Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister} Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister}   Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister} I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:03 pm

Weapon Meister

Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJGFzJeyOtJhCtgQthKIc_ISRy1F376nni0qwF8UXbVb5tMycd

Basic Info

Name:  Ezekiel (eh-ZEE-kee-uhl) Unco
Nicknames:  Ezzy
Birth-date:  October 27th
Love Interest:  none.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Astrological Symbol:  Scorpio
Soul Color:  Light Blue

Appearance:  

Ezekiel looks a small boy, hardly of his age of 11 years. He stands at an height of nearly 4"4 and weighs 74 lbs. He has light, golden blonde hair with eyes of eroded slate that appear delightfully misplaced on a child. He walks in a eerily graceful gait, almost beyond cat-like in balance and and has an unforseeningly strong amount of appeal that is hard to see past. He has fair skin with little to no color variation, and looks faintly sick. His facial features usually resemble a slight frown and darkness under the eyes from insomnia, so a lack of sleep. He has no scars or markings whatsoever anywhere on his body. Wears a pale cyan, unrepeating coil of rope around his throat, something similar to a meat hook is hung as its charm. This rope necklace means a lot to him and he can have mental insecurities if he goes without it.

Personality:

Unruly || Lacks Nostalgia || Corrupt || Fickle || Cynical  || Sympathetic || Discontented || Amused || Sensitive || Observant || Insecure || Eloquent || Graceful || Mocking || Charming ||

Ezekiel has an interesting and unorthodox sort of make-up in the mind. He tends to be greatly more mature than any other child of his age and is not easily distracted by silly objects such as love, friends, or family since he spends little of his focus on any of those. He operates alone but very effectively and doesn't find the company of others a necessity to succeed. He has a dark outlook on life and it very superstitious of bad luck. Often, he acts mocking or rude, and thinks nothing of it. He commonly walks in the remains of despair and corruption and spends much of his time wallowing in these emotions.

He seems to show obvious signs of amusement in others despite if they are meaning to be funny or not. He has a high sensitivity to emotions and pain and rarely does he seem dangerous. He has a cold demeanor and unrestrained lifestyle that he enjoys and he commonly finds himself wasting the present, fearing the future, and ignoring the past.

Likes:  Heights, sweets, poetry, birds, feathers, and other winged-things
Dislikes:  Lots of noise, being underground, scary movies, clumsiness

Fears:  Deep water (anything over his head), the future, the dark

Strengths:  Graceful, quick to react, intelligent
Weakness:  Weak fighter, indecisive, low tolerance to pain

Background:

Once from a town literally in the middle of nowhere, he moved away (without his parents) when town traditions got a little out of hand. Vowing never to return, he traveled from one place to another, always just in time for some sort of unfortunate event rather that be a failing bridge, a massive car accident, or a fire upon entering each city or town. However, none of these catastrophes' have ever effected him and he always remained unhurt, but under the belief he was something of a bad luck charm. He came upon the DMWA after hearing that it took in those with supernatural traits to help train them to bring them to better use. He had no real traits that needed immediate controlling, but the place sparked his interest all the same. When there was no disaster upon enrolling, he guessed he had made a right decision.

Weapon Partner

none.

Combat Info

Rank  One Star

Weapon Specialty
Prefers lightweighted/one-handed blades or guns.

Abilities

none, yet.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister}   Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister} I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2013, 11:18 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this.... Normally, I'd be handling bios daily, but I've had to deal with school more recently and... you know.... I guess the other Mods overlooked this as well *glares* but whatever.

So my one complaint with this is that the personallity, to me, seems all over the place. It's clear that you've got a lot of detailed information for him and how you want him to act, but some of this stuff just sounds contradictory.

Quote :
He operates alone but very effectively and doesn't find the company of others a necessity to succeed.... Often, he acts mocking or rude, and thinks nothing of it. He commonly walks in the remains of despair and corruption and spends much of his time wallowing in these emotions.
Quote :
seems to show obvious signs of amusement in others despite if they are meaning to be funny or not. He has a high sensitivity to emotions and pain and rarely does he seem dangerous.
So he likes being alone, pushes people away, and is usually depressed... but he also likes to be around others and is sensitive to if someone's, for example, depressed or upset? Maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but something about that seems out of place.

But, all things considered, you've put an awesome ammount of usable information into this and that's always a good show of a complete comprehensive character! Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Unco {Weapon Meister}
Page 1 of 1