Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Massive party on deaths door?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Massive party on deaths door? Empty
PostSubject: Massive party on deaths door?    Massive party on deaths door? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:47 am

" hey death! I was going to do something really fun to kind of relieve the stress of school and all but a lot of my friends happen to be criminals, witches , Kishin eggs, dark weapons, and Russians. I can guarantee they won't steal from anyone, hurt anyone, or attack the academy but I thought I should check with you first..." He said it all in a rush hoping death would not hear the bad parts...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Massive party on deaths door?    Massive party on deaths door? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:19 am

"That sounds like a great idea Droon!" Mister Vallhen said, jumping up. He spent a little too much time in the Death Room, but it's not like he had anything better to do. Of course he could always go check up on the kids, but if they were in any real danger they would appear on Death's mirror.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Massive party on deaths door?    Massive party on deaths door? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:22 am

"Seriously? I mean of course it is! All my ideas r great!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive party on deaths door?    Massive party on deaths door? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive party on deaths door?
Page 1 of 1