Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad's island (mature me and mary)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:49 pm

she watchs the sun come up and relexs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:17 pm

She frowns and leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:19 pm

whats wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:30 pm

"I need to be alone...just give me time to think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:31 pm

ok but don't leave the island
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:37 pm

I filled my water with man eating sea life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:05 pm

She shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:13 pm

so stay home i'm going to the store pick up some food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:29 pm

She left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:33 pm

-a week later-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:04 pm

Se was in a cave, meditating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:06 pm

Mad walks in hay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:30 pm

She kept quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:37 pm

whats up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 4:37 pm

She didn't answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:05 pm

fine whatever why do I even try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 10:54 pm

"Hush, I'm meditating"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 1:01 am

I want to talk to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 1:04 am

"Wait"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 6:43 pm

its about us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 9:09 pm

She sighed "Go on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 11:01 pm

we've been dating for awhile now and I was wondering if we could go stuidie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 5:27 pm

"We haven't dated" She said "I never agreed to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 6:05 pm

we should then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad's island (mature me and mary)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next