Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad's island (mature me and mary)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:23 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:26 am

She curled up and touched her arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:38 am

and its my bed I can sleep in it if I want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:41 am

She got up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:42 am

I mean I will sleep on one side you on the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:43 am

She sighed and walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:45 am

she grabs her arm getly you can trust me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:46 am

"No..." She said softly "I can't trust anybody"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:50 am

I'm not gonna heart you ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:53 am

"Yeah...right..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:54 am

look at me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:59 am

She ignores you and walks off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:01 am

she blocks the exit here me out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:03 am

"No..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:03 am

why I was the one who was there for you yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:07 am

"I need to be alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:08 am

no trust me you don't I may not look it but I have the madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:14 am

"What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:16 am

everytime I her the word sucide I go on a killing spery couse that's what the vices in my head tell me to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:18 am

"Yeah...right..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:18 am

go one play that song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:22 am

She walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:23 am

the madness hits on its own and she goes off to kill people and eat there hearts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:31 am

She sighed softly and curled up in the alleyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:31 am

wht are you dong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad's island (mature me and mary)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next