Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad's island (mature me and mary)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:14 am

"I don't trust you...not yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:15 am

I get that a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:16 am

She sighed softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:18 am

come please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:19 am

"Why should I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:20 am

"she pulls her in for a kiss then breacks the kiss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:21 am

Scarlet slapped her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:27 am

whatever "she says walking away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:28 am

Scarlet started crying

(Chatbox...need you to chase me...If you wish)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:35 am

offer going once going twice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:38 am

She was still crying, having mental break down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:39 am

she doesn't look back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:40 am

She cried herself to sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:42 am

she sighs and picks her up then goes home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:42 am

Scarlet woke up the next day, coughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:43 am

hay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:44 am

"Where am I?" She looked around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:44 am

my log cabin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:45 am

She started coughing again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:46 am

hay whats wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:47 am

"I'm...tired..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:01 am

may I join you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:18 am

She was confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:22 am

I wish to cuddle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:23 am

"No..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad's island (mature me and mary)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next