is your, and your room is down the hall, you have anything to say?" He said to Stacy while smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:17 pm

she smiles " its perfict " she walked down to her her room opened the door and sighed it was a beautiful beadroom with a tan and light green wall patern and a lovely bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:35 pm

" I see you like your room" He said to Stacy. while being near the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:37 pm

she tweraled around with a smile" i love it " she ran up and huged him "thank you for leting me stay with you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:41 pm

" your welcome my old friend" he say to Stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:44 pm

stacy smiled them pulled away from him and snaped her fingers at the bed and her suit casses apeared then she snapped again and the started putting themselves away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:56 pm

"Wow, that is cool" Joey said to stacy as he saw the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:59 pm

she shruged "magic has its advantages " she yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:05 pm

"So one is Tired" Joey said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:07 pm

hay its been a long day i walked all the way from my grandmothers hide out to here and that took about 7 houres of running" she said and yawned again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:24 pm

"Ok you go get some sleep, good night my friend" he said to Stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:31 pm

stacy smiled and huged him tightly then yawned and nodded "good night joey " she shut her door snaped her fingers and changed into a sleeping outfit and fell asleep in her bed
(time skip till morning)
( being that shes a wolf witch i was thinking that mabye every full moon she turnes into a normal wolf with no recollection of her friends or maybe she dose it cuz of her grand mother who put a spell on her for leaving to go to death city )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:36 pm

(I like the idea)

Joey was the first one up and making some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:39 pm

should we have tonight be the full moon )

stacy walked out of her room and into the kitchen with a yawn and still in her night cloths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:42 pm

(Is your idea, I am just want to make you happy)

Joey see Stacy up." Good morring, I made food you hungry?" he said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:45 pm

stacy mumbled something and nodded still rubbing her eyes of sleep (yes :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:50 pm

(Ok)

"I made Eggs, bacons, toast with butter, Muffens and tea, help your self" he said to Stacy while smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:59 pm

stacy got herself a plate with eggs bacon and a muffin and poured herself a cup off tea and sat down at the table" thank you so much joey " she said and started coughing a bit and her eyes whenty whide in shook realization "hay joey is tonight the full moon "

(coughing is how it starts and the coughing gets worse and worse until around 8:00 then she fully shifts into a wild wolf )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:02 pm

(Ah I see)

'Stacy, are you ok, you sound like you getting something" he said to stacy worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:05 pm

oh no im fine its just a curse my grand mother put on me for coming back here i have to leave tonight but i will be back " she said befor she started to cough again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:22 pm

'What is the curse do?" he ask stacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next